Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Well I’ve caught up on this morning’s ramblings and voice notes.

Did Smiler fancy me? Yeah.

Girl, you were friend zoned so hard that weekend you’re gonna need a visa to get back out 😂😂😂. He wasn’t interested in any of you 😂. She tried so hard with her slutty remarks, innuendos and all round crassness and none of it got her anywhere. She even had easy access pyjamas on with a massive tear 😂. Delulu! The woman is stark raving bonkers. The slut drop though 😂. I’m sorry but it still makes me cry laughing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

julie1965

VIP Member
It had a snog 7 months ago with the fella she’s now dating …..probably when. Folk were donating for a wedding dress 🙄
never had a gammon roast but has gammon at the Toby ….make it make sense 🤥🤥🤥
---
Proper snacked arsed face it’s got today anyone would think it’s single and got no mates or family .

👍💯👌

Last edited:
  • Haha

spongebobsquarepants

Tissues at the ready guyzzz and geeeewlzzz, you're gonna need to wipe away the tears 😭
of laughter 😂😂😂

#karma
#dribblerdumpsthetrash
#keepingitclassy
Bring on the total Dicky story, of all his wrong doings ( and his family,friends,Ex”s & Daughter)
She gotta dig deep on this now ,to try scrabble out of the Big hole SHE has again dug lol
She will then have a total meltdown, while trying to get veiws & sympathy. This is the next step to her new Victim! Yeap a new “ Bestie” will be picked ,depending on the replies to her meltdown … here we go again! Lmfao ………………..😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Oh its adding shit to minted… BRAND NEW IN BOX…I think not.!!
Market holiday glasses, paid for by 98,76878 goats… uk cost 15p🤣🤣🤣🤣
They’d look lush with the clown pants 😂. Never mind ‘art surgery, she’s had a good taste bypass.

Sindy confirmed in the live that the gammon tomorrow will be unsmoked. Well until she gets her fag ash trotted on it anyway 🤮.

• Haha
  • Sick

alj

shes on live and took a call from richard, she tried to mute the call but you could hear everything 🤣

shes now come back on and muted herself, thinking she unmuted herself 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

MissSaffy

VIP Member
I don’t know about you lot but I like to spend my bank holidays feigning illness (badly) and covering myself in stickers, driving to the hospital while having a heart attack/stroke/blood clot on the lung and collapsing then being seen straight away in a very busy hospital all for a sympathy, a cup of tea and a slice of hospital toast. And driving home after such a serious episode 🙄. Then my first thought, while on death’s door, is to post on TikTok then kick back and watch a bit of Baby Reindeer. What a wild time to be had 😂😂😂😂😂.

@poola with receipts. Thank you. This guy doling out money to these women seems a bit vulnerable to me. Vulnerable or a mug, can’t decide. Either way the fat slag has realised he’s easy prey and has jumped on the gravy train. She really is a piece of work. £900 she’s had and is still skint, sat by herself in a one bed shit hole in what looks like Dickie’s vest.

Turn it fucking in Sharon. You’ve been caught out yet again 😂😂😂. Have you not had enough yet? If fatty and Clarence are reading, your leader is a lying, scamming scumbag. And you’re no better if you support her. Surely Sindy you can see it, even through the fag smoke. Clarence just turns a blind eye……oh hang on 🤔😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Diamonddaisy

Chatty Member
I just don't get why people are still kissing her arse ... Listening to how she spoke about that poor guy .. then getting comments like : " I've sent you a birthday gift "
Rudi said last night that they won't be talking about her anymore ... Well it's clear the message still hasn't reached enough people !

• Heart

sheebz2212

VIP Member
I’m sorry am I being extremely dim and quite possibly stupid …………. Why did she think Dicky should have got her a birthday present? I’m not remembering any exes of mine buying me presents after we had split up! Especially the way she slated him

the disgusted look she gave at the present she received from him. What the hell did she expect.
I have a feeling they are back together - hence gone very quiet like last time 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Yes that was nicky the pretty lady I remember them all dressed as mummy Christmas even Ruth lol 😆
Gonzo falls out with everyone once they see the light
For Clarence and fartface tho the bulb is out pair of brainwashed idiots 🙄
Well Clarence sounds like she struggles to put one foot in front of the other, so no brain capacity for anything else she’s too busy concentrating on just getting through the day without falling asleep. And as for broken hobnob face, just no words. That fat slag wouldn’t entertain those two if she had anyone else, as was proved when she befriended Cheryl. Silly cnuts!

• Haha
  • Heart

Diamonddaisy

Chatty Member
I just had a wee look on her birthday wish list. (Monday it will change to her summer wish list) and someone she has never met. Who only see’s her in here ranting, falling out with people. Swearing like the chav she is and being negative about everything and anyone, has paid £106 for this. I don’t believe it. I think she has scammed more money of some poor unsuspecting or vulnerable man and bought it herself
Have a feeling she bought the perfume herself ... Rent a gob can't keep anything in and she would have name dropped who ever it was.
Admirer my arse !

• Haha

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Ok I couldn’t get to the end of the birthday messages vid I was cringing too much 😂😂😂. I stopped at Chris. I felt nauseous 🤮. What a shower of shite. It was like a hybrid of This is Your Life and Jeremy Kyle 🤦🏼‍♀️. A load of bottom feeders with bling and those cheesy stickers on the wall in the background (live laugh love anyone?). What in the Universal Credit! I’ve just had a lovely bath and feel like I need another now 😂😂😂. Violated 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Debs22

VIP Member
Apparantly it was saud on a live last night she rang that marks works and his jobs hanging by a thread but still had it
---

Has it even
Who the fuck does she think she is contacting peoples work. Maybe it’s time we contacted the few cleaning jobs she has telling them what a thieving lying dirty bitch she is.

• Heart

Mrs_H

What the actual eff is going on with her “hair”..🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ you would just be embarrassed wouldn’t you.?
I know that’s rich coming from me, A fat jobless sofa dosser who eats shit all day, and neglects her kids… but per-lease..🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Oh, Live ended🤣🤣👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
I’m showing my age here but she looks like one of Haysi fantayzee

• Haha