Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
That's the first I've actually caught lez live in a long long time and oh my god she looks bloody brilliant 👏 she sounds so upbeat and talking about getting things for her house gaz too sounds coherent haven't seen him on camera but am sure he looks much better too glad hes no away to the light lol they are doing brilliant I really hope it continues

• Heart
Reactions: 12

specialK21

VIP Member
Mind denren says she had solid proof about something but couldn’t say where she got it from? Imagine she’s been asking her maw to talk to the other side for schemetok info 🤣 In the words of Cat McColl;
Denise is definitely no a medium…. She’s an extra large 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
Thanks to @PhannyPhart for the excellent thread title. Had to change it a little because it wouldn't fit, but the essence remains 😭

If you're looking for fashion advice, please consult Cher's thread. She's selling a lovely tie dye blazer fresh from 1983. That's when she's no squeezing her lumpy chebs into a camouflage bra or pretending she's in the Spa, ofc. Also, get that auld manky tramp Fleabo tae fuck aff the app.

As you were, ladies x

• Heart
  • Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
If this girl was having sex with men albeit being paid before the age of 16 then she was not a prostitute! children can't be prostitutes. She was a victim of sexual exploitation

cctm

VIP Member
Every single thing carol told stephanie had been spoke about at some point durimg stephanies fb lives including the 2 other men she mentioned my man gets actual real rage at these scammers exploiting people during their lowest times and tonight was a prime example of that she may not have took money off stephanie but shes well aware of the “clout” reading her would bring

• Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
I'm glad she said it. Scotland's Largest Medium is just as much of a scamming con artist bastard as Dee Maxwell.

Ell87

VIP Member
At this stage I'm thinking a wee admission to Leverndale would be exactly what Polo needs
Polos hard as fuck, he chased gangsters away from his door on live the other night. His camera was on but he was the only person who seen anyone 🫣😂

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
Dundee Mama is looking very happy.

1706781148005.png

Bet she's sitting at the bus stop reminiscing about that time she ran aboot Dundee city centre with all her bits on display and not a care in the world. Those were the days, eh Leesa? Ya mad tramp.

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
How has Denise Rennie managed to keep the fact her maw thinks she can speak to dead people secret this long?

• Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
If the worst they do is fib about getting new stuff well that probably still makes them the best of scottish tiktok! I said to K you’ve made a difference there just showing someone that they’re worth a kind thought and giving a present to

• Heart
Reactions: 11

beebee789

VIP Member

Meet Marie from Glasgow. You lot pack it in she's no a nutter or a stalker she's a journalist. She might be Rydo's maw. @weemagscampbell

• Haha
Reactions: 11