Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
The lassie got fanny surgery and bumped it it was in the papers 🤣 getting her gammon flaps chopped aff n paying wi a dodgy credit card 🤣
---

Lovely lassie
Is that Jen?

I only caught his maw briefly this morning. They’re obviously both a pair of scumbags but she sounded demented. Something to do with a PIP motor. That Jen was in the box before her, she’s very manipulative and calm. She knows how to wind up that Rambo to boiling point and he bites every time, she’s waiting to record. How the fuck do these people have PIP motors?

Reactions: 1

evie1975

VIP Member
Wrong place to post this as she ain’t Scottish but has anyone seen bunnykins15 on TikTok? I dunno what to make of her and her romances 🤷🏽‍♀️

gossiperbee

Chatty Member
10 out of 10 on the pain scale but can sit and make TikTok videos. It’s deffo giving *cherine*.
He had the GP on Friday, said she's new and cut one of his scripts from a months worth to a weeks worth so he wasn't hopeful then he left with a script for oramorph because the catheter was hurting him.

specialK21

VIP Member
That’s no her ??
It’s no jen it’s the new burd
---
Is that Jen?

I only caught his maw briefly this morning. They’re obviously both a pair of scumbags but she sounded demented. Something to do with a PIP motor. That Jen was in the box before her, she’s very manipulative and calm. She knows how to wind up that Rambo to boiling point and he bites every time, she’s waiting to record. How the fuck do these people have PIP motors?
It’s the new burd , go on jens page n see the videos she’s put up 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Attachments

Cass_25

VIP Member
Rambo was live late last night with a lassie in his house, Jen was apparently going mental & was on her way up. Did she turn up ?