Scousebird blogs #11 Rent a daughter, rent a mate, Jeff has every narcissistic trait!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mum went back yesterday so we were letting off some steam, I had 2 bottles of Prosecco and we got a Chinese and I woke up at 2am on the sofa with a prawn cracker down my pyjama top. Feeling fresh as though 🤷‍♀️ it’s a Christmas miracle 😂🎄
I was on the Russian Standard 😂

To be honest, I prefer that minty wallpaper over the grotesque newspaper one she had in the living room. She’s excelled in the wrong way with the cloud one. Just have a white ceiling like normal people!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone have a pic of the living room wall paper in the old house? I remember the cheap looking couch and the S & P pillows 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks beep, I’m about to bring up last nights Russians finest 😂 she looks like a sloth

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My mum brought me a roast round whilst I got back on the Russian stuff in my nans 1970s council hole 💃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry guys, I was just a long time lurker on here and no-one had posted it and I just couldn't help myself 🤣 she reminds me of something on it and I'm not quite sure what... Pennywise perhaps

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This was her nans house she bought in kirkdale. Her first house is the one in Walton that Paul now lives in, I bet he gets it rent free in lieu of no CSA payment.
I'm sure she pays him handsomely given she makes a million a year. Fridge full of dairy lea lunchables, silver tray of Ferrero Roche after every meal. Hell, I bet he has a corner bath and one of those fancy fridges with the ice dispenser on the front. All the mod cons for the affluent bachelor about town.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was flabbergasted seeing that RI video where she dresses girls up for the races, when...
Yeah this one is just incredible isn’t it? Even if you ignore the jumper for Christmas, matchy matchy, plugging the shite, the rest is unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just had a scroll back years.. wow! She looks like she’s been in a jumble sale!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.