Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To add to my post above, I don't think there is any malice behind David's embellishments and exaggerations I think he is just full of emotion and hatred towards SB and desperately wants the world to know.how horrible she is.

I agree, a journalist would like to have that information to put in the paper if it had happened. Also agree DF does come across has being genuine though that's why I don't think he was intentionally lying just getting caught up in the moment.
Yes I agree. I don't think he was intentionally lying. Just so overwhelmed with emotion and who can blame him, SB is an evil monster and I think he is just trying to show that to others.

Reactions: 11
David managed to say something that appears to be untrue so comfortably and with such a lack of emotion in that interview that it makes me think he might genuinely believe it. I think the chances that it happened are pretty much zero - DJ mentioned other instances of SB’s bad behaviour and included warnings from the judge, so I’m sure he’d have included it if she was yelling at FS! There’s no incentive for him to lie about it on Twitter either.

Reactions: 8
David managed to say something that appears to be untrue so comfortably and with such a lack of emotion in that interview that it makes me think he might genuinely believe it. I think the chances that it happened are pretty much zero - DJ mentioned other instances of SB’s bad behaviour and included warnings from the judge, so I’m sure he’d have included it if she was yelling at FS! There’s no incentive for him to lie about it on Twitter either.
The lack of emotion in the video reports i noticed too (i personally would have been a absolute reck after seeing the evidence in that court room)
i dont know how many times ive shed a tear throughout this case, it devistated me reading the transcripts and that was before all the buises in the pics and video came out to the public, i know we all deal with things differently in our own way dont get me wrong.

Reactions: 2
Any update news on what is happening about the GoFundMe scandal ?
I havent heard anything so far

That's an odd one - I've totally believed DF up til now. But it's weird that the accounts don't seem to add up.

Can anyone remember who suggested she said stuff like 'give me 25 years'? 2bf the reporting said nothing about her emotion at all during sentencing so it is obvious he has missed stuff out (not a criticism just an observation).

I do wonder if DF has just cried so much there isn't anything left? Like many of you I've followed this story from the early stages and I used to cry a lot about it. I still do but less frequently. Not because I don't care not just because it became a deadened feeling.

Does anyone know about how Jordan the fortnite player is getting on? I complained to the BBC about them using his 'I'm so sad' story.

I still can't stop seeing that little girl in my head. My daughter is 14 months. It's heartbreaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
That's an odd one - I've totally believed DF up til now. But it's weird that the accounts don't seem to add up.

Can anyone remember who suggested she said stuff like 'give me 25 years'? 2bf the reporting said nothing about her emotion at all during sentencing so it is obvious he has missed stuff out (not a criticism just an observation).

I do wonder if DF has just cried so much there isn't anything left? Like many of you I've followed this story from the early stages and I used to cry a lot about it. I still do but less frequently. Not because I don't care not just because it became a deadened feeling.

Does anyone know about how Jordan the fortnite player is getting on? I complained to the BBC about them using his 'I'm so sad' story.

I still can't stop seeing that little girl in my head. My daughter is 14 months. It's heartbreaking.
i think it was a few on fb that said sb said "give me 25 years" and also that when the snapchat dude was on the stand SB's sister shouted to SB "he's not lying is he?" a few people said that happened... but DJ seems to be saying nothing like that occured. I'd tend to believe DJ over random fb comments...

I could be wrong but in regards to David not showing much emotion, I'd say it's just a generational thing, he's in his 60's and he'd be brought up being taught that boys don't cry. I've never once seen my dad show any sort of emotion about anything, even at his brother's funeral, and he's in his sixties. They're just used to never wearing their heart on their sleeve. Just what I gather from David, he does seem so exhausted and drained though. :(

Might be a controversial opinion - know opinion on Frankie Smith is divided - but reading the below I wonder if prison is the best option for Frankie Smith as someone who was clearly vulnerable. I think she could have been / can be rehabilitated with counselling and the right support around her but fear for her given the women she is with inside and the comments here that she is a target in prison. I imagine DF will be worried for her too and what he says about her being normal before she met SB underlines that. I know there was never a consensus on here about how much she knew of the abuse, her role in it and her clarity of mind at that point, but still

Reactions: 7
Mod edit,
Removed.

hit report on any arguments to alert staff.
please keep posts civil and respectful,
Thank you.

Mod edit,
Removed.

hit report on any arguments to alert staff.
Thank you.
I did report the first post. I apologise for it doing the others o just got caught up in the offkey behaviour of a certain fruits seed I guess.

hopefully they’ll get their head down and catch some sleep.

That came out a bit wrong.
Can’t edit, but I did report the first post they posted containing members private details.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Might be a controversial opinion - know opinion on Frankie Smith is divided - but reading the below I wonder if prison is the best option for Frankie Smith as someone who was clearly vulnerable. I think she could have been / can be rehabilitated with counselling and the right support around her but fear for her given the women she is with inside and the comments here that she is a target in prison. I imagine DF will be worried for her too and what he says about her being normal before she met SB underlines that. I know there was never a consensus on here about how much she knew of the abuse, her role in it and her clarity of mind at that point, but still

I struggle with the newspaper articles that refer to FS as ‘evil’. I don’t think the evidence shows that even though she was a bad parent. I feel that people should be rehabilitated where possible.

Reactions: 14
I don't think anyone should jump to conclusions re David being unemotional.... I think he has probably spent many a day crying to himself behind closed doors but then somehow puts on a brave face to see justice being done for Star. He clearly adored her, and I don't think just because he can speak clearly to reporters, that means he is detached or anything - remember he and other family members had to witness truly awful details re stars injuries etc, unthinkable.
how are you supposed to react? Someone will critisize your reactions no matter what you do. None of us know how we'd react to our beloved family member being assaulted so horribly leading to death... We are lucky.

Re in court, maybe it was a day Brad stepped in these things happened? I just can't see David exaggerating the truth. Just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder who the other family member is who is still in touch with Frankie? It says David is one of only 2 who are still speaking to her.

Hi I am new here like all of u I have been following the star hobson case and I'm absolutely broken. I would like to ask a genuine question why does everyone feel so sorry for FS? I don't think she deserves as much sympathy as she gets. Yes in court she made out like she knew nothing and it was all SB but I'm sure her team would tell her what would be best to say so she could get less years. Also if she was so scared of SB why would she be out with a guy? Knowing this would make her so mad? How did she not know about the bruises being inflicted by SB if she was then covering them for when social came? She could just say she fell accidently. Also if there was a hand print bruise surely that would be alram bells for her? Yes I do agree she got manipulated but I dont think she was as stupid as people make her out. Just my opinion I may be wrong so please share your thoughts

Reactions: 6
I also wonder why the family didn't ring social more we all know now how rubbish the system is I just think if I knew in for 100% what star was going through I could not carry on. Hollie said she saw all these bruises and would then take her to her house to baby sit why not call police then? Why not build all this information up for solid proof. When we ring the social/Council or even the drs it is after trying many times before something is done I just can't imagine me knowing definitely not thinking but knowing something is wrong and then making one call and thinking job done. Again not being horrible or making it out like it wasn't hard for Hollie but I just think I would not rest until I knew I was getting to the bottom of it

Reactions: 4
Hindsight is a wonderful thing and they didn’t realise the full extent of the brutality that SB was inflicting on Star. FS was in an obsessive relationship with SB which was riddled with problems due to the CC and DV that FS endured at the hands of SB and anyone who has been in a similar situation with an individual like SB will tell you that they grind you down so you don’t know what you believe anymore. They could tell you that the sky was pink the grass is blue and the sea is orange and you start to believe them. You have to in order to survive

Reactions: 10
You are right and I guess because when I read it makes me so sad my mind just starts asking so many questions and it even makes me think what would i jave done in that position if it was my friend/family. It is just such a shame how easy it is for things like to go unnoticed. I know it would have been hard to get FS to leave because like they say she was so obsessed but I think poor star she could have been saved.

Am I right in thinking the day star was killed was over a ripped signed ticket?

Who knows why it happened I think SB was just an utterly horrible piece of work, and as she said herself ‘number one psycho!’