Scottish TikTok Spa #7 Dont bother working, i'll give u a tip Just say that you're anxious & get full-rate PIP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldnae imagine that bleep wae a Cricut machine. She’d be cutting about everywhere wearing T-shirts wae pictures of her dead sister aw er them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Couldnae imagine that bleep wae a Cricut machine. She’d be cutting about everywhere wearing T-shirts wae pictures of her dead sister aw er them.
Every tin of smart price beans in the scam bank personalised wae sparkly vinyl ‘ enjoy your beans, Katie loved beans’, vinyl all peeling aff because of the slabbers

• Haha
Wooly would love slabbery chops Facebook shop, here’s some of the shite she makes
IMG_8068.jpeg

IMG_8067.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There’s oor Tracey, bringing the latest in urban street style to the mean streets of Wellhouse. bleeping knew there would be a load of shite with her sisters name on it. The poor lassy canny get a minute to rest in piece from that that Slabber cabbage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s even got Katie’s photo as the banner on her latest scam bank group ( Helping Glasgow K&K Foodbank). I bet Katie wishes she could tell her to piss aff

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s even got Katie’s photo as the banner on her latest scam bank group ( Helping Glasgow K&K Foodbank). I bet Katie wishes she could tell her to piss aff
Maybe Katie could send her a wee message via The Extra Large Medium 🤔😆

• Haha
I see the big den ren and that pro in all the box battles begging who actually sits and watches these battles it just looks so boring

Reactions: 5
have any of you came across an account Boerboelblade3? Its a guy who walks his dog in Methil. Well he has put a video up about people coming to his house & tried attackinh him, the comments saying it was Laura Turnbull & her man. God knows what has happened to make them turn up to his house but they have shat it when he offered her man a square go & he has pulled out some weapon. This all happened infront of his 12 yr old daughter.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
have any of you came across an account Boerboelblade3? Its a guy who walks his dog in Methil. Well he has put a video up about people coming to his house & tried attackinh him, the comments saying it was Laura Turnbull & her man. God knows what has happened to make them turn up to his house but they have shat it when he offered her man a square go & he has pulled out some weapon.
I've seen him before he's a total tink 🙈

Reactions: 2
I've seen him before he's a total tink 🙈
he is a bit of a weapon but no need to be turning up to his house with his daughter present.
---
So Jade Frati has a video explaining LT has been shouting abuse at the guy because he walks the dog without a lead & the guy has gave her it back. So she has had her man turn up to his house.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
have any of you came across an account Boerboelblade3? Its a guy who walks his dog in Methil. Well he has put a video up about people coming to his house & tried attackinh him, the comments saying it was Laura Turnbull & her man. God knows what has happened to make them turn up to his house but they have shat it when he offered her man a square go & he has pulled out some weapon. This all happened infront of his 12 yr old daughter.
Laura had videos up saying the dog approached her n she was terrified n arguing with the guy. The dog wasn’t anywhere near her 🤦🏼‍♀️ the guy had videos on his page of the whole interaction.
Just when I was starting to warm to Laura again she causes all this unnecessary drama. She’s took her videos down now though so it was defo due to her. I was watching the guys tiktoks n the dog is well trained off lead and really friendly. Shes a crackpot that’s pure over reacted.

Reactions: 7
Laura had videos up saying the dog approached her n she was terrified n arguing with the guy. The dog wasn’t anywhere near her 🤦🏼‍♀️ the guy had videos on his page of the whole interaction.
Just when I was starting to warm to Laura again she causes all this unnecessary drama. She’s took her videos down now though so it was defo due to her. I was watching the guys tiktoks n the dog is well trained off lead and really friendly. Shes a crackpot that’s pure over reacted.
the dog is well trained, the videos come up on my FYP all the time. He is a bit of a walloper from the impression he gives off of himself. She has just wanted to cause trouble where trouble wasn’t needed. Got her man round & her man has shat his pants when he has said square go & pulled out a weapon & tried to het back in his car. She is just a trouble making scheme rat!

Reactions: 5
the dog is well trained, the videos come up on my FYP all the time. He is a bit of a walloper from the impression he gives off of himself. She has just wanted to cause trouble where trouble wasn’t needed. Got her man round & her man has shat his pants when he has said square go & pulled out a weapon & tried to het back in his car. She is just a trouble making scheme rat!
Aye she’s out of order. The guy does seem like a bit of a wank but he looks like he just minds his own business with his dug n wee lassie.
The guys went to the police and I’m actually glad. Hope they get done , especially the fact his wee girl was there. Beasty behaviour.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.