Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Polos saying he’s got a Lamborghini & he’s taking Wooly and mad Janine’s sister a run in it the night. I want witever it is he’s on, his fantasy life sounds some buzz 😭😂

Actual photo of Polos motor -
IMG_8040.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15

beebee789

VIP Member
I can predict her reading to Ryan and am no even psychic

"Hi Ryan, i know we've never met but i'm getting the image of a transgender woman with a name that sounds like Banana Mango riding a Nissan Juke and telling you to stop asking for blowies in the hospital. Does this make sense to you?"

• Haha
There’s oor Tracey, bringing the latest in urban street style to the mean streets of Wellhouse. Fucking knew there would be a load of shite with her sisters name on it. The poor lassy canny get a minute to rest in piece from that that Slabber cabbage 😂

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
I had a read through and it was like a parallel universe. Not even a single mention of Our Lord and Saviour Tracy Hunter. I screamed for days and never went back.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

beebee789

VIP Member
That banger Stacey Holmes is saying that she's got "international protection" now because people were speaking aboot her on Tattle 😭

• Haha
  • Heart

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Imagine them in bed at night, his wee specks sitting on his bedside table and her teeth in a glass on her side. Loves young dream

• Haha
  • Sick

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Susan is gona end up getting her face smashed in and rightly so. Ryan's sexuality is nothing to do with anyone else! Alanna to me is a woman she identifies as a woman and she sure as hell looks more of a woman than fleabo

• Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
See for someone that’s had to flee domestic violence in fear for her life, had people charged etc. that stace30 is a right cocky cunt on live. Thinks people are actually jealous of her….she a lying, manipulative bastard. Thinks people are actually jealous of her man Willy. Yet another man introduced to her children and their home…she’s an absolute loonball. A house provided with the help of women’s aid btw. She knows exactly what she’s doing.

Reactions: 13

Cass_25

VIP Member
The spa threads just had a wee mention fae Les 😂
Hullo Les 👋 is that us no riff raff anymare 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13