Scottish TikTok Spa #7 Dont bother working, i'll give u a tip Just say that you're anxious & get full-rate PIP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see wooly is the epitome of a responsible dog owner. He’s got his XL off the lead and unmuzzled because “it’s on private land” load o shite. He’s up the side of Whinhill golf course. Loads of people walk their dogs there. Cut to the tears and gofundme when something happens…
You can see the dug squatting to do a shite in his yes the grasses video & the lazy bastard doesn’t bother to pick it up. Bogging

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I see wooly is the epitome of a responsible dog owner. He’s got his XL off the lead and unmuzzled because “it’s on private land” load o shite. He’s up the side of Whinhill golf course. Loads of people walk their dogs there. Cut to the tears and gofundme when something happens…
Wonder what happened to the go fund me money since he's back n his old flat. x 🤔

Just seen Canzos unborn weans gender reveal. Canzo kisses and hugs his maw before he even acknowledges his own burd 😭💀 wee bleeping deviant.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fleabo’s out in the scooter steaming again. I wish someone would stick her in to the polis.

Just seen Canzos unborn weans gender reveal. Canzo kisses and hugs his maw before he even acknowledges his own burd 😭💀 wee bleeping deviant.
Imagine letting that thrush riddled bastard near you long enough to get pregnant by him 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Dee Maxwell currently crying in the bath, full of rose wine listening to sad love songs and making a voodoo doll of his burd.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Amanda Britts having a one wumin dance aff fueled by bells whisky drank straight out the bottle if yeeze are looking for a carcrash to watch . She’s going to end up in the cells again the night

Reactions: 7
Dee Maxwell currently crying in the bath, full of rose wine listening to sad love songs and making a voodoo doll of his burd.
One of my biggest ever cringe TikTok moments was when she was pretending to have shagged him and be his bird and he reluctantly had to play along. Riddyyyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Watching Amanda britt on Facebook live and she's walking down the street greeting calling Rosses new burd a fat cow and going crazy 🥴

How the other half live.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Watching Amanda britt on Facebook live and she's walking down the street greeting calling Rosses new burd a fat cow and going crazy 🥴

How the other half live.
Should have heard her lastnight screaming about her and saying he's still been shagging her and he takes heroin. And she's been pumping his pal. Aye duck knows how she didn't get the jail

Reactions: 4
Carol the scammer live fae Thailand trying to punt tickets for her shows, giving it its only her second week on Tiktok… away don’t talk pish you’ve been posting Tiktoks since 2022. The lies just pour out her fat gub.
---
Carols going on about the lassie shes readings kids who she’s saying are in spirit , the lassies tiktok account is full of videos of her kids who have passed away . Makes me sick how she is exploiting folk who are grieving, especially those who have lost children .

Last edited:
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.