Scottish TikTok Spa #7 Dont bother working, i'll give u a tip Just say that you're anxious & get full-rate PIP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @PhannyPhart for the excellent thread title. Had to change it a little because it wouldn't fit, but the essence remains 😭

If you're looking for fashion advice, please consult Cher's thread. She's selling a lovely tie dye blazer fresh from 1983. That's when she's no squeezing her lumpy chebs into a camouflage bra or pretending she's in the Spa, ofc. Also, get that auld manky woman Fleabo tae duck aff the app.

As you were, ladies x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Shows how boring these bastards have become that we are only on thread 7 πŸ˜΄πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
We need some new bams & heedcases , I’m getting bored of the same auld shite

Reactions: 5
I'm actually thinking about subbing to Wooly so it reads out the comments. Imagine all the stuff we could say πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Between that Sea Witch Lala and that Conwoman Danielle Watson, how many tears a day do you think they produce on average? Cos i swear every time i see either one of them they're bleeping greeting about something.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That woman Katie Ryan has full-on doxxed Mandy. Name, address, pics of her wean. Some pal she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Nicola Jax having a meltdown over reddit posts on her sisters

Soon as that horrible Amy Glass joined Nicolas group , it was a cert something would happen, she is not a nice girl & doesnt fit in with Nicola and her wee group , she is not liked and is always threatening people etc - the tone of Nicolas live change when shes in πŸ€”

• Haha
Why did wully fist pumpin his dug give me a different vision to what’s on the actual canvas? Too much sobriety Jack I reckon

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.