Scousebird blogs #11 Rent a daughter, rent a mate, Jeff has every narcissistic trait!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent start to the thread 😂

I’m just deciding what to wear today and want to wear the lovely Sherpa denim jacket Mr SW got me for Christmas and debating the acceptability of double denim if the denims are different colours 😂 and wondering where Jimmy Corkhill disappeared to? 🧐🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I’m just deciding what to wear today and want to wear the lovely Sherpa denim jacket Mr SW got me for Christmas and debating the acceptability of double denim if the denims are different colours 😂 and wondering where Jimmy Corkhill disappeared to? 🧐🤷‍♀️
@Jimmy Corkhill would know the denim protocol and regulations! He wrote the handbook! Legend has it it’s more pages than the brexit deal

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Recap -

Tweets found on her Boobleyboo account showing classic Tory voter behaviour (attached).

Her YouTube channel has resurfaced and a video in particular that rips her ex Paddy to shreds yet makes out the sun shines out of Paul’s arse “Two years later we’re ✨married✨ with a baby” yet came on Thread 1 telling the OGs that her and Paul slept in separate bedrooms long before Cora was born - She was pregnant when they got married 🌝 - Queen of conflicting information.

Another video has resurfaced which featured a collab with River Island where she ripped a couple of naturally beautiful girls to shreds and did them up for Aintree 😩

Her latest house project is a Love Island garden which will be more than likely gifted.

Jeff had a touch of main character syndrome and decided to eat out alone *puts hair behind ear and pouts*

She gave her 4 year old daughter a canvas painting of her for Christmas, the DABs think it was gifted. Get the child some barbies ffs.

Cora stayed over at Paul’s on Christmas Eve and Jeff spent all night promoting her tat.

No confirmation of what social bubble she chose for Christmas but the dinner looked gastric flu inducing with her bony parsnips and snot green stuffing and now she’s tweeting about farts. 💨

The DABs have found some classic blogs whereby Jeff referred to Gin as the “devils juice” and told the internet that she doesn’t care what people eat for their tea - despite her having that travel and scran page which is wall to wall salmon.

There was potential confirmation that Paul was Cora’s primary carer as he was bragging all over social media how many times Cora has banged her head - then got his greasy bobble in a twist again.

Jeff is now a self proclaimed mixologist and mixes cocktails in the bath and in bed, naming them after classics but not using the same ingredients.

Jeff has to feel her copious mugs on the bedside table to see which is her fresh cuppa.

Jeff was able to get her hands on more pink hot chocolate despite a few days previous telling the NATION that where was NONE LEFT X

Jeff created a ScOuSe BiRd gift box for £49.99 saving a fiver on a balloon glass and a bottle of spirit and was desperately pushing them on her story, she even gave one to Nicky man ed.

Decided the day after London & SE were put into Tier 4 restrictions to unbox a load of freebies she’d forgotten about.

Nikki man Ed scared mankind by revealing she had 44 inch legs - I for one am terrified.

Crimes against fashion on a daily basis yet represents Liverpool.

A feminist society wrote an open letter to her in 2014 calling her out.

Steph likes to portray the positive vibes only and #BeKind approach when:

She takes pride in the fact that her tweet about Claudia Winkleman making it to the Head & Shoulders advert.

Took the piss out of Caroline Flack when she was alive posting a selfie captioning it “Caroline Flack without the DV” when Caroline tragically died she was all for getting the trolls when she was one herself and promoted Claire’s Law when she got played by Badman Ting.

Creating Circle of Show up publicly shaming people who were going to Aintree and weren’t in Mark Melia dresses.

Shared a photo of Lauren Goodger and called it “circle of shame celebrity edition”

DABs & new members:

Let’s keep this a fun community, throughout the threads we have built a proper boss bond and intended corrections to people’s comments to make them look silly are not appreciated - let’s not make the thread cliquey because certain people want to chime in and make a point of who knows more personally about certain things it only creates a divide and awkwardness. It’s a gossip and tea forum, not mastermind ☺

For new members

Steff/Stefanny/Jeff - Steph
#WheresCora - Self explanatory, where is she?

DAB - Scouse Twitter refer to us as Dusty Ass witches

Paul - Steph’s Ex husband

Jake - Steph’s rebound who she did the podcast with.

Jakes Ma/Ma Cureton - Steph’s apparent social bubble despite only being with Jake 5 minutes in 2019 and all the other brothers seem to ponce off her.

Badman Ting - Twitter casa nova who had her and the majority of Twitter off and claimed to be a doctor. Steph doxxed him and told the world he works for Specsavers.

Fat Rowe - Adam Rowe “comedian”

Green Haired Skivvy - Obnoxious former skivvy at the Scouse Bird Aladdins Cave of tat.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🤌🏼🥇🏆 I’m sure when Jeff has a little browse she’ll have a hard time disagreeing with a lot of your facts 👍🏼

Sorry but I can’t cope with the lack of ‘ in Stephs but its presence in you’ve. I’d be getting a sharpie on that mug before bragging about it.

Love the new thread title 🤌🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Soz love, been on the roof again. For double denim, in my expert opinion, it all depends on the shade. Contrasting is fine and encouraged. Close in shades and you run the risk of looking mismatched. You could alway team with leather, to maximise the Corkhill effect though 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Soz love, been on the roof again. For double denim, in my expert opinion, it all depends on the shade. Contrasting is fine and encouraged. Close in shades and you run the risk of looking mismatched. You could alway team with leather, to maximise the Corkhill effect though 😎
Good to hear from you Jimmy, was worried about you ❤

thanks for your expert advice I shall take it on board, seriously can see the Corkhill look being at the forefront of 2021 fashion, such a style icon 🌟

• Haha
Reactions: 9
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🤌🏼🥇🏆 I’m sure when Jeff has a little browse she’ll have a hard time disagreeing with a lot of your facts 👍🏼

Sorry but I can’t cope with the lack of ‘ in Stephs but its presence in you’ve. I’d be getting a sharpie on that mug before bragging about it.

Love the new thread title 🤌🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼
"You got the whole world in your hands". It sure would fit it those bleeping spades. Fingers like Cumberlands.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m just sleeping off a hangover so I’m just commenting so I get notifications for this thread to catch up later. PS - Paul got that cat in the divorce.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m just sleeping off a hangover so I’m just commenting so I get notifications for this thread to catch up later. PS - Paul got that cat in the divorce.
My mum went back yesterday so we were letting off some steam, I had 2 bottles of Prosecco and we got a Chinese and I woke up at 2am on the sofa with a prawn cracker down my pyjama top. Feeling fresh as though 🤷‍♀️ it’s a Christmas miracle 😂🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A while ago she commented on Adam Rowe’s grotty bathroom tiles, she can’t talk with that dusty mingy paintwork!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My mum went back yesterday so we were letting off some steam, I had 2 bottles of Prosecco and we got a Chinese and I woke up at 2am on the sofa with a prawn cracker down my pyjama top. Feeling fresh as though 🤷‍♀️ it’s a Christmas miracle 😂🎄
Was it your real mum or are you a rent-a-daughter like Cora?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Eddie swerved us didn't he!! If it was even him in the first place like.
Love the thread title, superb round up as usual Sosig *chefs kiss*

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.