Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Primm and the penguin's diet and fitness regime lasted all of 4 days, like the poor cat that lasted like a fkn month before the novelty wore off? The only thing those two can stick at is stuffing their faces with takeaways and shite every night of the fkn week.
I can't listen to her talking. She talks in a flat tone and it annoys the shite outta me. Who's the penguin?

Reactions: 5
I know haha and apparently primms got a new job that pays double the money of her old job which kinda seems impossible as one of my pals worked in her work and came out with 1400 a month... So she's gonna get nearly 3 grand a month for working in private health care 🙄
Nurses & teachers dont even get paid that kinda money lol

I can't listen to her talking. She talks in a flat tone and it annoys the shite outta me. Who's the penguin?
stacey, primms girlfriend😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Its when she says up ye get hen i die from cringe.. It's like she tries to sound as neddy as possible.

And when she calls things the gucci I feel like throwing myself head first down a flight of stairs

Penguin is her burd Stacey looks like the villan in one of the batman movies

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Its when she says up ye get hen i die from cringe.. It's like she tries to sound as neddy as possible.

And when she calls things the gucci I feel like throwing myself head first down a flight of stairs

Penguin is her burd Stacey looks like the villan in one of the batman movies
No way 😂😂😂😂 best scran 10/10 is my trigger 😂😂 when stacey left I thought she would've stayed away. The amount of gaslighting primm done in her videos was creepy. If it were a man people would be going crazy.

• Haha
No way 😂😂😂😂 best scran 10/10 is my trigger 😂😂 when stacey left I thought she would've stayed away. The amount of gaslighting primm done in her videos was creepy. If it were a man people would be going crazy.
I know she was threatening to end her life as she wanted penguin back 😭

duck off I forgot they got that cat, what happened to it 🤣
Been papped at her mums as apparently they didn't have time to watch it even though penguin works from home.. Doesnt make sense as its not like penguin has to take it walks as it shits in a litter tray.

• Haha
I know she was threatening to end her life as she wanted penguin back 😭

Been papped at her mums as apparently they didn't have time to watch it even though penguin works from home.. Doesnt make sense as its not like penguin has to take it walks as it shits in a litter tray.
they are a pair of lazy 🐮

Reactions: 4
Had anyone noticed after the public breakdown last month she's hash tagging bpd in everything. That's not something you get a diagnosis with that quickly.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Had anyone noticed after the public breakdown last month she's hash tagging bpd in everything. That's not something you get a diagnosis with that quickly.
Probably googled the way she acts and that's the first thing that came up that gives her some sort of excuse for being a psycho to get penguin back

Reactions: 4
I went off Rosie after Scott's sister asked her to stop mentioning him, then Rosie posted about 50 videos of her drunk and crying about it, continuing to mention scott and trying to cause drama about the whole thing. I've noticed she does that a lot. The final straw for me was when she took her son to Blackpool for bonding time with him in the summer and she spent the full time they were away posting tiktoks and arguing with people. I felt so sorry for her son. She's addicted to the drama and attention that tiktok gives her. I didn't follow scott but he popped up my fyp page from time to time and he seemed to have his tight group of friends that didn't involve Rosie so I think its a bit insensitive of her to still be acting like this. You can feel for someone, make a video to express your pain that they are no longer here or something but to still be acting like this a year later is a bit much especially when his sisters already asked her to stop
Well said.
I have to wonder why people say on TT she is a amazing mum.
Watched some of the live she did the other night don't know what she was on but definitely wasn't just drink saying she was going to slash someone and use a pillow over there face to suffocate them and couldn't care if she done it on a live.
That's such great mother behavior bragging that her son said to kick someone's bleep in excuse the cuss words she was proud of admitted that's what he said wow mother of the year award 😳

Last nights was horrific. Murder threats the lot. Said herself she was so full of gear and drink she didnt know how she was still standing. Not sure how/when it ended I couldn’t watch again after 4am.
It was totally horrible what she was saying that she was going to slash someone's throat bragging her son said kick there bleep in sorry for using that C word
Yep and saying she was so full of gear and drink some comments say she is a great mum yeah really shows embarrassed for her

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I know haha and apparently primms got a new job that pays double the money of her old job which kinda seems impossible as one of my pals worked in her work and came out with 1400 a month... So she's gonna get nearly 3 grand a month for working in private health care 🙄
Aw I saw that and rolled my eyes so hard I almost blinded myself. Going by the weight-loss comparison pics she put up, I suspected the ‘private health care’ role was with some mad pyramid scheme mob and she was gonna start flogging supplements and become a #bossbabe

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nurses & teachers dont even get paid that kinda money lol

stacey, primms girlfriend😂
Can confirm social workers don’t either 😭🤣. Bless her wee deluded socks. I used to like her way back pre Penguin, when she was doing dances, enjoying her grub and living with her Mum. I thought she was just a young harmless lassie, still learning about the world, but am I right in saying she’s closer to 30 than she is to her teens? Now she’s throwing self diagnosed mental illnesses about…hope she doesn’t start dishing out ill informed advice on such issues. Dafty.

Reactions: 10
So what exactly happened between Primm & her girlfriend not that long ago? I mind seeing something on the fyp about a live primm done?

Reactions: 2
Just seen Rosie on Blair's tiktok live, she's a horrible person not friendly at all, sarcastic vile human.
I think Blair seems decent enough, hope he see's through little miss wannabe soon.

For all the people saying she's a good mother need their heads checked!
Surely social workers can't be satisfied with the circumstances there?

Reactions: 6
Just seen Rosie on Blair's tiktok live, she's a horrible person not friendly at all, sarcastic vile human.
I think Blair seems decent enough, hope he see's through little miss wannabe soon.

Blair seems like such a nice person, hope he tells her to do one she would drag anybody down!!

She definitely must be on social services radar - to get the respite she gets as well it seems like she gets a couple overnights a week then her sister has them on top 😳

did she mention getting her botox today?🥴 makes me laugh honestly 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3

I thought Blair seemed nice as well but someone said on that live “Poor Rosie, Blake doesn’t want you” & he has just ripped into the lassie saying Blake is a gi mp, needs to go to Liverpool for someone to look at her & she is a loose cannon.

he has the biggest loose cannon sat right next to him in the car 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I don't like Blair he has a right nasty streak about him. And I feel him a her together is a carcrash waiting to happen. They certainly have no empathy. Had to block them both

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Blair seems like such a nice person, hope he tells her to do one she would drag anybody down!!

She definitely must be on social services radar - to get the respite she gets as well it seems like she gets a couple overnights a week then her sister has them on top 😳

did she mention getting her botox today?🥴 makes me laugh honestly 🤣🤣
said her botox was cancelled or something 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I see Primm and the penguin's diet and fitness regime lasted all of 4 days, like the poor cat that lasted like a fkn month before the novelty wore off? The only thing those two can stick at is stuffing their faces with takeaways and shite every night of the fkn week.
The penguin 🐧….dead 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I feel so bad as one day I was scrolling tiktok and saw a video of Rosie wearing the same jumper I had on...it went straight to a charity shop 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.