Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
No sympathy for Elaine. Shouldn’t be ripping addicts to shreds when you have skeletons in your own closet. Karma is a cunt! Will never forget her being on here with her email as her username 😂 fucking fud 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Geee

Chatty Member
I had that hen cox and her pal heather on Snapchat years ago and they would be out with guys videos getting shagged off them. That heather was asking them to bite her and getting shagged up the arse off them. This was just on their regular stories

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
See 50p heid Janine is doing hair for the BAFTAS but she's meeting dolphin teeth for a sesh when she's back 🙄filter game will be strong 💪
A junkie full of scoobs and a doolally alkie filtered to the max wae their big plastic chins swinging in the one live is too much to deal wae😭 Janines face is saggier than Rosies chebs, gives me the heave

• Haha
Couldnae imagine that cunt wae a Cricut machine. She’d be cutting about everywhere wearing T-shirts wae pictures of her dead sister aw er them.

• Haha

Debcam

VIP Member
She’s even got Katie’s photo as the banner on her latest scam bank group ( Helping Glasgow K&K Foodbank). I bet Katie wishes she could tell her to piss aff
Maybe Katie could send her a wee message via The Extra Large Medium 🤔😆

• Haha
Ooo ooo ooo I’m a psychic too. I can see denrens future. I’m getting “sitting alone surrounded by empty McDonald’s wrappers”.

• Haha

xAFx

Wee lez is looking smashing, actually feel a bit emotional seeing her look so well 🫣 I hope she keeps at it!
she actually looks great I hope she does as well a find her so likeable when she’s off the madness

• Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
This Carol McGee is all over my FYP and it's annoying me. If i wanted to watch an auld blonde scammer talking shite to a bunch of idiots i'd go watch Dee Maxwell.

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Is the fist pumping canvas of him & Smokey safe & sound? And wit about his Ali express north face trackie
last time fist pumping was mentioned on here between Wooly & Smokey, i went down a dark path & thought the dug was being abused 😭

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
Is Wully no in a bedsit? So that's no even just his bedroom, that's his whole fucking hoose 😭

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Psychics seem to be the in thing with the bampots of Scottish Tiktok at the moment. These halfwits broadcast every detail of their life on that app & then act shocked when some psychic they’ve spent a fiver of their brew money on mentions shite every cunt and their granny already knows about them. It makes me howl when Stace30 gets a reading & they ask if she’s had any issues with men 😭😂

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
KS Schemetok LTD is registered with companies house , only in Mandys name . It must be to avoid it interfering with Woolys benefits

• Haha