Scottish TikTok Spa #7 Dont bother working, i'll give u a tip Just say that you're anxious & get full-rate PIP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw that big dog seems so well trained aswell i used to watch his videos

Reactions: 3
Aye she’s out of order. The guy does seem like a bit of a wank but he looks like he just minds his own business with his dug n wee lassie.
The guys went to the police and I’m actually glad. Hope they get done , especially the fact his wee girl was there. Beasty behaviour.
he has removed the video now. If he has went to the police, better off just letting them deal with it.

Reactions: 6
Last thing you wanna do if you’re scared of a dog is about at its owner surely idiot of a woman

Reactions: 4
My pal works in the prison service and said Addiewell is for dangerous criminals and folk serving more than 2 years so how's Diadro there? Unless there's way more to this.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My pal works in the prison service and said Addiewell is for dangerous criminals and folk serving more than 2 years so how's Diadro there? Unless there's way more to this.
I know people who have been in Addiewell. They have had less than 2 years. Think the majority of people who come from North Lanarkshire end up in Addiewell unless its murder or 🍇, usually then they get sent to Shotts.

Reactions: 4
Dunno where your friend is getting that tbh, Addiewell is an all-rounder for adult males, including a remand centre.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.