Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie doesnt help herself with how she comes across sometimes she comes across as such a lovely person then something snaps and she’s back to square one, I wonder if that’s down to her autism she says she has ?
the people she has found about her doesn’t help, yes it’s always a different group but for them to be comfortable with her acting this way they obviously don’t care and probably enable it slightly
Maybe that’s why Blake’s no longer speaking to her because she doesn’t want to enable rosies behaviour like the rest of them

I love Blair but he needs to stay well clear of Rosie before she turns on him the same way she has everyone else

scottish Julz And Tracy shaw are both absolute middens

my favourite scottish tiktokers are Stephanie wrightman and carmen Thomson - both down to earth With a big following, I see Carmen quite a lot as I live near her

Reactions: 8
Probably next week they'll start posting together 😉😉 all loved up then week after he's looking for a new target.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just love how Dianne’s made umpteen fake profiles so immature and pathetic - own your actions if you’ve done nothing wrong - and the auld yin’s giving it I’ve got this I’ll handle it - *turns off all comments* 🤪

Reactions: 11
What's rosies accounts I can only find one of them now haha
I always find her if ye can type in search Rosie Bush, and she also she uses a hashtag, so whatever account she's currently using [she says she had 22 banned accounts last night] it would show up

Reactions: 3
Is this where I talk about scottishdeclan?! Because he drives me up the wall...

Reactions: 4
Don’t know who he is but yeah, fill your boots and talk away😂I’m away to have a 👀 at him😁

Now I think of it is it him people were talking about cos he was apparently going to that woman Chelsea wright house,her that dresses as a baby🤨

Is that wee creepy creep Mark Hamilton still loving himself?
I actually hate the guy he’s so full of himself..he’s about 5 ft nothing still lives with his mum and acts like he’s gods gift …he’s just a wee dick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don’t know who he is but yeah, fill your boots and talk away😂I’m away to have a 👀 at him😁

Now I think of it is it him people were talking about cos he was apparently going to that woman Chelsea wright house,her that dresses as a baby🤨
Saw him offering to go to asda for her for money once so he definitely is involved with chelsea

Reactions: 1
Oh my god same the same cheesy dances over and over again in fast motion it makes me cringe so bad.

Do you think hes trans? Sometimes I think he looks a bit fem at times maybe a girl transitioned into a guy?

What do you all think about itscoopz1 hes always out his face on some sort of drug or drink every single night on live.. (hes on just now)

Think he went through a hard time with his mum dying then i felt bad for him for like 5 mins. Then he starts abusing everyone on his comments for no reason then I lose all respect for him

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oh my god same the same cheesy dances over and over again in fast motion it makes me cringe so bad.

Do you think hes trans? Sometimes I think he looks a bit fem at times maybe a girl transitioned into a guy?

What do you all think about itscoopz1 hes always out his face on some sort of drug or drink every single night on live.. (hes on just now)

Think he went through a hard time with his mum dying then i felt bad for him for like 5 mins. Then he starts abusing everyone on his comments for no reason then I lose all respect for him
When he was mod for Scottish jules his pronouns were they them which would mean he was non binary but I don't think he is now. I think he's maybe just a feminine guy.

Coops is a banger, always mwi abusing people then the next day he's cooking dinner for his granny. Seems decent when he's sober.

I see Primm and the penguin's diet and fitness regime lasted all of 4 days, like the poor cat that lasted like a fkn month before the novelty wore off? The only thing those two can stick at is stuffing their faces with takeaways and shite every night of the fkn week.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see Primm and the penguin's diet and fitness regime lasted all of 4 days, like the poor cat that lasted like a fkn month before the novelty wore off? The only thing those two can stick at is stuffing their faces with takeaways and shite every night of the fkn week.

I know haha and apparently primms got a new job that pays double the money of her old job which kinda seems impossible as one of my pals worked in her work and came out with 1400 a month... So she's gonna get nearly 3 grand a month for working in private health care 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
that lassie annoys the life out of me. I have her blocked so i don’t see her nonsense.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.