Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone got any Scottish tiktokers they like? I like watching JulieMollyBella and Rosie

Also does anyone know why zander_lacey always deletes all there videos, starts again and then deletes them again?!

Reactions: 1
Also does anyone know why zander_lacey always deletes all there videos, starts again and then deletes them again?!
I'm not sure, but the last time he said he got annoyed at some comments & deleted everything 🤷🏼‍♀️. All the cutest ones of Lacey are gone & as she gets older, they won't get as much engagement (like communingwiththecampbells, wee Indie was cute, but as she is getting older it just looks more 'staged').

InkQueenJuls is obsessed with Jess Rennie (or Eva or whatever her name is) every live seems to be about her.

Reactions: 2
I think this scottish declan has lost the plot

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I never used to watch Rosie as wasn’t in to the drama but lately she’s totally toned down and speaks so much sense.
She’s rightly calling our cherine for slating nurses and all the crap she comes out with.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I like juliamollybella, but I can't stand Wee Prim and her attention seeking ways.

Reactions: 5
Ooh, am a bit feart to comment as I was addicted to the last thread and devastated when it got closed....
Love the Bush, Heidthebaw and JamieJames...😁

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Fat boy Declan is the worst. Strong language but he’s a horror. Extremely unfunny
Cannot stand him. Constantly repeating the same unfunny videos. The Typing Like This For Every Caption Or Comment. The same few Disney Primark T-shirt’s that are a size too small on rotation. Everything in 2x speed. The “😂😂😂😂😂😂” emojis. Not to mention him using racial slurs on multiple videos

Reactions: 1
What happened with Cherrine? I see her ex is on tiktok calling her out on all the allegations she's made about him.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.