Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
It’s some change in wee Les she’s live now & is still looking well. I’m howling at her slagging big Cher & Dee 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There’s a new target in psycho Stacey’s sights. She’s now beefing with the concierge of her building because she overheard him telling a neighbour that she’s on another planet 😂

• Haha

Walnutss

VIP Member
I'm definitely in the minority here but I quite like Denrens maw 😂 I said here the other day when I saw her live that I'd been to a show and thought she was amazing at what she does. Probably not a good idea mixing with her daughter's "pals"
She's funny but u just know its gonna end in some charity scam like the rest of then

beebee789

VIP Member
It gets worse shes saying the da has now gave her a brain tumour (she says jinty caused the first one) and on talking about her son being constipated that was also the das fault🫣🫣🫣🫣 shes so fucking evil
Where the hell have you been? I thought you were dead ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
Tracy was punting personalised shite for folk to buy as presents for the deid the last time I looked on Facebook . Be some laugh if we could get her on with Den Rens extra large medium maw to get her telt Katie’s Aww raging at being stuck in the melted fruit pastel ice lolly

• Haha

Ell87

VIP Member
Elaine's past doesn't sound much different to most addicts sadly, but she's happy to sit slagging others off while she's stoned out her face on edibles.

beebee789

VIP Member
I love when new characters like the world's Largest Medium Carol McGee pop up fully formed and you think "where the fuck have they been hiding?" It's like when a baby is born with a mullet. It makes me happy.

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
There's Tracy Hunter preparing for her annual rendition of Balloons for Dead Katie.

Also, can someone tell Mama McChan that fish fingers aren't a breakfast food. I just need her to know.

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
How has Denise Rennie managed to keep the fact her maw thinks she can speak to dead people secret this long?
She kept the fact that she looks like this a secret long enough , so anything’s possible wae big slim. She’s not half her maws double
IMG_7794.jpeg

• Haha

specialK21

VIP Member
Where the fuck is dourface when ye need her. I’m choking to know what’s going on , she coulda phoned hulk n found oot.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
She was saying she went out with Gillians brother Scott when Gillian was 13. How old is 50p heid?
Claims to be 36 but I don’t believe it, she canny be the same age as me she looks late 40’s, the fillers have ruined her she was once very pretty . All her promoting mental health and positivity pish recently is not half making me howl when she’s one of the nastiest bastards on that app who really needs proper psychiatric assistance not £2 tiktok shop courses to better herself. She leads a very sad life

Muchbee

VIP Member
Saw the video this morning - fucking shat myself when she emerged fae the water like Ariels evil twin

• Haha