Scottish TikTok Spa #7 Dont bother working, i'll give u a tip Just say that you're anxious & get full-rate PIP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, yes, the hotel she is in looks like an actual dump and I wouldn’t even house asylum seekers in those conditions, but it’s a palace compared to the hovel that she lives in.
Susan’s left that hotel because it was too dear. She's walking the streets looking for the youth hostel or a cheaper hotel. x

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Another beast 🤬
Knew he was a wrong yin for the way he was always acting on lives, especially when he fell out with that Debs. Is he still going with that Sharon lassie? Revo was always with him as well, he has 2 young daughters, hope he distances himself from him.

Reactions: 5
Another beast 🤬
Saw that last night. Ryan put that letter up on his live. x
---
Knew he was a wrong yin for the way he was always acting on lives, especially when he fell out with that Debs. Is he still going with that Sharon lassie? Revo was always with him as well, he has 2 young daughters, hope he distances himself from him.
It was Debs that gave them the letter to post. Not sure about Sharon. She was in Ryan's comments last night and it did look as though she was sticking up for him. She was getting some abuse. x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Rosie’s put this up. Big Carol & her man have apparently been scamming, hacking accounts , and she’s been papped oot the spiritualist churches . I hope whoever it is gets some receipts out
IMG_7990.png

IMG_7991.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I seen someone in her Facebook comments saying there’s been 14 accounts made up since January this year. Seems bloody bizarre does it not?

I’ve got all my fingers and toes crossed for receipts 🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽

Reactions: 6
I seen someone in her Facebook comments saying there’s been 14 accounts made up since January this year. Seems bloody bizarre does it not?

I’ve got all my fingers and toes crossed for receipts 🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽
There is a lot of accounts on tiktok. Why would anyone want to pretend to be DenRens maw. She claims to only have one account, I’d bet my life on it that if that account was to be banned she would start going live from one of these accounts she claims isn’t her. It’s all very strange
IMG_7992.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Angry Plumber messaged her about all the accounts as well & she just said its not her problem. She is dodgy as duck!

Reactions: 6

Meet Marie from Glasgow. You lot pack it in she's no a nutter or a stalker she's a journalist. She might be Rydo's maw. @weemagscampbell

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Meet Marie from Glasgow. You lot pack it in she's no a nutter or a stalker she's a journalist. She might be Rydo's maw. @weemagscampbell
Genuinely cannae work oot if she's 22 or 72. Deffo a 'thanks driver, byebye driver, BYEEEE, BYEEEEE' type

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.