Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you wouldn’t believe my shock when I bloody opened Tattle to see a large picture of my face combined with vitriol and bile. In the midst of my insomnia I wondered if I was actually hallucinating 🤪
I can’t believe they did this to you! So creepy going to those lengths. They must have been a FB freak after all 🥴 we should have known with that users usual postings starting after 10pm! The signs were there how did we miss them!? I hope you’re okay though.

I’ve taken a break from here but I’m going to go back and read the start of this new thread.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe they did this to you! So creepy going to those lengths. They must have been a FB freak after all 🥴 we should have known with that users usual postings starting after 10pm! The signs were there how did we miss them!? I hope you’re okay though.

I’ve taken a break from here but I’m going to go back and read the start of this new thread.
I do sometimes post late because I’m having problems with sleep 🙈 this may have been a mistake.

Reactions: 7
I’m not saying any more about it - it’s not the best thing to do.
But I’m only human and it did upset me. I’ve had zero interactions with these people.

I can honestly see how things like Caroline Flack happen. When they get a taste of it every waking day.
Hope your ok

Reactions: 2
I'm intrigued to know what happened. Is there a way of finding out? Without breaking rules. Have saw every post until yesterday's of 🍓 so I can't understand what's happened?

Reactions: 4
I'm intrigued to know what happened. Is there a way of finding out? Without breaking rules. Have saw every post until yesterday's of 🍓 so I can't understand what's happened?
Not really, we’re not supposed to talk about it. It’s derailing.

Reactions: 6
Ugh, that is annoying. I follow both threads have since the start and usually check them before bed. Seems I've completely missed out on what the hell happened. To me 🍓posted informative & engaging posts I never thought anything untoward? Always polite etc. So I'm pretty confused but heyho. I shall now always wonder what went down, alongside wondering what the hell SBs letter to the judge says. 🤷‍♀️😭

Reactions: 9
I didn’t know that people on trial even wrote letters to judges. I’ve learned quite a lot from the process itself. From following this trial because of the journalist who covered it so in-depth.

Reactions: 8
The letter probably said she is of good character as she was working as; dog handler, bouncer cough cough I mean door supervisor and caring for all these children.

Reactions: 6
wasnt her letter to the judge about her family being attacked (i could be wrong)
Noo that was her mitigating factors Cough Goddard brought up. Alongside her supposed seizures etc. We have no idea what the contents of the letter was 🤷‍♀️😑

I’m not saying any more about it - it’s not the best thing to do.
But I’m only human and it did upset me. I’ve had zero interactions with these people.

I can honestly see how things like Caroline Flack happen. When they get a taste of it every waking day.
I hope you’re feeling a bit better about it all now anyway.

Reactions: 2
is strawberry seed now banned? Can't believe someone was doxxed on here last night it seems, was hoping this thread would not derail and get weird :(

• Sad
What does doxed mean?
Uncovering/outing someone’s personal info x

If this thread does get closed. The “Real Life Crime and Murder” threads are good to follow. No crazies on there so far. Lots of sad and upsetting cases but there’s some good discussions.

Reactions: 13
I do think those who were RL should be able to speak about it though.
And I’ll leave it at that as I keep getting in bother 😂

If this thread does get closed. The “Real Life Crime and Murder” threads are good to follow. No crazies on there so far. Lots of sad and upsetting cases but there’s some good discussions.
Yeah that’s a good thread, this one is interesting as well:

Although I made the mistake of reading the thread at 2am, decided to Google the cases I’d not heard of and creeped myself right out.

is strawberry seed now banned? Can't believe someone was doxxed on here last night it seems, was hoping this thread would not derail and get weird :(
There are a lot of people who aren’t really very well but their problems come out at night so I tried not to take it too personally. I actually had a male friend like this in the US. He would post long, rambling messages late at night about how nobody cares about him and he would also phone me in the night. The next day, he would delete the messages and act like all was fine.

Yeah that’s a good thread, this one is interesting as well:

Although I made the mistake of reading the thread at 2am, decided to Google the cases I’d not heard of and creeped myself right out.
I always find the psychology interesting behind these cases.

The missing people cases are the most fascinating of all. Awful though. The Beaumont children intrigued me - three siblings abducted all at the same time on Australia Day and their parents never found out what happened to them 😢

Last edited:
  • Sad