Scousebird blogs #11 Rent a daughter, rent a mate, Jeff has every narcissistic trait!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah this one is just incredible isn’t it? Even if you ignore the jumper for Christmas, matchy matchy, plugging the shite, the rest is unbelievable.
Oh I was mainly referring to the waist down 🙈 Bon Marche probably giving a good discount for being neighbours and all

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Remember that face roller she used to bang on about from her mug surrounded bed? That hasn’t been seen for months 🧐.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was flabbergasted seeing that RI video where she dresses girls up for the races, when...
Believe it or not that skirt/dress is also from RI!

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🤌🏼🥇🏆 I’m sure when Jeff has a little browse she’ll have a hard time disagreeing with a lot of your facts 👍🏼

Sorry but I can’t cope with the lack of ‘ in Stephs but its presence in you’ve. I’d be getting a sharpie on that mug before bragging about it.

Love the new thread title 🤌🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼
Does this qualify as a bleep Mug?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Believe it or not that skirt/dress is also from RI!
Go way! She just pairs everything up terribly.
I showed the bf the races photo with the flower on top of her head and he didn't believe it was real and thought it was a photo shop. That just says it all really 🤣 his comments over her house had me in hysterics too 'she should just quit while she is behind' 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she said when the new shop of shite grand opening will be?

I reckon this is the beginning of the end. I see it all the time in my line of work. Businesses start up, they start small in a small shop/unit, just them working and low overheads. They start doing well then they expand too quickly into a larger/more central premises and employ people then it all becomes too much and they can’t pay the rent/wage bill and suppliers and it ends up folding. Sometimes when people tell me they’re expanding I have to congratulate them but inwardly I’m going nooooo just keep it going how it is while it’s nice and profitable. I can’t see her lasting in the city centre, and the coffee shop thing is a really bad idea too, the logic is it brings people in and they’ll buy something but I’ve known people who’ve had a busy coffee shop side of their business and they end up getting rid of it cos it just takes up half the shop and you get people just sitting there all day with their £2 pot of tea and not buying any of the stock, plus it’s really time consuming.

Wow that was a long and serious post from me 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19

I reckon this is the beginning of the end. I see it all the time in my line of work. Businesses start up, they start small in a small shop/unit, just them working and low overheads. They start doing well then they expand too quickly into a larger/more central premises and employ people then it all becomes too much and they can’t pay the rent/wage bill and suppliers and it ends up folding. Sometimes when people tell me they’re expanding I have to congratulate them but inwardly I’m going nooooo just keep it going how it is while it’s nice and profitable. I can’t see her lasting in the city centre, and the coffee shop thing is a really bad idea too, the logic is it brings people in and they’ll buy something but I’ve known people who’ve had a busy coffee shop side of their business and they end up getting rid of it cos it just takes up half the shop and you get people just sitting there all day with their £2 pot of tea and not buying any of the stock, plus it’s really time consuming.

Yes like both of the stores in my username lol! Even the likes of Miss S, Topshop etc became victims of their own success, kept expanding or moving to other locations, branching overseas to New York etc. Not saying Scouse Bird is an international franchise like but when household names like Topshop fail or even when successful shops move to prime locations then back to non prime ones it’s sad (remember when WH Smith had the lovely shop on Church St)
Still in shock that Lush can afford that huge store!

Reactions: 13

Unless she diversifies her stock she may plateau after initial interest because we are all over the Queen of Crank, Prin of Gin and Gobshite key rings. What’s to come? Scousebird L1 jumpers like that Penny Lane jumper?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Where the hell is this secret shop, tried to find it weeks ago but it was nowhere to be found, I thought it was already open?!
If Debenhams can't even survive, no way her shop of tit will.

• Haha
Yes like both of the stores in my username lol! Even the likes of Miss S, Topshop etc became victims of their own success, kept expanding or moving to other locations, branching overseas to New York etc. Not saying Scouse Bird is an international franchise like but when household names like Topshop fail or even when successful shops move to prime locations then back to non prime ones it’s sad (remember when WH Smith had the lovely shop on Church St)
Still in shock that Lush can afford that huge store!
Exactly, as much as I think Jeff is a head I don’t like to see anyone fail and I think she is setting herself up to do so.

I swear shops/businesses like the tie shop, the watch lab and Chinese remedy places are just money laundering businesses, they always have premises in ridiculously pricey places like the Trafford Centre and I’ve never seen a soul in any of them, yet they survive every recession 😂

Where the hell is this secret shop, tried to find it weeks ago but it was nowhere to be found, I thought it was already open?!
If Debenhams can't even survive, no way her shop of tit will.
I’m not sure, haven’t been to Liverpool in ages! I was under the impression she’s still in Crosby for the time being 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
It’s ok she’ll tee up Mike Ashley if when it goes pear shaped! I mean she’s turned over a million remember....he’ll be drafting up the deal as we speak!
In all seriousness though how can someone who doesn’t even wash her clothes or last nights make up off or take empty cups down from her bedroom possibly think they can have a food hygiene rating for selling coffee??!

• Haha
Exactly, as much as I think Jeff is a head I don’t like to see anyone fail and I think she is setting herself up to do so.

I swear shops/businesses like the tie shop, the watch lab and Chinese remedy places are just money laundering businesses, they always have premises in ridiculously pricey places like the Trafford Centre and I’ve never seen a soul in any of them, yet they survive every recession 😂

I’m not sure, haven’t been to Liverpool in ages! I was under the impression she’s still in Crosby for the time being 🤷‍♀️
Most of those restaurants in town are money launderers too I bet, you know the ones that are average, never full even before 🦠but outlive decent ones

• Haha
It’s ok she’ll tee up Mike Ashley if when it goes pear shaped! I mean she’s turned over a million remember....he’ll be drafting up the deal as we speak!
In all seriousness though how can someone who doesn’t even wash her clothes or last nights make up off or take empty cups down from her bedroom possibly think they can have a food hygiene rating for selling coffee??!
She’ll probably just get the crayolas out and make a rating poster for the window, I’m pretty certain she hasn’t got a license to sell alcohol for the gin!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Most of those restaurants in town are money launderers too I bet, you know the ones that are average, never full even before 🦠but outlive decent ones
Nothing screams money laundering quite like the 'Private Shop' by Moorfields 🤣 open every day of the goddamn year and has the worst tit in the window display

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.