Scousebird blogs #11 Rent a daughter, rent a mate, Jeff has every narcissistic trait!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was late catching up today sorry DABs! Just filtered by most liked posts... Congratulations @Trollinell on what I think is your first title? With 25 likes... Late Christmas present and a *chefs kiss* from your fellow DABs, pour yourself a scouse turd tips or maybe a pink REAL hot choc to celebrate 💕

We’re starting to fuckin fly through these 🤣 it must kill her that we’re more of a group chat than discussing her tit life

@Sosig the stage is yours for the TLDR my dear ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Recap -

Tweets found on her Boobleyboo account showing classic Tory voter behaviour (attached).

Her YouTube channel has resurfaced and a video in particular that rips her ex Paddy to shreds yet makes out the sun shines out of Paul’s arse “Two years later we’re ✨married✨ with a baby” yet came on Thread 1 telling the OGs that her and Paul slept in separate bedrooms long before Cora was born - She was pregnant when they got married 🌝 - Queen of conflicting information.

Another video has resurfaced which featured a collab with River Island where she ripped a couple of naturally beautiful girls to shreds and did them up for Aintree 😩

Her latest house project is a Love Island garden which will be more than likely gifted.

Jeff had a touch of main character syndrome and decided to eat out alone *puts hair behind ear and pouts*

She gave her 4 year old daughter a canvas painting of her for Christmas, the DABs think it was gifted. Get the child some barbies ffs.

Cora stayed over at Paul’s on Christmas Eve and Jeff spent all night promoting her tat.

No confirmation of what social bubble she chose for Christmas but the dinner looked gastric flu inducing with her bony parsnips and snot green stuffing and now she’s tweeting about farts. 💨

The DABs have found some classic blogs whereby Jeff referred to Gin as the “devils juice” and told the internet that she doesn’t care what people eat for their tea - despite her having that travel and scran page which is wall to wall salmon.

There was potential confirmation that Paul was Cora’s primary carer as he was bragging all over social media how many times Cora has banged her head - then got his greasy bobble in a twist again.

Jeff is now a self proclaimed mixologist and mixes cocktails in the bath and in bed, naming them after classics but not using the same ingredients.

Jeff has to feel her copious mugs on the bedside table to see which is her fresh cuppa.

Jeff was able to get her hands on more pink hot chocolate despite a few days previous telling the NATION that where was NONE LEFT X

Jeff created a ScOuSe BiRd gift box for £49.99 saving a fiver on a balloon glass and a bottle of spirit and was desperately pushing them on her story, she even gave one to Nicky man ed.

Decided the day after London & SE were put into Tier 4 restrictions to unbox a load of freebies she’d forgotten about.

Nikki man Ed scared mankind by revealing she had 44 inch legs - I for one am terrified.

Crimes against fashion on a daily basis yet represents Liverpool.

A feminist society wrote an open letter to her in 2014 calling her out.

Steph likes to portray the positive vibes only and #BeKind approach when:

She takes pride in the fact that her tweet about Claudia Winkleman making it to the Head & Shoulders advert.

Took the piss out of Caroline Flack when she was alive posting a selfie captioning it “Caroline Flack without the DV” when Caroline tragically died she was all for getting the trolls when she was one herself and promoted Claire’s Law when she got played by Badman Ting.

Creating Circle of Show up publicly shaming people who were going to Aintree and weren’t in Mark Melia dresses.

Shared a photo of Lauren Goodger and called it “circle of shame celebrity edition”

DABs & new members:

Let’s keep this a fun community, throughout the threads we have built a proper boss bond and intended corrections to people’s comments to make them look silly are not appreciated - let’s not make the thread cliquey because certain people want to chime in and make a point of who knows more personally about certain things it only creates a divide and awkwardness. It’s a gossip and tea forum, not mastermind ☺

For new members

Steff/Stefanny/Jeff - Steph
#WheresCora - Self explanatory, where is she?

DAB - Scouse Twitter refer to us as Dusty Ass witches

Paul - Steph’s Ex husband

Jake - Steph’s rebound who she did the podcast with.

Jakes Ma/Ma Cureton - Steph’s apparent social bubble despite only being with Jake 5 minutes in 2019 and all the other brothers seem to nonce off her.

Badman Ting - Twitter casa nova who had her and the majority of Twitter off and claimed to be a doctor. Steph doxxed him and told the world he works for Specsavers.

Fat Rowe - Adam Rowe “comedian”

Green Haired Skivvy - Obnoxious former skivvy at the Scouse Bird Aladdins Cave of tat.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
A new thread
I’m celebrating with a arse smelling candle lit whilst, drinking some Scouse turps gin and cackling my dusty ass off

• Haha
Reactions: 13
DAB meet up proposal: we maintain our secret identities by meeting in the darkest depths of St. Johns multistorey car park like The Cigarette Smoking Man lurking in the shadows on The X Files.

Let's face it, what we're discussing isn't far off extraterrestrial behaviour.
r1mp5p9gq3ky.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I bloody love the x files! Can I be Victor Toombes and crawl through the vents for the new shop in town causing the basement to be permanently flooded. After this I’ll then just get into the shop at night quickly and break the odd thing so it’s not too obvious but enough to freak her out and make a IG video about how she’s got a ghost in the shop and is gonna use a local exorcist to get rid of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bloody love the x files! Can I be Victor Toombes and crawl through the vents for the new shop in town causing the basement to be permanently flooded. After this I’ll then just get into the shop at night quickly and break the odd thing so it’s not too obvious but enough to freak her out and make a IG video about how she’s got a ghost in the shop and is gonna use a local exorcist to get rid of it.
She would bleeping love being haunted 🙄 I don't mind haunting her, I am of course the Ghost of Shirley Ballas.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Recap -

Tweets found on her Boobleyboo account showing classic Tory voter behaviour (attached).

Her YouTube channel has resurfaced and a video in particular that rips her ex Paddy to shreds yet makes out the sun shines out of Paul’s arse “Two years later we’re ✨married✨ with a baby” yet came on Thread 1 telling the OGs that her and Paul slept in separate bedrooms long before Cora was born - She was pregnant when they got married 🌝 - Queen of conflicting information.

Another video has resurfaced which featured a collab with River Island where she ripped a couple of naturally beautiful girls to shreds and did them up for Aintree 😩

Her latest house project is a Love Island garden which will be more than likely gifted.

Jeff had a touch of main character syndrome and decided to eat out alone *puts hair behind ear and pouts*

She gave her 4 year old daughter a canvas painting of her for Christmas, the DABs think it was gifted. Get the child some barbies ffs.

Cora stayed over at Paul’s on Christmas Eve and Jeff spent all night promoting her tat.

No confirmation of what social bubble she chose for Christmas but the dinner looked gastric flu inducing with her bony parsnips and snot green stuffing and now she’s tweeting about farts. 💨

The DABs have found some classic blogs whereby Jeff referred to Gin as the “devils juice” and told the internet that she doesn’t care what people eat for their tea - despite her having that travel and scran page which is wall to wall salmon.

There was potential confirmation that Paul was Cora’s primary carer as he was bragging all over social media how many times Cora has banged her head - then got his greasy bobble in a twist again.

Jeff is now a self proclaimed mixologist and mixes cocktails in the bath and in bed, naming them after classics but not using the same ingredients.

Jeff has to feel her copious mugs on the bedside table to see which is her fresh cuppa.

Jeff was able to get her hands on more pink hot chocolate despite a few days previous telling the NATION that where was NONE LEFT X

Jeff created a ScOuSe BiRd gift box for £49.99 saving a fiver on a balloon glass and a bottle of spirit and was desperately pushing them on her story, she even gave one to Nicky man ed.

Decided the day after London & SE were put into Tier 4 restrictions to unbox a load of freebies she’d forgotten about.

Nikki man Ed scared mankind by revealing she had 44 inch legs - I for one am terrified.

Crimes against fashion on a daily basis yet represents Liverpool.

A feminist society wrote an open letter to her in 2014 calling her out.

Steph likes to portray the positive vibes only and #BeKind approach when:

She takes pride in the fact that her tweet about Claudia Winkleman making it to the Head & Shoulders advert.

Took the piss out of Caroline Flack when she was alive posting a selfie captioning it “Caroline Flack without the DV” when Caroline tragically died she was all for getting the trolls when she was one herself and promoted Claire’s Law when she got played by Badman Ting.

Creating Circle of Show up publicly shaming people who were going to Aintree and weren’t in Mark Melia dresses.

Shared a photo of Lauren Goodger and called it “circle of shame celebrity edition”

DABs & new members:

Let’s keep this a fun community, throughout the threads we have built a proper boss bond and intended corrections to people’s comments to make them look silly are not appreciated - let’s not make the thread cliquey because certain people want to chime in and make a point of who knows more personally about certain things it only creates a divide and awkwardness. It’s a gossip and tea forum, not mastermind ☺

For new members

Steff/Stefanny/Jeff - Steph
#WheresCora - Self explanatory, where is she?

DAB - Scouse Twitter refer to us as Dusty Ass witches

Paul - Steph’s Ex husband

Jake - Steph’s rebound who she did the podcast with.

Jakes Ma/Ma Cureton - Steph’s apparent social bubble despite only being with Jake 5 minutes in 2019 and all the other brothers seem to ponce off her.

Badman Ting - Twitter casa nova who had her and the majority of Twitter off and claimed to be a doctor. Steph doxxed him and told the world he works for Specsavers.

Fat Rowe - Adam Rowe “comedian”

Green Haired Skivvy - Obnoxious former skivvy at the Scouse Bird Aladdins Cave of tat.
Utter perfection @Sosig

Rob her Ruby hot chocolate never been seen before flakes as well please the stories would be hysterical

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yay a new thread! Just put some sausages to cook on the Yankee candle to celebrate, should be ready in time for thread #13 ‘chefs kiss’ 🐸 ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah, we’ve all heard about your aversion to paying rent, Jeff
Bit rich considering the pair of them are all over Twitter daily ,desperately trying to find anything on anyone who ever disagree with them! Honestly if they put as much effort into getting a real job as they do their inconsistencies, they’d do ok! 😩🥴
dumb fucks!

chefs kiss on the thread @Sosig and @Blair-Waldorf 😘😘🎉🎉🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was late catching up today sorry DABs! Just filtered by most liked posts... Congratulations @Trollinell on what I think is your first title? With 25 likes... Late Christmas present and a *chefs kiss* from your fellow DABs, pour yourself a scouse turd tips or maybe a pink REAL hot choc to celebrate 💕

We’re starting to fuckin fly through these 🤣 it must kill her that we’re more of a group chat than discussing her tit life

@Sosig the stage is yours for the TLDR my dear ❤
Omg I feel like a proper DAB now 💃

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ahh waking up to a new thread! More exciting than Christmas morning 🤣 thanks for taking responsibility of setting it up @Blair-Waldorf it will be a monumental duck up if I ever try and make one 😂 @Sosig your TDLR is exquisite as always, personal favs are ‘wall to wall salmon’ and Nikki man ed’s 44 inch legs getting a mention 🤣🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.