Scousebird blogs #11 Rent a daughter, rent a mate, Jeff has every narcissistic trait!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a look at her "love island" garden and just like her house of shite it looks like it's gonna be ridiculously cluttered. By all means have somewhere ya can sit off and have a lil rock pool but it just looks like she's tried to cram everyfuckinthing into one tiny space. Quality not quantity, but let's face it her quality went out the window as soon as she got a Toy Story ceiling and fuckin fake pirate parrots hangin from her crappy chandelier 🙃
Reading this just reminded of that episode of Friends were Joey moves out and his new place is an eyesore with ceramic wildlife everywhere, glass birds etc

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Believe it or not that skirt/dress is also from RI!

Does this qualify as a bleep Mug?
Please put my thread title on a mug! When I make my first million in a year I’ll box you all off with a few quid, honest to god, swear down, not even messin

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can you imagine Jeff B over at Amazon posting every day.. LOOK EVERYONE AT ALL THE tit I'VE SOLD TODAY.
The phrase thou doth protest too much springs to mind. Most people end up accidentally spending 50 quid on tit in Home & Bargain or in Boots. No way do you spend that much in a glorified souvenir shop on pens and diaries (especially for 2021). Kathleen needs help.

• Haha
Do people still say Prin/ Prinny and do non Scousers use it? The mention of the prin of gin keyrings got me thinking.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can you imagine Jeff B over at Amazon posting every day.. LOOK EVERYONE AT ALL THE tit I'VE SOLD TODAY.
The phrase thou doth protest too much springs to mind. Most people end up accidentally spending 50 quid on tit in Home & Bargain or in Boots. No way do you spend that much in a glorified souvenir shop on pens and diaries (especially for 2021). Kathleen needs help.
Kathleen needs help 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He's a proper full on melt isn't he. Deffo likes the sound of his own whiney little witch voice, would rather hear nails down a fuckin chalkboard than hear that 😖
Eddie has got to have known him and what he's like cos they both do stand-up at the same comedy club. Come on Eddie spill the tea son 🐸☕
proper thinks he’s Billy Connelly but he’s more like Billy no mates

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Never ever said prin/prinny in me life and don't know anyone who has 😬
I had a work mate who used to call herself a prin whenever she wanted her own way. She was about 16 and we were all around 23 so we saw her as our child 😂 basically, you can see what kind of mentally the people who say it have.

• Haha
I feel as though she’s going to have some over the top garden unveiling yano. When I say over the top I mean PNF, fat Rowe & Nicky man ed sat on the decking drinking Scouse turps
What a delightful image of the scouse skid marks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve had a wine and been MIA again sorry DABs. Just howled catching up

That pink hot choc honestly lives rent free in my head. It looks like it’s pure stale. That bleeping shop is a last chance saloon for perishable goods

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve had a wine and been MIA again sorry DABs. Just howled catching up

That pink hot choc honestly lives rent free in my head. It looks like it’s pure stale. That bleeping shop is a last chance saloon for perishable goods
Would rather have one of them cheap shite tasting chocolate eggs ya get with a mug than have her proto bismol lookin pink hot choc and that's sayin somethin 🤢 someone mentioned before as it lookin the colour of angel delight, more like shite pink undelight 🤮

• Haha
Would rather have one of them cheap shite tasting chocolate eggs ya get with a mug than have her proto bismol lookin pink hot choc and that's sayin somethin 🤢 someone mentioned before as lookin the colour of angel delight, more like shite pink undelight 🤮
Shite pink undelight

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She just needs to give her a head a wobble, and stop chasing cock and make her kid a homemade tea for once.

And by homemade, I mean something that has been made at the home, not sponsored by Gusto.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.