Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frankie should have picked her up. She was an inadequate mother there’s no doubt about that.
But really how dare you sit through the footage of SB beating a baby, through her smirks and smiles during questioning, shouts of ‘be strong’ from the gallery and then have the audacity of crying watching a video of a baby crawling up the stairs crying.
Ugh duck off.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
[QUOTE="Lucyxxxx, post: 7215202, member: 58236
Frankie, when she gets out of jail should do something similar to what Kayleigh Haywoods parents do. Go around schools telling the story to educate young people about these predators (different scenarios but still). Not saying she's entirely innocent in

In Kayleigh’s case the parents were not involved so it’s different to FS who in some peoples minds will always be guilty of Star’s death directly or indirectly, regardless of what she is convicted of. She would get abuse from people if she did this sort of thing. Some members of her family could do but most people would not want to re-live the pain and trauma.

Reactions: 7
So basically all we’ve got from today is that her relationship was unpleasant, the mouth injury at the reservoir story isn’t just from SB, SB and FS have questionable ideas about driving standards, FS lied a bunch of times about how things were with SB, FS claims Holly Jones is a liar and says “I don’t know,” “I can’t remember,” or blames SB telling her to abuse Star whenever it comes up yet can recount the way SB treated her perfectly.

Reactions: 10
Brockhills family are just savages. Simple as. Any normal family would be disgusted and distance themselves if a family member was accused of child abuse and child murder, never mind stand proudly in court watching them batter the child, then proceed to fight with people online and then vandalise the poor child’s grave.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
[QUOTE="Lucyxxxx, post: 7215202, member: 58236
Frankie, when she gets out of jail should do something similar to what Kayleigh Haywoods parents do. Go around schools telling the story to educate young people about these predators (different scenarios but still). Not saying she's entirely innocent in

In Kayleigh’s case the parents were not involved so it’s different to FS who in some peoples minds will always be guilty of Star’s death directly or indirectly, regardless of what she is convicted of. She would get abuse from people if she did this sort of thing. Some members of her family could do but most people would not want to re-live the pain and trauma.

I fully understand what your saying. Like someone else said maybe if something like that ever did come about it would be better coming from her grandparents/other loved ones.

Reactions: 1
Brockhills family are just savages. Simple as. Any normal family would be disgusted and distance themselves if a family member was accused of child abuse and child murder, never mind stand proudly in court watching them batter the child, then proceed to fight with people online and then vandalise the poor child’s grave.
Vandalise her grave? WTF???

Reactions: 1
It’s so heartbreaking to think about Star having to climb stairs and be dragged around town with a broken leg. Poor little thing, she deserved so much more.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She allowed someone she suspected was abusing her child to have access to her child, then failed to get medical help quickly. I think she will. Probably not murder, but I still think they’ll find her guilty of the other charge.
But it seems like she didn’t actually really suspect her of anything until the weekend before at the recycling plant and she never let her have Star alone again after that!

Reactions: 12
I was 20 years older than Frankie when I had my first child. As a new mum I had people telling me (as “advice”) what I should and shouldn’t be doing at various stages. A lot of conflicting advice and I found it overwhelming at times but being in my 30s I was more confident than I would have been as a teenager in making a choice about my parenting style.

I can totally understand how a teen mum, who’s fallen in love with someone nearly ten years older, who seemed to have a lot of experience looking after other people’s kids would just take their word on what they should be doing to bring the child up. That’s without even taking DV into account.

I think KG is clutching at straws a bit. Whilst I think in today’s world many people would agree it was cruel to do what FS did to a 16 month old, I don’t think it means it lead to her murdering her. I just can’t seen any evidence so far that FS would have escalated in that way. But it’s clear as day with SB.

do jury members have to justify their decision? Or can it be as simple as saying it’s what you believe?

Reactions: 16
Crying because they know it’s all going down the pan for tough girl Savannah. I hope that family deserve everything they get. Vicious bullies.
I imagine they’ll make life hell for Star’s family when this is over.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I think FS could get jail time, but I do think it will be at the lower end, under 5 years, more like 2-3. There were signs that Star was in danger, there weren’t enough precautions taken. I cannot understand why she allowed Star to be alone with SB after the way she returned on 14th September. It’s hideous, but I think she has some culpability.
SB did not have time alone with Star after that though or am I getting mixed up? It looks she was alone with Star after that on the day of the murder. I think no reasonable person would expect a child to be murdered in minutes while they pop to the loo. Unless you are referring to another time?

Reactions: 11
But it seems like she didn’t actually really suspect her of anything until the weekend before at the recycling plant and she never let her have Star alone again after that!
The fact that she didn’t let her have her alone counts for nothing, FS said herself that SB is way bigger and stronger than her and can easily overpower her. We’ve seen what happened despite them not being alone together.

Crying because they know it’s all going down the pan for tough girl Savannah. I hope that family deserve everything they get. Vicious bullies.
I imagine they’ll make life hell for Star’s family when this is over.
She’s tough in public because she hangs around stupid, weak and easily manipulated people, and has her scummy criminal family to back her up. When she is in prison she’s gonna meet her match, When she is in prison I hope she’s battered to the degree she battered Star daily!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
For context, it’s known locally and what some of Stars family have posted that some things have been stolen from Stars grave and things have been knocked over. It’s rumoured to be SBs family but no one knows for sure.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I want to believe that FS didn't know Star had a badly injured leg. FS did tell SB that Star was crying when her leg was touched, saying she was going to take her to the Dr, but SB said Star was 'petting' and telling FS not to pick her up. Maybe FS really was that gullible and went along with everything SB said about child care.

Reactions: 22
Apart from a load of rambling twists from KG what I picked up from today was that pre SB, FS had loads of help with Star, possibly a bit misguided in that Anita said just leave her with us to sort yourself out, which kind'a gave FS a free pass to behave like an immature teenager and free reign to get to know SB better.

No one really helping FS to bond and how to care for for Star, just taking Star off her hands and if you have the time why not, she was obviously a delightful child to have around. Then, enter SB, they 'co-parent' Star but to SB's agenda, FS cut off from those who care about them both and doesn't have a clue how to care for Star, she parents as instructed by SB.

Left to her own devices they have moments of loving play but when it comes to misbehaving (like toddlers do) FS hasn't got the skills, eg: distracting with a toy when she's pulling clothes out of a box, instead she punishes as instructed by SB because by this stage SB is the only person in her life as Grandparents have been cut out.

Reactions: 24
Yes I mean FS leaving Star alone while she popped to the toilet. She suspected SB of harming Star, I think this means she has some responsibility because she failed to protect her. Not murder, but the lower end of causing or allowing a death.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.