Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As far as I recall Tustin wanted the CCTV so she could monitor Arthur's movements.
Didn't the hair dresser friend suggest it as she herself had been accused of hurting her kids and that's what she did, install CCTV?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don’t know how you see things in such black and white terms, I truly believe that she has low intelligence and crippling self esteem, it is seen often that a dubious character comes onto the scene and causes utter mayhem. She has sat in court trying her best with what she’s got to support her daughter, or I hope so anyway. But it’s only my opinion!
this is also the same person who was attacking various members on this thread on their feelings and emotions. I’m not sure how to mute people as I’m new but I’m going to figure it out and mute this person :)

Reactions: 5
Hi all, I know this thread is for Star but I also follow the Arthur case. This afternoon the Birmingham Mail have released CCTV footage of Arthur waking up on the morning of his death. I implore you all to NOT watch it, it’s harrowing and once it’s been seen, I fear it will haunt you. I’m a fully grown, reasonably hard nosed man and was in floods of tears.
I’m going to message Birmingham mail and ask them to remove it to let the little bloody warrior be remembered with some dignity.
I’ve followed Arthur’s case to.
I’ve just watched the video. It’s absolutely heartbreaking.
However I don’t agree with the video being removed. So many people turned a blind eye to his abuse. Them two monsters have lied and lied whilst he was still alive and after his death. Poor little Arthur was bright and he knew what they were doing to him was wrong. He tried getting to his nans, school even asked to be taken to the doctors. I’m sure he was aware if only people could see what they had done he would be saved. Although it’s too late to save him atleast his suffering is no longer hidden. And I hope that video haunts them two for the rest of their life. I hope it’s widely viewed and they have the crap beaten out of them in prison. And I hope when they eventually get out people have long memories and not let them forget that poor little brave boy in so much pain in that video.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I can’t get my head around - Arthur could barely walk in the video, he’s shuffling about, how did the hairdresser or her boyfriend not think something was seriously wrong. So tragic.

I also thinking read the Arthur case really shows what the causing and allowing the death of a child is for. Absolutely awful behaviour on both parts.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Who was it that said about SB punching Star while Star was stood on a chair or something. I think that might be right. SB says about falling, FS also said something about falling. My current theory is this:

F goes to the toilet, SB punches Star while she’s stood on chair/sofa, SB didn’t think (after the previous attack) that the injuries would be any worse, SB already let slip it was only one blow which she couldn’t have known if she was out of the room, assumes Star is winded, tells F Star fell from a chair and is winded, which is why F doesn’t react quite so urgently because it’s “just another fall”.

In the immediate aftermath, F believes SBs account and tells Yvonne and is later intimidated by SB and her family, resulting in the change in story to everyone after 9pm on 22nd Sept.

Tustin was “trying to prove her innocence”.
I like your theory. It sounds plausible. It would also explain why FS was sat on SB’s knee comforting her in the hospital after they learned Star had passed away. At that point FS thought it was an accident - she assumed Star had fallen off the chair and winded / severely injured herself.

What do you think caused SB to attack Star that day? Someone, it may have been you, suggested that SB was violently punished Star because she took a toy or crisps off one of the other children (since SB had tended to always blame and punish Star in previous squabbles with other kids).

Also, if FS did think it was an accident caused by a fall, what WAS going on during those 11 minutes between googling shock and ringing the ambulance? Why did FS shout ‘Get the bleeping police!’? Why did someone first dial / text 999 and then hang up because it was the Police? These are the bits that I cannot fathom. Can anyone else?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I can’t get my head around - Arthur could barely walk in the video, he’s shuffling about, how did the hairdresser or her boyfriend not think something was seriously wrong. So tragic.

I also thinking read the Arthur case really shows what the causing and allowing the death of a child is for. Absolutely awful behaviour on both parts.
The boyfriend of the hairdresser said they "didn't want to get involved in other parents discipline". Seriously!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

They did this something was seriously wrong. They explained how ill he looked. They detailed the abuse he sustained in their house both physical and verbal. They saw he was being deprived of food and water and the partner sneaked him a glass of water he was too weak to hold to his mouth. After watching that video you can see just how weak he was. He was in absolute agony already slowly dying. ET just finished him off with the final blow that day. And they did NOTHING. How can you see him like that and not act. Not have the urge as an adult to protect that very obviously abused child. They should be held accountable. Be made an example of. It might make people think twice about turning a blind eye to child abuse if they thought criminal charges could be made against them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
this is also the same person who was attacking various members on this thread on their feelings and emotions. I’m not sure how to mute people as I’m new but I’m going to figure it out and mute this person :)
Click on the poster’s name and in the box that comes up there should be an ‘ignore’ button.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm getting confused who is Arthur??
Arthur Labinjo-Hughes. Another child abuse case who’s perpetrators are also currently facing trial for his murder. There is a separate thread on it with more information. It’s sort of derailing now.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know why there was so much CCTV inside Arthur’s home? I haven’t been able to follow the case in any detail due to focusing on the Star trial. Not sure I could cope reading about both at the same time but I keep wondering how they had so much CCTV that showed their cruelty.

One thing we can draw from both these horrific cases, thank goodness for modern technology, especially CCTV. Plus texts, phone photos, and videos in Star’s case. How difficult would it have been to prove guilt in these cases years ago without CCTV and suchlike?
I’m not sure. Arthur’s is hard to follow. So only reads bits here and there

Reactions: 2
SB rang 112, which if you don’t select a service I think defaults to the police or a call handler. She told them she wanted 111. So even after those 11 minutes it appears she was still trying to call for advice, not an ambulance. There was a further 2 minutes before 999 was called I think.

Reactions: 2
I like your theory. It sounds plausible. It would also explain why FS was sat on SB’s knee comforting her in the hospital after they learned Star had passed away. At that point FS thought it was an accident - she assumed Star had fallen off the chair and winded / severely injured herself.

What do you think caused SB to attack Star that day? Someone, it may have been you, suggested that SB was violently punished Star because she took a toy or crisps off one of the other children (since SB had tended to always blame and punish Star in previous squabbles with other kids).

Also, if FS did think it was an accident caused by a fall, what WAS going on during those 11 minutes between googling shock and ringing the ambulance? Why did FS shout ‘Get the bleeping police!’? Why did someone first dial / text 999 and then hang up because it was the Police? These are the bits that I cannot fathom. Can anyone else?
If you Google 'shock', 'shock in a child' etc etc...the outcome doesn't look good. I can imagine that any mother seeing that would panic.
If SB was refusing to hand Star over or even acknowledge that the situation was dire, FS may have been desperate to get the police/medical assistance.

I do think FS is still holding back about what happened in that flat, although, I can imagine for something so traumatic and painful, that it's hard to want to think about that day and therefore it's a case of 'selective memory'.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I think the call the bleeping police comment was FS subconsciously knowing SB has caused it.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Why even comment on the post if you don’t know what it’s about. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Because this thread is about Star Hobson not Arthur, they were simply asking who that was, that is all. Don’t be so rude, especially in a thread discussing the abuse and death of a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My understanding of the “call the bleeping police” part was that was the Glasgow operator relaying the call back to West Yorkshire Police. SB said F had shouted “it’s the bleeping police”, which I guess could be true? Otherwise she must have seen what happened and I can’t believe she would have then sat on SBs knee at the hospital.

Can we just ignore rude people?

Reactions: 7
Bit harsh🥴 … this thread is moving fast so it’s easy for people to get confused. Should there be a separate thread for the Arthur case?
There already is, so if people could go to the Arthur thread to discuss him that would be great. This is Star’s thread.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.