Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

specialK21

VIP Member
That guy's worked all his days, he deserves to sit on his arse now 🙄
I was in denrens live last night when that happened at Wullies, they ended the live and I never caught the name of who's live it was 🤦‍♀️😂
It's been worse than usual since Rambo and that lot started getting the views, they make the usual scheme bams look tame!
That Rambo and his mad slaggy burd Jen Cox are a brass neck they constantly argue on tiktok get each other the jail then are back playing happy families 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

evie1975

VIP Member
Just seen a friend share a post recommending a reading from Carol McScamee 😕
Now questioning 17 years of friendship 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Listening to Danny in Lydos, him & his Mrs were lifted for selling edibles , the daft bastards were caught as they were sending them through the post, the parcels were reeking of weed & the woman in the post office grassed them to the polis 😭

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
I actually know where Wooly went last night. He was just awa brushing his wallies to prove to everyone they're his real teeth cos who in their right mind would brush fake anes fae ebay? Well Wully?

wooly.PNG

Wally Brushin Wooly Wulliamson has a nice ring to it.

• Haha
She’s a fucking fruitcake! No wonder the weans da reports her to social work on a regular basis when she’s constantly sitting online slavering this shite. She was showing a document that states the polis got involved because her address was shared online and that could cause problems for the wean…. It was her that fucking put the address up when she was showing her daft letters to camera. If there is a tumor in her head it’s the only fucking thing in there. Poor thing will be lonely.

• Haha
Just seen the lassie at Glasgow Court saying that Brian Mcfadden got the jail for her rape. Was totally shocked so googled it. Wasn't Brian from Westlife as I thought 🙈

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member

how is this cunt still walking the streets?
Imagine leaving your wean in his care? Heartbreaking for that wee girl. Your maw doesn’t give a fuck, would rather be sending pictures of her Fanny to randoms than be a proper mother. She tried to justify her actions today by saying they have Moncler jackets….

• Haha

Wee Toots

VIP Member
I'm actually thinking about subbing to Wooly so it reads out the comments. Imagine all the stuff we could say 😂

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Den Ren is saying she’s no fat & Rosie is triple the size of her. Got to admire big slims confidence 😂

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
That's wee Lez giving away her rats tails hair extensions if anyones looking for a set

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Just seen a post from Elaine where she’s upset cos someone has brought her past up…was it lez?
I’ve nae idea what Lez has said but Elaine has used Lez and Gaz for content for years. Tormented them when they’ve been in a really bad way so what did she expect? I’ve no sympathy for her. Another roaster that can give it out but can’t take it back.

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Someone needs to watch the dancin dugs on YouTube cos am gettin ma ears busted about how good they are trolly rolly where are you

• Haha