Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a turn of events the past 24 hours have been😅
Although I understand why, now the trial is over.

I’m also conflicted of what SB was doing in those 7 minutes back inside the flat. Was she running around scrambling to get rid of FS’s supposedly pad on the floor, chucking coffee down the sink. Or was she just nonchalantly pacing about and in no rush whatsoever. Chilling the fact that no one will ever know.
It has been been a real turn of events I just woke up in the morning to just what the heck has gone on?
I am as well about what she was doing I mean the pad it could have been flushed down the toilet as she might have thought it was dirty or it was to set the scene. I think AM and ZA closing speeches tied up some loose ends, It is very chilling no one will ever know as to why.

Reactions: 3
What has happened in the past 24h?! I saw a post from STrawberrySeed last night which now seems to be gone...is it to do with that?

Reactions: 10
I also wonder why the family didn't ring social more we all know now how rubbish the system is I just think if I knew in for 100% what star was going through I could not carry on. Hollie said she saw all these bruises and would then take her to her house to baby sit why not call police then? Why not build all this information up for solid proof. When we ring the social/Council or even the drs it is after trying many times before something is done I just can't imagine me knowing definitely not thinking but knowing something is wrong and then making one call and thinking job done. Again not being horrible or making it out like it wasn't hard for Hollie but I just think I would not rest until I knew I was getting to the bottom of it
I have wondered that, but I think people often place their trust in authority and don’t push it. So when their complaints were ignored/case was closed, they didn’t like it but let it be. They didn’t know Star was about to be murdered. With the benefit of hindsight, of course they would not have let up.

Reactions: 6
I don’t read rules but now I’m aware I better be careful ☺
I can neither confirm nor deny that 🍓 went batshit. Although I’m pleased that others were witness to what I can neither confirm or deny

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I can neither confirm nor deny that 🍓 went batshit. Although I’m pleased that others were witness to what I can neither confirm or deny
Now im confused, What did I miss ? :)
Im sure i caught up with all post this morning

What has happened in the past 24h?! I saw a post from STrawberrySeed last night which now seems to be gone...is it to do with that?
you wouldn’t believe my shock when I bloody opened Tattle to see a large picture of my face combined with vitriol and bile. In the midst of my insomnia I wondered if I was actually hallucinating 🤪

Now im confused, What did I miss ? :)
Im sure i caught up with all post this morning
they got deleted.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Can you enlighten us on the rules lol?

you wouldn’t believe my shock when I bloody opened Tattle to see a large picture of my face combined with vitriol and bile. In the midst of my insomnia I wondered if I was actually hallucinating 🤪

they got deleted.
how has someone got your photo? that's really strange...

Reactions: 1
I’m not saying any more about it - it’s not the best thing to do.
But I’m only human and it did upset me. I’ve had zero interactions with these people.

I can honestly see how things like Caroline Flack happen. When they get a taste of it every waking day.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

they got deleted.
Oh dear. I hope you are ok. I did think the last post that I saw SS post was rather strange, a very long essay which was then edited to ask if she had scared everyone off

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m not saying any more about it - it’s not the best thing to do.
But I’m only human and it did upset me. I’ve had zero interactions with these people.

I can honestly see how things like Caroline Flack happen. When they get a taste of it every waking day.
Sounds really awful, glad that it got resolved for you hope you are ok

Oh dear. I hope you are ok. I did think the last post that I saw SS post was rather strange, a very long essay which was then edited to ask if she had scared everyone off 😳
That's the one I saw too, I was thinking it was just a humorous post as she has been quite funny before in a jokey way I mean

Reactions: 5
In other news, I'm glad that the Remembering Star page seems to be calming down. I have noticed David hasn't posted for a while which I think is a good thing.
I can't imagine how I would feel if a relative died and people kept photoshopping pictures onto biscuits and goodness knows what else 💔

Reactions: 12

they got deleted.
That sounds horrible hope your okay.

Reactions: 3
Can you enlighten us on the rules lol?
The rules are under Forum Business

I hope you’re alright @AdelesEarring - that’s pretty unnerving. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5