Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are right and I guess because when I read it makes me so sad my mind just starts asking so many questions and it even makes me think what would i jave done in that position if it was my friend/family. It is just such a shame how easy it is for things like to go unnoticed. I know it would have been hard to get FS to leave because like they say she was so obsessed but I think poor star she could have been saved.

Am I right in thinking the day star was killed was over a ripped signed ticket?
It wouldn’t be because of the ticket. It seems like SB was an angry person and just took out her rage on Star.

Reactions: 9
Might be a controversial opinion - know opinion on Frankie Smith is divided - but reading the below I wonder if prison is the best option for Frankie Smith as someone who was clearly vulnerable. I think she could have been / can be rehabilitated with counselling and the right support around her but fear for her given the women she is with inside and the comments here that she is a target in prison. I imagine DF will be worried for her too and what he says about her being normal before she met SB underlines that. I know there was never a consensus on here about how much she knew of the abuse, her role in it and her clarity of mind at that point, but still

The law of the land applies equally to all citizens apart from a few exceptions such as insanity. So it would be dangerous to start an arbitrary differentiation between people convicted of crimes. Who would make such a decision, the judge? That would give judges too much power. It would be challenged to high heaven. It would also be very subjective to pick who should serve prison sentences and who should not based on needs, intelligence, abuse, vulnerability etc. All these variables will have different degrees of severity so where would you draw the line between those who go to prison and those who don’t? It would be impossible to implement.

Besides, what message would it send to those who commit crimes, if I can show in court I suffered from DV or am vulnerable etc then I can commit crimes and not go to jail. The ramifications for society of such an approach would be disastrous.

Reactions: 17
The law of the land applies equally to all citizens apart from a few exceptions such as insanity. So it would be dangerous to start an arbitrary differentiation between people convicted of crimes. Who would make such a decision, the judge? That would give judges too much power. It would be challenged to high heaven. It would also be very subjective to pick who should serve prison sentences and who should not based on needs, intelligence, abuse, vulnerability etc. All these variables will have different degrees of severity so where would you draw the line between those who go to prison and those who don’t? It would be impossible to implement.

Besides, what message would it send to those who commit crimes, if I can show in court I suffered from DV or am vulnerable etc then I can commit crimes and not go to jail. The ramifications for society of such an approach would be disastrous.
100% agree with this, everyone has some reason why people would be sympathetic to them in some way, bad childhood, adult trauma, low intelligence, economic poverty, domestic violence, low self esteem, the list is endless how we can feel genuine empathy for people, but like you said its very dangerous game to say prison is not right due to circumstances. I think we can all feel empathy for people and try to understand but that does not give a free card for people to commit crimes. The most notorious serial killers have usually (not all the time) had childhood trauma that is horrendous that we can all think god that poor child he would not have been like this if that had not happened, but that does not mean the cannot be imprisoned later in life.

Reactions: 12
I am just following the story now to hear sb has been attacked I really hope she gets what she deserves

Reactions: 3
I can’t see SB being attacked thinking about it not just because she is on a protective wing, but unfortunately I think her outright cockiness and charm will somehow work with some of the other prisoners. I could be wrong though I mean here’s to hoping she suffers.

Reactions: 7
I can’t see SB being attacked thinking about it not just because she is on a protective wing, but unfortunately I think her outright cockiness and charm will somehow work with some of the other prisoners. I could be wrong though I mean here’s to hoping she suffers.
I thought exactly the same, that was until the media frenzy and hearing about the HMP Style group I am not sure other prisoners can just ignore (pretend to not know) what happened. Social media I think has made sure that she will not be able to be as accepted in there as she might be if she had gone guilty and not had the trial, all the photos and knowing about the cctv.
I do think she will be watched by prison officers like a hawk though they wont want her being attacked as it will cause too much focus on them from superiors

Also, she no longer has the excuse that it was an accident involving the kids. I think the only line of defence now is to make out FS did it, but she can't do that either as she said FS was in the bathroom.

Reactions: 4
I thought exactly the same, that was until the media frenzy and hearing about the HMP Style group I am not sure other prisoners can just ignore (pretend to not know) what happened. Social media I think has made sure that she will not be able to be as accepted in there as she might be if she had gone guilty and not had the trial, all the photos and knowing about the cctv.
I do think she will be watched by prison officers like a hawk though they wont want her being attacked as it will cause too much focus on them from superiors

Also, she no longer has the excuse that it was an accident involving the kids. I think the only line of defence now is to make out FS did it, but she can't do that either as she said FS was in the bathroom.
Exactly this I mean I’ve been hearing apparently SB cousin is in the same prison as her also in there for murder apparently, so people are saying she’ll be protected. I think eventually someone will get to her I remember the Ayeesha Jane Smith case and her mum after being found guilty and sentenced she got attacked a year later, also attacked again.

Reactions: 3
I do believe in the future SB will admit something or try to give another version of the story she told in court. She can't do it yet or it would not show real remorse as it's too close to the trial and her trying to say she was not guilty. But I think in a few years she will say something to try to explain it, 25 years since even the possibility of parole she will have a long time to come up with some fantastic fabrication of what happened.
I think she could offer something earlier than this though if it mean dragging FS down for longer or making sure that FS is demonised more by the public. She will not be able to stand that FS could be free in four years

I do believe in the future SB will admit something or try to give another version of the story she told in court. She can't do it yet or it would not show real remorse as it's too close to the trial and her trying to say she was not guilty. But I think in a few years she will say something to try to explain it, 25 years since even the possibility of parole she will have a long time to come up with some fantastic fabrication of what happened.
I think she could offer something earlier than this though if it mean dragging FS down for longer or making sure that FS is demonised more by the public. She will not be able to stand that FS could be free in four years
I think she is happy that FS did get dragged down with her. I can’t see SB getting out I don’t think she’ll be able to keep her nose clean. I think when it does come the time for parole she will make up a story or turn on the water works. I hope she isn’t released she is a danger.

Last edited:
I think she could be in denial, she can't admit to herself what she did. I think that's why she plead not guilty and lied and lied. She'd rather sound ridiculous than admit she killed an infant. You can't get much lower than that and she knows that, having been around kids her whole life. She'd rather pretend it didn't happen.

Reactions: 9
I think she could be in denial, she can't admit to herself what she did. I think that's why she plead not guilty and lied and lied. She'd rather sound ridiculous than admit she killed an infant. You can't get much lower than that and she knows that, having been around kids her whole life. She'd rather pretend it didn't happen.
I dont think she's in denial, I think her cockness thought she would be-able to manipulate everyone, until the CCTV footage was seen. she even said on the prison calls "im stuffed right up the bum" (or words to that effect)

What I want to know is what took her 7 mins up in the flat after the ambulance left, yes she went to get her van keys and take a photo of the scene but that doesnt take 7 mins, i know if i had to run an get my keys and possibly get a photo for evedence i would be in and out like a flash.

ofc she had the other children to get sorted so maybe it was getting stuff for them.

did she do a quick sweep of the flat?
(removing pad from bathroom floor etc...) i dont know but it seem plausible to me

I cant see FS lying about that part that she left the pad on the floor and ran in without wiping herself

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
where did you see that

Sorry maybe I didn't word it properly I said I am hoping she does. Wish I could tell u she had been!

I dont think she's in denial, I think her cockness thought she would be-able to manipulate everyone, until the CCTV footage was seen. she even said on the prison calls "im stuffed right up the bum" (or words to that effect)

What I want to know is what took her 7 mins up in the flat after the ambulance left, yes she went to get her van keys and take a photo of the scene but that doesnt take 7 mins, i know if i had to run an get my keys and possibly get a photo for evedence i would be in and out like a flash.

ofc she had the other children to get sorted so maybe it was getting stuff for them.

did she do a quick sweep of the flat?
(removing pad from bathroom floor etc...) i dont know but it seem plausible to me

I cant see FS lying about that part that she left the pad on the floor and ran in without wiping herself

Yes the pad bit seemed real to me that was quiet detailed information to lie about

Reactions: 6
The pad ZA did come back to it in his closing speech for FS. He said “she went back up to the flat for 7 minutes after the ambulance left.” Something along them lines so he was basically saying that she most likely did set the scene. I mean FS account has been the same she just went into more detail with it, she also had that phone call with her mum about her being in the toilet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I wonder what she would need to do to cover up though, I cant think what would need covering apart from maybe moving the chair if that had something to do with it, the pad I don't think she will have intentionally have moved that to cover anything as she said in her own statement FS was in the bathroom. I also wonder if the police had an idea of what she did but couldn't prove it so it wasn't mentioned specifically.

Reactions: 1
It looks like it has been deleted.
What a turn of events the past 24 hours have been😅
Although I understand why, now the trial is over.

I’m also conflicted of what SB was doing in those 7 minutes back inside the flat. Was she running around scrambling to get rid of FS’s supposedly pad on the floor, chucking coffee down the sink. Or was she just nonchalantly pacing about and in no rush whatsoever. Chilling the fact that no one will ever know.