Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just said she's murdering this lassie.

Someone in the comments said "me macca & Nicole are heading to yours" and the live cut off

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I thought the SS address was her own.

Absolute state.
She said her own house number then said where the other lassie lives as well

She's back saying she wishes she had a party with Nicole's dog died that it was slow and painful

How's that Alanna back on tiktok calling herself the_controversial_tgirl being a racist isn't a controversial 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Rosie’s outside going down to Topps Tiles to fight someone I think??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Rosie’s outside going down to Topps Tiles to fight someone I think??
Someone in the comments said the lassies were gonna meet her without even checking she ran out the door, I don't think the lassies are coming. Someone is coming to check on her that's it. Cause they are concerned. This is all because she told her neighbour to be quiet 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For a while Rosie seemed like she had calmed down. She was fun and not getting involved In constant drama. That
Seems to have now changed again.
sadly with tiktok when anyone passes away everyone uses that for clout.

Reactions: 3
I was watching her the other night (insomniac) and she was talking about how her sister is taking Zara now to give her a break.
I thought she had calmed down and Blair was helping but now all of a sudden she is a raving lesbian and her lives are shocking

Reactions: 6
I was watching her the other night (insomniac) and she was talking about how her sister is taking Zara now to give her a break.
I thought she had calmed down and Blair was helping but now all of a sudden she is a raving lesbian and her lives are shocking
Last nights was horrific. Murder threats the lot. Said herself she was so full of gear and drink she didnt know how she was still standing. Not sure how/when it ended I couldn’t watch again after 4am.

Reactions: 7
Last nights was horrific. Murder threats the lot. Said herself she was so full of gear and drink she didnt know how she was still standing. Not sure how/when it ended I couldn’t watch again after 4am.
Sounds awful. I think she just needs someone to keep her grounded and I really thought Blair was doing it

Reactions: 2
A leopard never changes its spots. Rosie needs to get a grip! In that state when her son is in the house, what an embarrassment. All she cares about is Tiktok. She needs that to get validation in life. No doubt she will be all over whatever hate pages are about these days. She forgets Tylor is at an age now where he can access social media & will see all this & what is said about her online, same as the people he is at school with. She is making him a target to get bullied. Its a sin, he seems like such a sweet wee boy as well.

A thread for the property boss 😏

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I like Blair but it just seems like the same old story with Rosie finds a group of Pals and gets sacked off. Blair will be next. People were trying to contact him to calm Rosie down as well.

Rosie was saying people are going on about her not having her wee girl much and the truth is she stabbed her boy with a fork and he isn't comfortable having her in the house so she's at her sisters. Said she wanted to murder the lassies she fought with so her kids new that's how it's done. It was actually disgusting to watch.

• Wow
I like Blair but it just seems like the same old story with Rosie finds a group of Pals and gets sacked off. Blair will be next. People were trying to contact him to calm Rosie down as well.

Rosie was saying people are going on about her not having her wee girl much and the truth is she stabbed her boy with a fork and he isn't comfortable having her in the house so she's at her sisters. Said she wanted to murder the lassies she fought with so her kids new that's how it's done. It was actually disgusting to watch.
aye no bother, turn your kids into potential murderers, what a dafty she is! Thinks she is a wee hard woman 🤡

There's Rosie live, someone's posted a letter through her door telling her how tit a mum she is and she's gonna phone the police. Should have phoned the police on herself last night the riot

Reactions: 9
There's Rosie live, someone's posted a letter through her door telling her how tit a mum she is and she's gonna phone the police. Should have phoned the police on herself last night the riot
For someone who's desperate not to be known as a shitebag she sure does phone police a lot

Reactions: 7
Rosie was on live earlier this morning threatening shes going to batter the lassie that broke her phone blah blah blah - she said her boy was scared, I don't doubt for a minute he was but she needs to sort herself out or these things will just keep happening. Poor boys heid must be up his arse living with that. It always seems like she has no time for him either when he interrupts her lives - it's all about Tik tok for her!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.