Scousebird blogs #11 Rent a daughter, rent a mate, Jeff has every narcissistic trait!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I being trolled or can everyone else see what she put on her travel and scran page last night? What the duck is her pallet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Am I being trolled or can everyone else see what she put on her travel and scran page last night? What the duck is her pallet.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 just had a look! She’s a proper weirdo, they look rank. Claggy pasta too - she can’t cook for tit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have worn make up so infrequently over the last 9 months I keep forgetting when I have it on like today and catching glimpse of myself and being like OH FFS. Have come a cropper a couple of times and done a Jeff 🤣🤮
It looks like the new strain of the virus under a powerful microscope 🔬

Also would appear the weird social bubble is back on the go

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can you imagine Jeff B over at Amazon posting every day.. LOOK EVERYONE AT ALL THE tit I'VE SOLD TODAY.
The phrase thou doth protest too much springs to mind. Most people end up accidentally spending 50 quid on tit in Home & Bargain or in Boots. No way do you spend that much in a glorified souvenir shop on pens and diaries (especially for 2021). Kathleen needs help.
That’s Jeff’s prices for you she probably bought a mug a pen and a diary!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Scouse Bird Spirits: 15.7k followers, posts getting 16 likes.

Scouse bird Trample and Scam: 12.3k followers, posts getting 30 likes.

Not seen outlandish faux figures like this since Bruno had a few scoops before filming at the Tower Ballroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Scouse Bird Spirits: 15.7k followers, posts getting 16 likes.

Scouse bird Trample and Scam: 12.3k followers, posts getting 30 likes.

Not seen outlandish faux figures like this since Bruno had a few scoops before filming at the Tower Ballroom.
I get more likes than her on the rare occasion I post anything on Insta and I’m a Billy no mates 🤣

does she get much engagement on Facebook? I have an account but I very rarely go on it as it makes me despair for society 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I get more likes than her on the rare occasion I post anything on Insta and I’m a Billy no mates 🤣

does she get much engagement on Facebook? I have an account but I very rarely go on it as it makes me despair for society 😂
Not sure about Facebook but I doubt it as most Facebook business pages just mirror the insta posts.

At least I know I'm never at any risk of sharing an agent with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

The majority of her Facebook stuff is people sending her TikToks of them opening their diaries and saying how wonderful they are. She is also having digs at blokes who have forgotten to buy a diary.....errrrr I think she means intentionally avoided buying one cos he knows his girlfriend has taste.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I find it hilarious that no body wants to represent her.
Nobody will because the figures don't add up and she has too many fake followers. Brands want to make money and agents want commission, and neither will make anything from 14,000 bots. I know a guy who has about 5,000 followers but he's making good money because he has a genuine engagement and gets them excited about the stuff he's promoting. And he doesn't have to call anyone a bleep to make a sale either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Nikki man head is claiming that she has 44 inch legs, when in reality that's probably the size of her manish jaw, not her legs.
Anytime anyone mentions Nikki man heads legs it reminds me of this every time 🤣🤣
Does she mean from the outside length or is she trying to say she wears 44 inch pants 🤣🤣🤣 sorry if this is old news i must of skipped a few pages when catching up

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she continuing to measure her insides up through her vagina 🤣 I don't even think I'm 44 inches tall 🤣🤣🤣 what a dick head.
I was proper laughing my head off with my tape measure yesterday like 'dem legs tho 🤣 '

....I'm very easily entertained 😂

• Haha
I was proper laughing my head off with my tape measure yesterday like 'dem legs tho 🤣 '

....I'm very easily entertained 😂
I honestly feel like she’s the size of that person on antz who wears them big giant trainees

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.