Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
yip was me. Don’t get the need to be validated by total strangers online, weird behaviour.

she has to involve herself in every bit of drama going. Nothing to do with her but sticks her beak right in. Thats why she constantly gets the following when she makes a new account.
The whole seeking validation thing is spot on I think. Everything these popular posters do relates directly to their sense of self worth and psychological state offline. It’s not for me either, I couldn’t think of anything worse tbh, I’ll be my hot mess self in private thanks lol. I ended up in a group chat via TT at one point and my nerves were shot to shit when someone linked my profile on there to that and tried to dox me! Feck that!

Attention is the ultimate goal for anyone who posts publicly and regularly IMO, the dopamine hit from ‘likes’ and interaction is even said to be more addictive than cigs or drink! The psychology of it all fascinates me - the motivations of those that do share and gather a following, to the followers themselves who seem to idolise these random strangers on the internet. Are they lonely, anxious, depressed or downright narcissistic? Who knows, but I can’t help but watch sometimes. My screen time has probably increased by 50% this week alone!

I’ve said it many a time, but TikTok in particular truly is Satan’s Arsehole of social media. It’s an amazing platform for creativity or niche content, my ADHD brain appreciates the short videos and the fact I can be watching an astronomer in the South Pole one minute and an artisan baker in Dumfries the next. It’s verging on dangerous though when the average scheme maw cultivates a following, when the toxicity spreads among so called pals who have feck all in common other than the fact they overshare online. When weans are neglected and online tiffs spills over into real life violence it’s time to take stock.

I’m a scheme wean myself before anyone comes for me, and I’ve had a few wines tonight whilst my own weans are in bed, but I’m not square going scutters down at the top shop and none of the embarrassing shit I chat will be broadcast on TT and screen recorded by the latest drama page. Rein it in Rosie hen, your weans deserve better, you’ve got the gumption to BE better.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The only thing that connects all these Fanny’s is their hunger for fame. They don’t connect on a personal basis. All these huge egotistical wankers wanting to be ‘known’ yet canny handle a slight bit of criticism or backlash. Especially when they are steaming airing their dirty laundry.
I particularly like when they organise nights out together in big groups.....like Stefntonic her night out/private party(with all these warriors who have turned theor lives around *cough cough*, they all made videos on their phones all night, looked so dull and boring.......You're not famous you look stupid dancing in the middle of shopping centres with your husband who looks like Dave from the Royale Family.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
One person I cannot stand is mark hamilton. Sits on live on a computer acting like he's the CEO of a massive company 🤣 mate yer a massive fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
Have uz seen property boss latest vid? He's an arrogant piece of shit! And delighted saying Wayne Rooney contacted him. Aye Wayne the serial cheat ffs giving u tips was he!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

ReiRei01

Just seen Stephanie Burkes new loungewear venture.

Mental that she can handle all these wee side hustles she does but couldn’t possibly get a proper job.

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Theres big Burke advertising lip fillers 👄 alright for her not working getting freebies or heavily discounted 😏 see the hair has been done again as well. Might just give up my job & become a full time TT bam 😬

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
I just cannot deal with the fact Bush moaned to the neighbour about hoovering at 2am. You can only begin to imagine what her poor neighbours put up with. Her thinking she’s Mariah Carey belting out tunes at 9am, having Mwi parties, screaming at her weans, screaming at her phone, having every Tom, dick and Harry in every night of the week. The actual audacity. Bush crapped herself. The neighbour should phone the polis on her show them the threats.
Also said I make my weans dinner at this time as they’re starving. No you make it at this time so you don’t need to deal with them for the rest of the night and you can sit on TikTok

• Haha
Reactions: 16

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
Sorry to derail from property boss but has anyone seen the Scottish girl who cleans Cleanwith_Kayleigh the usual boring grey show home kids have a boring grey untouched bedroom but the icing on the cake for me today was her putting coconut water from vita coco in her washing so her towels would smell like coconuts

• Haha

ReiRei01

Oh ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wonder how this will last! She will be making easter egg cheesecakes again soon with hygiene certificates from her kitchen 🤣

what??? Seriously??? Wtf is that all about 😆

Surprised she and Mr Skye Thomson haven’t teamed up to start a covid vaccine conspiracy business.

They seem to know a lot about the dangers of vaccines for folk with more benefit claims than educational grades.

Schemey wee fuds.

• Haha

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
Bush arguing with her 19 year old neighbour on live whilst waiting on her daughter coming home. Now offering people 500 quid to come and batter the lassie.
Imagine putting that on your application for a provvy loan 🤣
Reason for loan request:
🔲 Home improvements
🔲 Vehicle Purchase
🔲 Hair extensions
🔲 Botox
🔲 Other: to get some wee lassie a kicking

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Rosie did say the other night Chloe couldn't even hold her own legs up. Don't know if that was a hint at how steaming she was either way sex is private you don't discuss peoples bits and bobs just because you've fell out.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Nah i fail to see what’s funny about Dugheed. If it was anyone else she would be getting slated. She doesn’t look after the hair extensions either, mutton dressed as lamb, cutting about Benidorm like a teenager.
Oh I’ve got a date, he’s so handsome, tattoos, muscles. Aye we get it dugheed, your off to get pumped and dumped again. She’s obviously been in unhappy relationships the past 25 years of her life, but reaches the grand old age of 50 to suddenly realise her self worth and start preaching to people? Bore off and get a proper job. And brush yer fake hair.

Lewis Wilson’s my fav. He’s hilarious. I love Blake (Scottish guard) Jenn (dreamboats and petticoats) and blair.

Dug heeds funny but sometimes the contents a bit drawn out.

Canny stand that Alex (lexaloco) sugar daddy one or kurtious 🤦‍♀️ Scottishjulez is the ultimate cringe. Canny go her.
Love Lewis Wilson. Those videos of him hungover on the bus down at the caravan park are hilarious!! He can be pure filth though 🤣🤣 the boy has some moves.

• Haha

BananaClub

Chatty Member
Is that wee creepy creep Mark Hamilton still loving himself?
I actually hate the guy he’s so full of himself..he’s about 5 ft nothing still lives with his mum and acts like he’s gods gift …he’s just a wee dick 😂

• Haha

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
I particularly like when they organise nights out together in big groups.....like Stefntonic her night out/private party(with all these warriors who have turned theor lives around *cough cough*, they all made videos on their phones all night, looked so dull and boring.......You're not famous you look stupid dancing in the middle of shopping centres with your husband who looks like Dave from the Royale Family.
Its not a night out with her it's a front row seat to some sort of shite dancing show. Everytime she sees the camera on someone else along comes the dance right in front of it. She's 1 step away from Only fans or standing on street corners. 🤔

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Stefntonic aswell can't stand them especially her. So full of herself. hen I've seen better dancing in the savoy 🤣

• Haha

Purplepixie99

VIP Member
When did Rosie become a serial lesbian shes now hingin about with the lgbtq crew now think she's rupaul and licking people's rugs

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
How do all these unemployed bams afford new teeth & lip fillers 🥴 i watch them on tiktok with this & new gear on all the time & here is me working full time looking like a tramp 🤨

• Haha