Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so lost, every single thing that KG is saying that no one has mentioned before has, at some point, I swear been brought up in court? Is she trying to trip her up on purpose or confuse the jury?
I think it's a bit of both, I don't think FS will trip up though because, and you can call me naive, I believe what she's saying.

Reactions: 18
I’m not commenting on FS and SB’s relationship here, just in general: FS seems far more capable and intelligent than she was made out to be. Her own barrister and family were going on like she was completely clueless and pliable, yet she’s holding her own and managing to make sense.
But that might be because she’s telling the truth?

I don’t think she comes across as intelligent. ‘Do you know what a pronoun is? No’

Reactions: 21
I am so lost, every single thing that KG is saying that no one has mentioned before has, at some point, I swear been brought up in court? Is she trying to trip her up on purpose or confuse the jury?

I think what she is doing is trying to get Frankie to lose her temper and display some kind of aggressiveness in the court room.
She’ll go in HARD soon and tell Frankie she didn’t love Star and that it was Frankie that hurt Star and SB was only staying around because she ‘loved’ star. Wait for it…

Reactions: 11
It's either she hasn't given the details to her lawyer or he's not doing a good job.

Reactions: 2
But that might be because she’s telling the truth?

I don’t think she comes across as intelligent. ‘Do you know what a pronoun is? No’
Potentially, though I think she’s doing a good job of avoiding the weird spins KG’s trying to put on things. I don’t think she’s coming across as intelligent either, but compared to the impression other people gave of her, she still seems more switched on to me.

Reactions: 13
I think what she is doing is trying to get Frankie to lose her temper and display some kind of aggressiveness in the court room.
She’ll go in HARD soon and tell Frankie she didn’t love Star and that it was Frankie that hurt Star and SB was only staying around because she ‘loved’ star. Wait for it…
Earlier on in the trial, FS’s temperament was discussed and her family seemed to be consistent that FS isn’t a person who loses her temper easily. David Fawcett described her as ‘a softie’. I don’t think it’s very likely that she will come across as aggressive because she probably isn’t.

Potentially, though I think she’s doing a good job of avoiding the weird spins KG’s trying to put on things. I don’t think she’s coming across as intelligent either, but compared to the impression other people gave of her, she still seems more switched on to me.
Agreed.

She’s saying she didn’t bite Star’s fingers, but Holly said that she did. Why would Holly lie about that? It’s something that would stick in your mind.

• Wow
I’m not commenting on FS and SB’s relationship here, just in general: FS seems far more capable and intelligent than she was made out to be. Her own barrister and family were going on like she was completely clueless and pliable, yet she’s holding her own and managing to make sense.
but she doesn’t know what a pronoun is and the Judge has had to explain a few things to her in simpler terms.

Reactions: 7
Ahh, she was doing so well, I really hoped she'd be honest about the biting, even if she said I'd of rather of done it myself than savanna, it was in the moment sort of thing. Not condoning biting her child at all, but I'd respect her more for telling the truth. She wouldn't be the first adult to 'bite their kid for biting' I can't count the amount of times I was told that when my toddler went through a biting stage.

Reactions: 16
I’m still on the fence with Frankie. I do believe she was abused by SB. I don’t doubt that, but what I’m not sure of is if she knew SB was abusing star. And if the abuse of star extended to Frankie joining in. I think if that did happen it was to please SB.

Reactions: 9
Earlier on in the trial, FS’s temperament was discussed and her family seemed to be consistent that FS isn’t a person who loses her temper easily. David Fawcett described her as ‘a softie’. I don’t think it’s very likely that she will come across as aggressive because she probably isn’t.

Agreed.

She’s trying to pull it out of her though and it wouldn’t be surprising for anyone to lose their tit when faced with an accusation of that type

She’s saying she didn’t bite Star’s fingers, but Holly said that she did. Why would Holly lie about that? It’s something that would stick in your mind.
I think she did. I also think her and SB held Star under water.

Reactions: 4
I'm so annoyed with KG. The lies FS told SB were ones to cover where she had been and who she was with. There's no way she was telling those lies to seek attention from SB because obviously she didn't want to get caught doing them! It's appalling she had to lie in order to see her family anyway.

The finger biting has thrown it a bit. I would rather she had admitted it and said that SB had told her to do it or that's what her parents had done to her, than say it never happened.

I’m basically in a place now where I believe everything bad FS has said about SB, the majority of the bad things SB said about FS, and precisely nothing they say to make themselves look good. Why on earth would YS announce to a room of (suspected) lesbians that her daughter’s gay, especially when the family don’t seem to think FS is gay? Why would HJ lie about FS biting Star? Why would FS and SB both seem to understand what was meant by the head dunking situation? And why would AS say her own sister was prone to lying?

Reactions: 10
FS: At first I thought it was the steps, but now after what I've heard in court I'm not no sure.

this sounds genuine and completely human - And makes me think she didn’t know!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe just maybe fs wasn’t slow , just let down by parents and educators and this year in prisons has given her some education and self confidence, so she now feel braver to take the stand and defend herself .

I’m still on the fence with Frankie. I do believe she was abused by SB. I don’t doubt that, but what I’m not sure of is if she knew SB was abusing star. And if the abuse of star extended to Frankie joining in. I think if that did happen it was to please SB.
agreed! I was thinking the same, I dont think she was fully aware, but was somewhat aware and a participant.

Reactions: 2
Maybe just maybe fs wasn’t slow , just let down by parents and educators and this year in prisons has given her some education and self confidence, so she now feel braver to take the stand and defend herself .
See this is a good point. I was let's just say failed by my own parents and when I was younger was surprisingly naive. I had a very traumatic event happen and it changed something inside me its hard to explain but it made me see the world for what it is and made me alot more wise to people/their intentions. I'm not explaining this the best but I fully get what you mean.

• Heart

I’m thinking that she maybe ‘slow’ could mean a range of things. Academically behind, Naive, Lacking emotional intelligence.

She didn’t realise at the time FS was hurting Star, but the moment she suspected it she opened her mouth about it and started looking for a way out.
She didn’t see the relationship for what it was in the beginning UNTIL her daughter was showing clear signs of physical abuse.

She has a very obvious attachment disorder.

That kind of ‘slow’ but not slow like completely unable to live and function independently. She’s not understanding a lot of what is put to her, and her answers are still consistent.

That's not what I wrote.
Can you elaborate then because it certainly seems that way

It seems very quiet in court right now….

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.