Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because Rosie is selfish that way. She had tom dick & harry in her house during the lockdowns with vulnerable kids in the house & covid running rampant, not a duck given.
Sick of poor innocent kids not being looked after properly! It's a disgrace!
Rosie needs to give herself a good shake, look after herself and her kids, who cares about "fans"

Reactions: 6
Its the filth that comes out her mouth aswell on the lives saying she wants lassies to sit on her face and lick their rugs etc duno where all this came from to be honest it's like she just woke up one day and said think ill become a die hard lesbian.

Just saw her posting a video about tattle must be reading all this 😂
she is so past allowing this to effect her but came here to read it & made a video about it, no bother Rosie 😉

What's happened tonight ? Watching blairs live eith Rosie and got muted for mentioning Blake? Blair was slagging blake off as was Rosie
another “friendship” bites the dust 🙄

His chatting up alsorts on there 🤢😂 aw she’s probably got to know him 😂
thought he had a girlfriend, that Erin girl thats a hairdresser?

And how is what we are talking about bullshit? This is the things being written in the comments, blowing smoke up her arse. We comment on what we see, the things Rosie puts on TT. If she doesn’t want people to talk about her then be aware of what you are putting online, it is quite simple.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What's happened tonight ? Watching blairs live eith Rosie and got muted for mentioning Blake? Blair was slagging blake off as was Rosie
That friendship didn't last long did it 🙄 but Blake is better off not associating with Rosie because that was seriously uncomfortable creepy behaviour Rosie was putting on Blake in that live. Then the drama Rosie brings is a whole other story!

Reactions: 9
At the end of the day, shes posted videos and done lives of her completely out of her face whilst at least one of her kids is at home. She gives out her address to anyone, turns her children's home in to a party house where alcohol and drugs are taken, she publicly posts opinions and gets involved in everyone's dramas when they don't even know her most of the time and then cries the victim and acts shocked when people say they're going to turn up and fight her. That's not lies, everyone on scottish tiktok has seen it all for their own eyes and the followers she has telling her it's lies are just as deluded as she is. Heart of gold...no if she had a heart of gold her kids wouldn't witness the things they have. It really makes you wonder what goes on behind closed doors with her children! They're neglected, their mother loves tiktok and drama over actually being their mother and shes a lazy drunk...tell me Rosie how is that lies 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
she is so past allowing this to effect her but came here to read it & made a video about it, no bother Rosie 😉

And how is what we are talking about bullshit? This is the things being written in the comments, blowing smoke up her arse. We comment on what we see, the things Rosie puts on TT. If she doesn’t want people to talk about her then be aware of what you are putting online, it is quite simple.
Exactly!! Some of the comments she's getting on tik tok - she's amazing 🥴 - these people need to stop reassuring her that the way she behaves is normal because it's absolutely not! You'd think Jean Murray would have a word! I've always wondered why Jean has befriended Rosie, Jean seems like a decent woman with a lovely family - if Jean was my maw id he telling her to get Rosie to duck 😭😭🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Exactly!! Some of the comments she's getting on tik tok - she's amazing 🥴 - these people need to stop reassuring her that the way she behaves is normal because it's absolutely not! You'd think Jean Murray would have a word! I've always wondered why Jean has befriended Rosie, Jean seems like a decent woman with a lovely family - if Jean was my maw id he telling her to get Rosie to duck 😭😭🤣🤣
i think maybe Jean tries to keep her on the straight & narrow tbh but if you aren’t with her 24/7 then its impossible. As i said previously, Rosie needs validation from these people so she can carry on the way she is. Maybe if they gave her some constructive criticism then she might reflect on her behaviour. But if they enable her then she wont think there is anything wrong.

• Heart
I worry about Blake she seems to have been through the mill and seems broken, I don't think her hanging around with the drama that Rosie brings is the best for her.

Think they split before Christmas.

Reactions: 3
I worry about Blake she seems to have been through the mill and seems broken, I don't think her hanging around with the drama that Rosie brings is the best for her.
Definitely, she seems so vulnerable just now. I like her, you can tell she's just trying to make a decent life for herself and she is still young so she's not going to get it right all the time but she's harmless. I hope she manages to stay away from Rosie because Rosie will just hinder blakes recovery from the trauma she's recently been through

• Heart
Ahhh I know the Scottish guard didn't know her name. To be honest has she replied to Rosies pervy vidoes sexualising her? It's weird.

Reactions: 5
Ahhh I know the Scottish guard didn't know her name. To be honest has she replied to Rosies pervy vidoes sexualising her? It's weird.
I think she would reply back and forward thinking it was jokey but then when she actually met her it was full on touching, think she licked her face at one point too. I didn't watch for long it made me feel so uncomfortable 🤮 x

Has rosie went private
It looks like it x

Reactions: 3
I think she would reply back and forward thinking it was jokey but then when she actually met her it was full on touching, think she licked her face at one point too. I didn't watch for long it made me feel so uncomfortable 🤮 x

It looks like it x
Aye it was weird, saying she wanted her to finger her & all that. You can say you find someone attractive without sexualising them

I follow one of her accounts and all the comments are off as well.

• Sick
Aye it was weird, saying she wanted her to finger her & all that. You can say you find someone attractive without sexualising them

I follow one of her accounts and all the comments are off as well.
Surely that's some kind of sexual harassment. Rosies old enough to know Blakes a young lassie and has gone through something. If she wants to be her pal she should be supporting her not taking advantage of her when she's vulnerable

Reactions: 8
Surely that's some kind of sexual harassment. Rosies old enough to know Blakes a young lassie and has gone through something. If she wants to be her pal she should be supporting her not taking advantage of her when she's vulnerable
especially when rosie has been through trauma herself when she was younger.

Reactions: 4
I was team bush for a long time now I rather lick my own bush then support that crackpot any longer blocked every account she pops up on these days. She’s on another group of pals until the next lot

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.