Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the pain is excruciating every single day of the rest of this evil witch’s life.

When I first read it I wasn't sure how true it was as so many untruths were told in her defence, but it is very true, the witch is suffering and very unpopular

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m glad she’s suffering, never will be enough of the suffering she deserves. Nearly 2 years on, I really hope grandparents, friends of the family and the ones that truly loved and cared for star are doing well 💔

Reactions: 10
If it's in her discs it will be painful. Think when you just have backache how it hurts.
Hope she isn't allowed the good drugs 😑

Reactions: 5
If it's in her discs it will be painful. Think when you just have backache how it hurts.
Hope she isn't allowed the good drugs 😑
I’ve got DDD since I was 18 had 3 ops last one I ended up having a spinal fluid leak ( pain is like nothing I’ve felt before) currentley in a flair up thats lasted 4 weeks and counting. 😖

• Sad
Reactions: 6
There is a woman on TikTok (@struggling.lil) who met SB in prison and has a couple of video talking about her interactions with her.

Reactions: 3
I seen that woman’s video about where she said she misses Star on her birthday, she probably still thinks she’s done no wrong and she’s innocent the scumbag

• Angry
Reactions: 2
If SB is dying then I certainly don’t feel sorry for her. Karma is what she deserves.

Reactions: 5