Scottish TikTok Spa #7 Dont bother working, i'll give u a tip Just say that you're anxious & get full-rate PIP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm saying nothing, I don't want her lawyer on to me. Pack it in you lot, she's not on a happy mood! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What exactly was it she got lifted for I only caught the tail end 😂
Don't know, I was in hulks live and he streamed her just as she answered the door to the police, they asked if she'd been in contact with Ross, she said no and they said "well your actually under arrest" then she ended the live 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just swiped in and caught the “you’re under arrest” bit 😂😂😂 he must have a restraining order against her if she’s getting huckled for contacting him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Meet Marie from Glasgow. You lot pack it in she's no a nutter or a stalker she's a journalist. She might be Rydo's maw. @weemagscampbell
Ffs there is a lot to unpack there 😳 but she failed to mention the important bit….where the fucks her wallies 🤔😂

• Haha
Polos saying he’s got a Lamborghini & he’s taking Wooly and mad Janine’s sister a run in it the night. I want witever it is he’s on, his fantasy life sounds some buzz 😭😂

Actual photo of Polos motor -
IMG_8040.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
At this stage I'm thinking a wee admission to Leverndale would be exactly what Polo needs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At this stage I'm thinking a wee admission to Leverndale would be exactly what Polo needs
Polos hard as duck, he chased gangsters away from his door on live the other night. His camera was on but he was the only person who seen anyone 🫣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s no bleeping well. I’m convinced he’s related to mad Chelsea/Tristian Wright.
---
Get in Amanda britts life I think she’s away to get arrested again

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just seen a friend share a post recommending a reading from Carol McScamee 😕
Now questioning 17 years of friendship 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see wooly is the epitome of a responsible dog owner. He’s got his XL off the lead and unmuzzled because “it’s on private land” load o shite. He’s up the side of Whinhill golf course. Loads of people walk their dogs there. Cut to the tears and gofundme when something happens…

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.