Scottish TikTok Spa #7 Dont bother working, i'll give u a tip Just say that you're anxious & get full-rate PIP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wrong place to post this as she ain’t Scottish but has anyone seen bunnykins15 on TikTok? I dunno what to make of her and her romances 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She was live the other day in someone else's box. I have a feeling it was Friday night. She didn't say much though.

Reactions: 3
Just seen someone in Woolys comments had these articles up, twice Polo’s been done for assaulting women. Vile wee bastard
IMG_8056.png

IMG_8055.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
NTT:

Scottish TikTok Spa #8 Scottish Bams Still Acting The Clown, But Never Fear - There's An Extra Large Medium In Town!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does any know if Nicola (honnneeeyyy) was alright last night I fell asleep the were getting her a welfare check as she wouldn’t open her door

Reactions: 4
It’s absolutely dire. No wonder we had never heard of it. Seems to be more Instagram beauty people based
The Scottish influencer thread used to be wild it was shut down constantly. But I think all the topics of conversation have moved to Spain and deleted their instas

Reactions: 8
I had a read through and it was like a parallel universe. Not even a single mention of Our Lord and Saviour Tracy Hunter. I screamed for days and never went back.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I miss Caravan Tracy and her dulcet ramblings and her ability to have one eye on the camera and the other on the microphone.

It's getting close to Easter hopefully the bunny suit makes a come-back.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tracy was punting personalised shite for folk to buy as presents for the deid the last time I looked on Facebook . Be some laugh if we could get her on with Den Rens extra large medium maw to get her telt Katie’s Aww raging at being stuck in the melted fruit pastel ice lolly

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.