Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madamice

VIP Member
Well I’ve caught up on this morning’s ramblings and voice notes.

Did Smiler fancy me? Yeah.

Girl, you were friend zoned so hard that weekend you’re gonna need a visa to get back out 😂😂😂. He wasn’t interested in any of you 😂. She tried so hard with her slutty remarks, innuendos and all round crassness and none of it got her anywhere. She even had easy access pyjamas on with a massive tear 😂. Delulu! The woman is stark raving bonkers. The slut drop though 😂. I’m sorry but it still makes me cry laughing 🤣
im really surprised smiler hasn’t turned gay after being trapped with that minger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

poola

VIP Member
For anyone doubting just how 'gorgeous' Gary is.....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

slosher7777

VIP Member
That was such a crap attempt of staging a heart attack, blood clot, stroke. Iam speaking from experience and you are kept in monitored and would not be let home I had an ECG and was told I’d had a heart attack I was given meds every 4 hours I then had stents and was in for a week, the lies she spouts are an insult she didn’t want to go for the gammon . And there’s no way she would have driven I despise her and her enablers
Exactly let out with in hours pull the other one worzel 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
Wonder when Clarence will make the effort again 😂 I'm going for never 🤦‍♀️
She'll be home around 6 this evening 😂😂 nice trek back to Birmingham 😳 sod that won't be cheap either
Clarence would she do it for you 🤔 big fat NO she definitely wouldn't wake up you fuckwits 🙄

• Heart

Daisydare62

Chatty Member
Who the fcuk are those clowns in sindy life , seen more life in a morgue..watching paint dry is more interesting 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
It’s on jackanory now Ffsake 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ffsake hasn’t it bought the drip home with it and all the stickers as if you’d leave all those on I’ve never come out of hospital like that all for fucking drama
---
Tell you what worzel your so sick your up making videos about horse shit being ill what did you say about plastics suicide attempt your doing exactly the same thing you scumbag cunt drama drama fucking drama

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Guyana1976

VIP Member
On Wibble Wobble post I saw Worzel mention she was a dementia nurse& end of life nurse,watching its live now and she's cut her finger and trying to change a dressing and she says "This is why I could never be a nurse "

• Haha

RUexcited

Chatty Member
SHARON -
WHEN YOU HAVE TO ASK PEOPLE TO BUY YOU BDAY PRESENTS , YOU KNOW YOU HAVE FAILED AT LIFE !
Also can’t wait to see what thoughtful gift you bought Jabba for its birthday . Even though the old fibro Queen insisted earlier on a live that all she wants from the beggar is her friendship . Well at least the walking corpse got her an iron for its birthday , how romantic Bob ! An iron . 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

RUexcited

Chatty Member
The fact that she repeatedly used the narrative that Richard left her only based on being told she borrowed £450 and then more being the reason he dumped her , but then making moron Mark swear that wasn’t the case is the pre cursor to them getting back together .

The story will go like this -“faaaaaaaackin caaaaaahnts again got in our bizzzznizz and told lies abaaaaht me but nah Richard believes me we are getting married again and so nah eeeeees going back on me olidaaaay bookin to Dominicaaaaan , ur all a bunch of caaaaaahnts , ur all wrong , im right and I ain’t done nuffink wrong so fuuuuuuuck off we love each uvvaaaa”

Then the internet sycophant friends will all write in comments “aaaah babe we love that it’s worked out slaaaaay Queen , your a strong independent weapon babe and it was everyone else’s fault luv ya Sash “
Faaaaaaaaaackin hell it’s beyond a joke at this point

• Haha

julie1965

VIP Member
But she’s not into double figures yet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what in 60 minutes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Trouble is worzel your a fucking proper old bike a dog 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Girls have met him oh so the new midlands minger has met him who she’s never met worzel the shit 💩 that spills from that septic gob 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
She don’t do ginger Robert Redford 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 how thick can you actually get
“ seeing “ a bloke ???? She’s never off fuvking Tik Tok 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

poola

VIP Member
So sitting in a car eating her lunch (like a fucking pig!!!! 🐷🐖🐽)

It's 1 o'clock, she's gotta drive to her next client's home, clean it 🙄, drop Alison/Julia/Rebel off, then get back to her flat by 2 o'clock to receive another ponced birthday gift from one of her deluded/mentally challenged/vulnerable/arse-licker follerers 🤔

Hmmmmm and it's high-end, 4 bedroom plus properties that she cleans eh? 🤥🤥🤥

Last edited:
  • Haha

sheebz2212

VIP Member
Hello. Missed so much as I had MY BIRTHDAY on Sunday and I have had a hangover for two days 😫😫. Went to bed fine on Sunday and thought I had woken up in satan’s bedroom the next morning 🥺🥺. Omg I never felt so rough and I’ve looked like I’d just been dug up 😝😝😝😝

Im off to catch up on tiky toky and see what the mad woman has been up to.
Hope you are all well - I’m now teetotal 😆😆😆😆
---
Oh shut up “an admirer “ herself. No bloody way did someone send that to her. Nope not ever. She has not got a fella and trying to pretend. Omg how old is she playing games. Idiot 😳😳😝😝😝😝

• Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
What the actual eff is going on with her “hair”..🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ you would just be embarrassed wouldn’t you.?
I know that’s rich coming from me, A fat jobless sofa dosser who eats shit all day, and neglects her kids… but per-lease..🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Oh, Live ended🤣🤣👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Attachments

• Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Tell me you read Tattle.life and Wibble's page, without telling me you read Tattle.life and Wibble's page :ROFLMAO::unsure:🤥
What now… now I’m not in the medical chain, but I know those 3 things are all very different…🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
She really is a twat… why has she said she has stayed off tiktok, When she’s quite clearly been on it.🤷🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣
And as for that cough, That’s smoking love🤣🤣🤣
So she collapsed, fell down, not sure whether she banged her head, but managed to call 111 and there was a 3 hr wait for an ambulance (again) so she drove herself to hospital…. Anyone else think she’s trying to guilt trip Dick🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha