Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Just scrolled and saw Cher putting make up on.

Honestly it’s like trying to tie a ribbon on a shite

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just seen Canzos unborn weans gender reveal. Canzo kisses and hugs his maw before he even acknowledges his own burd 😭💀 wee fucking deviant.
Dee Maxwell currently crying in the bath, full of rose wine listening to sad love songs and making a voodoo doll of his burd.

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
There should be a dedicated ward at Leverndale just for cunts aff Scottish Tiktok. Rosie Bush in the corner stabbing imaginary hot-tubs, Magz Hunter in her pigtails pretending she's 12, Toni Louise throwing tomato-covered knickers at people. They're no right.

• Haha
I miss Caravan Tracy and her dulcet ramblings and her ability to have one eye on the camera and the other on the microphone.

It's getting close to Easter hopefully the bunny suit makes a come-back.

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Wooly can afford to smoke green all day from the moment he wakes up, perhaps he should give up his habit instead of expecting handouts from others 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Just seen Canzos unborn weans gender reveal. Canzo kisses and hugs his maw before he even acknowledges his own burd 😭💀 wee fucking deviant.
Imagine letting that thrush riddled bastard near you long enough to get pregnant by him 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

beebee789

VIP Member
Remember when Alanna told Fleabo no to stand too close to her at some protest cos she didn't want to catch her fleas 😭

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
She's looking amazing and so chatty. Our witch must have healing powers 🙏 🧙‍♀️
Ever since k and nicola rogan met them and treated them like human beings they have been on the straight and narrow lol she must have cast a wee spell on them 🤣
---
I watched her yesterday and thought the exact same I hope she keeps it up she really is likeable when she’s not completely out the game, good on her 👏🏻
---

what have they put on Reddit ??
Same luv I hope they keep it up too. I'll be gutted for them If I see them on live wasted! No doubt Cher and Co will try and bring them down think their jealous cause lez is a good looking woman

• Heart
That banger Stacey Holmes is saying that she's got "international protection" now because people were speaking aboot her on Tattle 😭
Whoever is behind the catfish Dee Maxwell account was telling her that we have dossiers of information about her that we have sent to SW and the loonball thought they had said dosser.

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
Smokes green all day then complains about mental health issues. It's like an alky drinking all day then complaining about being drunk.

• Heart