Scottish TikTok Spa #7 Dont bother working, i'll give u a tip Just say that you're anxious & get full-rate PIP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s disgusting. Yet WE get called trolls for calling people out on what they actually put on here. Then there’s there’s big Denise Acora’s maw getting praised for talking absolute tit. As much as none of us are miss jj’s biggest fan I still thought it was disgusting what she done to her aswell. Saying she had her sister in spirit etc. She’s vile. The more people that call this charlatan out the better n she can duck off. Only spirits she sees is the ones on the gantry of the pubs she’s “selling out”
She spoke a lot of shite to Janine , and Janine no being the full shilling lapped it up. She posts a lot of tiktoks about her sister, it would have taken DenRens maw 2 minutes to find that out by looking at her profile. I felt she was out of order telling Janine she’ll have a child, a woman who has spoken about how she is unable to have children, as much as I canny go Janine I felt it was quite sick to give her false hope when medical professionals have told her she can’t have children. DenRens needing to have a word with her maw

Reactions: 9
It’s disgusting. Yet WE get called trolls for calling people out on what they actually put on here. Then there’s there’s big Denise Acora’s maw getting praised for talking absolute tit. As much as none of us are miss jj’s biggest fan I still thought it was disgusting what she done to her aswell. Saying she had her sister in spirit etc. She’s vile. The more people that call this charlatan out the better n she can duck off. Only spirits she sees is the ones on the gantry of the pubs she’s “selling out”
Denise acora has ended me 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 the largest mediums stupid post with the halo on shows exactly what shes all about a big scamming attention seeker i get that some
People find comfort in these “readings” but to use their desperation to promote all the tit shes selling is a disgrace especially involving a young boy and his suspicious death

• Haha
  • Heart
The lassie Carol is reading tonight was just sitting talking away about the deid relatives that could come through🤦🏼‍♀️I bet the daft bastard acts shocked when Carol mentions them the night.

Reactions: 5
I agree glad rosie said it. I seen a wee bit of Stephanie's, that woman is still looking for justice for her boy she's gona cling onto anything she's told by these wackjobs. It's a bloody sin i couldn't even watch it all it was uncomfortable viewing tbh
same I couldn’t watch it either, if it gives Stephanie some sort of peace and comfort fear enough but anyone could go to her and say they’re medium and said the same things

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Angry plumber is on Den Rens maws case anaw, it’s no big Carols day 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She needs to start asking the bleeping spirits aboot heart disease cos her and her spawn are both some size

• Haha
Susan’s away to Oban for a couple of nights. Her hotel room looks a dive but I suppose you can't expect much when she only booked it today and it only cost her £30. She's been on a live since she left Clydebank so she would have been as well staying in the house. x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Susan’s away to Oban for a couple of nights. Her hotel room looks a dive but I suppose you can't expect much when she only booked it today and it only cost her £30
To be fair, yes, the hotel she is in looks like an actual dump and I wouldn’t even house asylum seekers in those conditions, but it’s a palace compared to the hovel that she lives in.

Reactions: 4
To be fair, yes, the hotel she is in looks like an actual dump and I wouldn’t even house asylum seekers in those conditions, but it’s a palace compared to the hovel that she lives in.
Oh does it. I only saw her bedroom. From one flee pit to another. x

Reactions: 4
Den Ren is saying she’s no fat & Rosie is triple the size of her. Got to admire big slims confidence 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she joking? Between her, her maw and MJ Ronald all sat in the same live, I’ve had to come out incase I get trapped by their gravitational pull and end up stuck in their orbit for the rest of my days.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Stumbled across Tyler Moffat selling sweeties earlier (and am no talking about the ones I was fond of at raves in the 90s 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Stumbled across Tyler Moffat selling sweeties earlier (and am no talking about the ones I was fond of at raves in the 90s 🤣)
I canny go that boy, he's like a walking advert for SaraMart

• Haha
The absolute state of Danny,he’s been on the same diet as DenRen & her maw by the looks of it😭 Sad times 💔
IMG_7984.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.