Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don’t want to know everything that happened to that poor little boy, it’s far more disturbing than anything you’ll read here (and that’s saying something). Poor Peter and all the little children who suffer at the hands of those who’re meant to protect them. 😢

Also his mother should have been put behind bars for life as she didn’t show any remorse if I remember correctly.
I will never understand how they can harm a hair on their heads!
The baby I mentioned earlier Luna, lived straight opposite me in a cul de sac, I was talking to the murder squad after and I said to him, why didn't he come out in the street and shout or knock on one of our doors for help, as he said he punched her in the face to stop her crying as he couldn't cope with it, mum was upstairs resting as she was only a day old, when she came down she saw her baby and rang an ambulance,he said she fell off the sofa but later admitted it, it was hard for a few us on the street to think we were feet away and all he had to do was shout for help and we would of been there!
The world can be such a cruel place sometimes! 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 11
L L
You’re not allowed an opinion on here.. not everyone has time to catch up on every single post.

You’ve got to be insane if you think either of them have paid the price of losing Star. They both need to rot being bars for the next 20 years.
I have read your opinions about this and you really see things in black and white, you won’t open up to shades of grey and that is either for two reason; one you are incapable of seeing or two you are after attention. You have had the reasons explained to you repeatedly why others feel for FS because of the DV and CControl, her daughter is still dead and will never come back and she has to live with that. And the attention I know what it’s like to be lonely but there are better ways to engage than antagonising others on this thread

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I’ve just had a look at the sentence Baby Ps mum got. That was causing or allowing a death and it looks like while she was jailed indefinitely with a minimum term of 5 years, it looks like she was released 4 years later (before being returned for breaking the terms of her release).

I don’t know that case in as much detail as this, but that makes me think FS, if found guilty of causing or allowing a death of a child, would get a much shorter sentence.
That case was very different. That poor baby’s torture happened in her house under her nose. There was a very interesting article about generational abuse and neglect. Tracy herself had a tit start in life, as did her mother and so the cycle continued. Marginal human beings having children. It’s horrendous.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
That’s what makes me feel like FS will get a much lighter sentence.
I actually don’t think that a long or ‘longer’ sentence will serve any real purpose. There’s nothing about her to suggest that she is a danger to children or society in general.
I know they do pre sentence reports with probation and psychiatrist, they would be an interesting read but I don’t think they’re made public.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I actually don’t think that a long or ‘longer’ sentence will serve any real purpose. There’s nothing about her to suggest that she is a danger to children or society in general.
I know they do pre sentence reports with probation and psychiatrist, they would be an interesting read but I don’t think they’re made public.
I'm not looking forward to the victim impact statements :( (will they make those public?)

Reactions: 5
Do you think there was some jealousy involved about how pretty Star was? Before MaryKate locked down her page, she said on Facebook something like “they may not be good looking kids, but I love them” or something, which I thought was SO ODD and awful for a mother to say, let alone about 2 very small children.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Do you think there was some jealousy involved about how pretty Star was? Before MaryKate locked down her page, she said on Facebook something like “they may not be good looking kids, but I love them” or something, which I thought was SO ODD and awful for a mother to say, let alone about 2 very small children.
Marykate is odd full stop.

Reactions: 12

Wow. That’s weird.

You know, I've circled around a thought like this. It reared again when I read the text exchange between SB and a friend (or a sister?) about taking Star for a haircut and the friend saying 'she looks like a little boy'. Now, she didn't look like a little boy at all, she was beautiful - but why would that be a topic of conversation around that? I found it strange.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
What an absolute bizarre thing to say? Looking back, my kid looked like an alien but I still thought he was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I don’t think I would ever have said anything even remotely similar, let alone on social media! They’re such an odd family.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You know, I've circled around a thought like this. It reared again when I read the text exchange between SB and a friend (or a sister?) about taking Star for a haircut and the friend saying 'she looks like a little boy'. Now, she didn't look like a little boy at all, she was beautiful - but why would that be a topic of conversation around that? I found it strange.
SB took her for a haircut - a short back and sides. It’s mentioned in the trial notes somewhere. I wonder if she did it on purpose to make her look like a boy.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

I read something similar. More like why did SB have her hair cut like that (she doesn’t look like a boy but that haircut could have been better IMO) and her looking like a boy now. Stars family including Frankie weren’t happy about it.
Not sure where I read that but I remember reading it

Reactions: 10
I think that’s unlikely. Jealousy is a human emotion but anyone who can harm a baby is depraved and seriously messed up in the head.

I read something similar. More like why did SB have her hair cut like that (she doesn’t look like a boy but that haircut could have been better IMO) and her looking like a boy now. Stars family including Frankie weren’t happy about it.
Not sure where I read that but I remember reading it
I think Star’s short haircut suited her nicely but SB had no right to get it done - more stamping all over boundaries and making decisions that weren’t her’s to make.

Reactions: 25
has anyone read the hmp style group today. Go have read , top post with 249 comments.
edited, my spell check goes crazy

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.