Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie was on live earlier this morning threatening shes going to batter the lassie that broke her phone blah blah blah - she said her boy was scared, I don't doubt for a minute he was but she needs to sort herself out or these things will just keep happening. Poor boys heid must be up his arse living with that. It always seems like she has no time for him either when he interrupts her lives - it's all about Tik tok for her!!
exactly. Tiktok means more than the weans

• Sad
Reactions: 7
exactly. Tiktok means more than the weans
I think you'd mentioned something before about validation with her - I totally agree that's spot on. She loves the attention, sometimes I think she thinks she's famous 😭😂😂

Reactions: 4
If she kept her nose out of everybody's business she would be a lot better off, I bet her dramas and the people turning up at her door etc would all disappear! Her children seem like lovely kids, zara needs routine above all else and sorry to say it but at the moment Rosie is failing her. She needs to step away from tiktok and concentrate on her children, one on one time and together. She reminds me of groups of people at high school, there would be a couple of neds that could talk the talk but would always have a desperate "hanger on" they'd use to do their dirty work, thats all that Rosie is sadly.

Tiktok sure seems to be making people lose their minds. Honestly these creators are starting to think they are godlike and can't be touched sometimes they aren't laughing with them but laughing at them. She's had years to fix this maybe she will never change 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I think you'd mentioned something before about validation with her - I totally agree that's spot on. She loves the attention, sometimes I think she thinks she's famous 😭😂😂
yip was me. Don’t get the need to be validated by total strangers online, weird behaviour.

If she kept her nose out of everybody's business she would be a lot better off, I bet her dramas and the people turning up at her door etc would all disappear! Her children seem like lovely kids, zara needs routine above all else and sorry to say it but at the moment Rosie is failing her. She needs to step away from tiktok and concentrate on her children, one on one time and together. She reminds me of groups of people at high school, there would be a couple of neds that could talk the talk but would always have a desperate "hanger on" they'd use to do their dirty work, thats all that Rosie is sadly.
she has to involve herself in every bit of drama going. Nothing to do with her but sticks her beak right in. Thats why she constantly gets the following when she makes a new account.

Reactions: 5
Thing is if she was as intelligent as she says she is she would realise that until you validate yourself then no 1 else can validate you. So it's a vicious circle. I have no sympathy for her. Only for those kids. Shame cos they are great kids .

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thing is if she was as intelligent as she says she is she would realise that until you validate yourself then no 1 else can validate you. So it's a vicious circle. I have no sympathy for her. Only for those kids. Shame cos they are great kids .
yip she gets no sympathy here either 😏

Reactions: 3
yip was me. Don’t get the need to be validated by total strangers online, weird behaviour.

she has to involve herself in every bit of drama going. Nothing to do with her but sticks her beak right in. Thats why she constantly gets the following when she makes a new account.
The whole seeking validation thing is spot on I think. Everything these popular posters do relates directly to their sense of self worth and psychological state offline. It’s not for me either, I couldn’t think of anything worse tbh, I’ll be my hot mess self in private thanks lol. I ended up in a group chat via TT at one point and my nerves were shot to tit when someone linked my profile on there to that and tried to dox me! Feck that!

Attention is the ultimate goal for anyone who posts publicly and regularly IMO, the dopamine hit from ‘likes’ and interaction is even said to be more addictive than cigs or drink! The psychology of it all fascinates me - the motivations of those that do share and gather a following, to the followers themselves who seem to idolise these random strangers on the internet. Are they lonely, anxious, depressed or downright narcissistic? Who knows, but I can’t help but watch sometimes. My screen time has probably increased by 50% this week alone!

I’ve said it many a time, but TikTok in particular truly is Satan’s hole of social media. It’s an amazing platform for creativity or niche content, my ADHD brain appreciates the short videos and the fact I can be watching an astronomer in the South Pole one minute and an artisan baker in Dumfries the next. It’s verging on dangerous though when the average scheme maw cultivates a following, when the toxicity spreads among so called pals who have feck all in common other than the fact they overshare online. When weans are neglected and online tiffs spills over into real life violence it’s time to take stock.

I’m a scheme wean myself before anyone comes for me, and I’ve had a few wines tonight whilst my own weans are in bed, but I’m not square going scutters down at the top shop and none of the embarrassing tit I chat will be broadcast on TT and screen recorded by the latest drama page. Rein it in Rosie hen, your weans deserve better, you’ve got the gumption to BE better.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The whole seeking validation thing is spot on I think. Everything these popular posters do relates directly to their sense of self worth and psychological state offline. It’s not for me either, I couldn’t think of anything worse tbh, I’ll be my hot mess self in private thanks lol. I ended up in a group chat via TT at one point and my nerves were shot to tit when someone linked my profile on there to that and tried to dox me! Feck that!

Attention is the ultimate goal for anyone who posts publicly and regularly IMO, the dopamine hit from ‘likes’ and interaction is even said to be more addictive than cigs or drink! The psychology of it all fascinates me - the motivations of those that do share and gather a following, to the followers themselves who seem to idolise these random strangers on the internet. Are they lonely, anxious, depressed or downright narcissistic? Who knows, but I can’t help but watch sometimes. My screen time has probably increased by 50% this week alone!

I’ve said it many a time, but TikTok in particular truly is Satan’s hole of social media. It’s an amazing platform for creativity or niche content, my ADHD brain appreciates the short videos and the fact I can be watching an astronomer in the South Pole one minute and an artisan baker in Dumfries the next. It’s verging on dangerous though when the average scheme maw cultivates a following, when the toxicity spreads among so called pals who have feck all in common other than the fact they overshare online. When weans are neglected and online tiffs spills over into real life violence it’s time to take stock.

I’m a scheme wean myself before anyone comes for me, and I’ve had a few wines tonight whilst my own weans are in bed, but I’m not square going scutters down at the top shop and none of the embarrassing tit I chat will be broadcast on TT and screen recorded by the latest drama page. Rein it in Rosie hen, your weans deserve better, you’ve got the gumption to BE better.
I posted a vid the other day of me telling my man I had broke the telly and got lots of comments on it. Did I enjoy the interaction? yes I liked that people where getting to see what I see every day which is the fun side of my relationship my man makes me laugh every single day yes we can argue like any other couple but tbh he does everything he can to make me laugh especially on the days my disability gets the better of me. However social media isn't my life I know it is for some they live their full lives out on it I couldn't. But I know what ur meaning. However I couldn't cope with the hate and negativity. Enjoy ur wines tonite lol xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3

having a few drinks when your weans are in bed is no bad thing. As u said, you aren’t on social media wanting to fight people while your weans are upstairs. Its a total car crash with some of these idiots online. There she is on live again tonight. That must be her over her come down after last nights carry on. The fact everyone on TT knows where she lives doesn’t sit right with me either when she has 2 kids in that house. She really needs to have a look at herself & change her behaviour.

Have any of yous checked out this Paris girl? Paris_louise_rooney

so much like Cherine 😂 plays up on the “bpd” a lot

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What's happened tonight ? Watching blairs live eith Rosie and got muted for mentioning Blake? Blair was slagging blake off as was Rosie

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Its a sin it really is. She has everybody in that house as well, whether her children are there are not its still their home and it should be a private space for them. If she didn't have children and acted like that I wouldn't care but no child should have to put up with their mum being drunk every weekend and starting fights over tiktok, it's actually disgusting behaviour
Its the filth that comes out her mouth aswell on the lives saying she wants lassies to sit on her face and lick their rugs etc duno where all this came from to be honest it's like she just woke up one day and said think ill become a die hard lesbian.

Just saw her posting a video about tattle must be reading all this 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
There's Rosie saying we are making stuff up. Don't think repeating things she's saying is making stuff up. She was so drunk in the space of 2 seconds she forgot that she told everyone she has cameras all over the house. Someone asked why have you got cameras all over the house and she said well if you know that your my close pal and I think I know what one so thanks for that. No you just told everyone that's how they knew. Trying to say she handled the situation fine, fine would have been coming back in the house and dealing with it privately. Not sitting on live for about 5 hours screaming about how she would love to murder them & how she was gonna do it. Storming about the streets shouting she would fight them at tops tiles. She used to be one for owning tit not making excuses.

awk she's deleted the videos talking about it and explaining herself & just left the one about tattle up!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.