Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t stand Stefntonic - she is a pest of duck. All that dancing, which isn’t even the best I’ve seen. Have her and that Claire fell out?

Reactions: 12
Rosie did say the other night Chloe couldn't even hold her own legs up. Don't know if that was a hint at how steaming she was either way sex is private you don't discuss peoples bits and bobs just because you've fell out.

Reactions: 15
Anyone seen the live with Bush? The way she speaks to her son is shocking, absolutely shocking! I am disgusted.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Can’t stand Stefntonic - she is a pest of duck. All that dancing, which isn’t even the best I’ve seen. Have her and that Claire fell out?
Can't stand her either she's as irritating as thrush, 💀💀 I keep blocking her and she keeps coming back.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What was she saying to him?
Calling him an hole, told him if he woke his sister up she would kick him to New York or some nonsense, punch him etc etc! She was joking but in my opinion it's a sick joke and totally inappropriate to speak to any child like that.

• Sad
  • Wow
Calling him an hole, told him if he woke his sister up she would kick him to New York or some nonsense, punch him etc etc! She was joking but in my opinion it's a sick joke and totally inappropriate to speak to any child like that.
After her saying all about his anxiety etc about his sister & what she apparently done to him then she says this to him. Apparently she was picking him over the wee girl for once because of how he was feeling & she had to put his feelings first. Then she acts like this, no wonder people have trouble believing her.

Reactions: 6
Can’t stand her! Old boot!

Maybe he was a wee hole 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Right guys, what's happening between crinkled chip (steph Burke), leather face (Brian) & his wee girl bride (skye)? They aw used to duet each other and were thick as thieves now its like zero interactions 🤷🏼‍♀️ Have they fell out?

• Haha
Right guys, what's happening between crinkled chip (steph Burke), leather face (Brian) & his wee girl bride (skye)? They aw used to duet each other and were thick as thieves now its like zero interactions 🤷🏼‍♀️ Have they fell out?
The social forced Skye to get a job as her youngest wean is nearly 3. So I’m assuming she’s realised that they all look like fannys and are an absolute embarrassment. Imagine that walking into your work. Heeeeey guys. Nae hen, shut up.
burkes another one needing a job. Far too much money she is getting in benefits for her chavvy lifestyle. Obviously the bird shouldn’t be living there either. That’s what her and Brian have in common - fraudulent claims to the DWP.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The social forced Skye to get a job as her youngest wean is nearly 3. So I’m assuming she’s realised that they all look like fannys and are an absolute embarrassment. Imagine that walking into your work. Heeeeey guys. Nae hen, shut up.
burkes another one needing a job. Far too much money she is getting in benefits for her chavvy lifestyle. Obviously the bird shouldn’t be living there either. That’s what her and Brian have in common - fraudulent claims to the DWP.
I know that when big Burke was doing the cheesecakes, she was using her burds bank account for payment 😏 obv in case anyone reported her to the social for earning money while claiming so i imagine she won’t be down as living there so that idiot still gets her rent etc paid for her. Probably does the same for payment of her jammies etc she “makes” 🥴

What happened to Skye as well no being able to leave the house without that numpty Brian? Or was she just too lazy to walk the wean to nursery 🙄

Reactions: 9
I know that when big Burke was doing the cheesecakes, she was using her burds bank account for payment 😏 obv in case anyone reported her to the social for earning money while claiming so i imagine she won’t be down as living there so that idiot still gets her rent etc paid for her. Probably does the same for payment of her jammies etc she “makes” 🥴

What happened to Skye as well no being able to leave the house without that numpty Brian? Or was she just too lazy to walk the wean to nursery 🙄
Aye Skye went fae not being able to leave the house to getting a job just like that..... Must have been her last ditch attempt to keep on the brew and the job centre have been like, naw hen, get a job. Good for her tbh, I think it will do her the world of good, she will realise its a big world out there and not everything revolves around Brian the Bawheid and making the world's most boring tiktoks....
As for Burke, am gonna have to unblock her so I can have a nosey at this lounge wear empire she is building 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aye Skye went fae not being able to leave the house to getting a job just like that..... Must have been her last ditch attempt to keep on the brew and the job centre have been like, naw hen, get a job. Good for her tbh, I think it will do her the world of good, she will realise its a big world out there and not everything revolves around Brian the Bawheid and making the world's most boring tiktoks....
As for Burke, am gonna have to unblock her so I can have a nosey at this lounge wear empire she is building 😂
I actually can’t believe someone Brians age & a father of 4 comes on TT and argues with weans & trolls 🤣 skye must get a rid neck at her work if anyone recognises her at work 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Amazing what a wee brown envelope through the letterbox can do for someone’s motivation to get a job!! I mean I’m surprised someone like Skye with her abundance of qualifications including a HND in accounting I’m sure and her boss babe wouldn’t be a CEO like her pal stayace. It’s the people that listen to the likes of Skye and take all her bullshit in that are worse!! Skye an accountant🤣🤣 aye Brian’s needing a personal one to keep him out Paddy Power!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can’t stand her! Old boot!

Maybe he was a wee hole 🤷🏻‍♀️
I tell my boys they're arseholes when they're being arseholes. He 100% knows she's carrying on with him he gets wee cheeky digs back at her aswell. 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.