Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
She’s maybe got a telly via the Britney Spears telly fund 😭😂 or perhaps they can afford it as they aren’t spending all their money on drugs. I really hope she does keep away from the drink & drugs it’ll be a shame to see her in the state she was in before Xmas again, I really didn’t think she’d even still be alive this year the way she was going ,she was in some mess.
The new house and car is a heap of shite she’s been slevering the same pish for 2 year, there is no new house it’s all in her heid.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Lydo just said on his live “don’t come on here and try & hide things because the truth always comes out” no bother SCOTTY 😆

• Haha
Alanna needs to come out of hiding and give Fleabo a dressing down, maybe she could do it with them Gladiator sticks so she doesn't have any physical contact as such.

• Haha

specialK21

VIP Member
I howl every time mad Wooly says that social media is his job 😂 he’s never worked a day in his life 😂
“Worked awwwww eez dayz” absolute sausage 🤣 wonder if the broo know aboot his high flying career on tiktok

📞 hello DWP….

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Couldnae imagine that cunt wae a Cricut machine. She’d be cutting about everywhere wearing T-shirts wae pictures of her dead sister aw er them.
Every tin of smart price beans in the scam bank personalised wae sparkly vinyl ‘ enjoy your beans, Katie loved beans’, vinyl all peeling aff because of the slabbers

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
"Den ren the big fucking monster that looks like princess fiona and Elton John got shagged up the arse and shat that big fat munter oot" rosie bush march 2024 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Ell87

VIP Member
Dee has a gig in Duke street 😭😭
It’s in the Ally bar , my living room is bigger 🤣
Tayto night oot hoors? Wee trip to the eastend?
Mind yer lockbacks 🙌🏽🤣
We can't, Amy "hard as fuck" glass will batter us after she's done with Lez 😬

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
I howl every time mad Wooly says that social media is his job 😂 he’s never worked a day in his life 😂

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
She’s even got Katie’s photo as the banner on her latest scam bank group ( Helping Glasgow K&K Foodbank). I bet Katie wishes she could tell her to piss aff

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Cass_25

VIP Member
The schemey neddy bams don’t half love showing aff their deid relatives on that app, if they are no trying to make contact with them via a fat beast enabling middens maw they are making tiktoks constantly for attention with sad songs & photos of the deid. Let the dead rest in peace ffs.
The self proclaimed UK’s top medium must be doing really well for hersel if she’s having to use tiktok to try to punt tickets for her shows & get new clients for readings🥴. It’s all about ££££

• Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Dundee Mama is looking very happy.

View attachment 2728329

Bet she's sitting at the bus stop reminiscing about that time she ran aboot Dundee city centre with all her bits on display and not a care in the world. Those were the days, eh Leesa? Ya mad tramp.
Amazing what a filter can do for someone like her! They images of her outside the lidl will haunt me forever 😂

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
I’ve got a pure over active imagination n now I’m picturing woolly been kidnapped from his house 🤣 Imagine getting in real life shit over an app 😭
He’s maybe forgiven Katie Ryan & she’s took her wallys oot to show him a good time to cheer him up

• Haha