Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spongebobsquarepants

Well my lovely tats. It is actually my birthday today and I’ve been out with friends and family for a very boozy afternoon. I blame the husband for buying too many drinks 😂😂😂. I’ve totally missed what has happened with her lives etc. but as I said yesterday she went to the lodge on the prowl for dicky. But it would seem dick has moved on and quite rightly brought his daughter back into the fold. Oh Shazza you ain’t the catch you thought you were 😆😆😆
Happy Birthday! Xxx

Reactions: 1

julie1965

VIP Member
Thank you
Aaaaaannnndddd we’ve reached thread number 45. The winner was honorary Tattle member Rudi - hi Rudi 👋 - with his suggestion.

So Rudi, through sheer hard work and determination we’ve let you in 😂😂😂. But you, Wibble and MrsC have done a brilliant job with the lives, uncovering her bull 💩 and we appreciate you for it ❤. And everyone else who participates.

Well, what a time to be alive. Engagement ring is on elastic it’s on and off that many times. Trasha’s lies uncovered again after she tried to be clever and out ex-bestie Cheryl. Little legs came through with a sucker punch 🥊 by showing receipts to DVP. Anyone seen Smiler? 👀

Sasha still has no new pjs. And her friends are falling like dominoes. What will this thread bring? Get your wine and snacks ready guys and gewwwwwwls 🍿
Thank you very much 🩷

• Heart

julie1965

VIP Member
Well my lovely tats. It is actually my birthday today and I’ve been out with friends and family for a very boozy afternoon. I blame the husband for buying too many drinks 😂😂😂. I’ve totally missed what has happened with her lives etc. but as I said yesterday she went to the lodge on the prowl for dicky. But it would seem dick has moved on and quite rightly brought his daughter back into the fold. Oh Shazza you ain’t the catch you thought you were 😆😆😆
Happy birthday have a fab day 🩷

• Heart

Daisydare62

Chatty Member
TBF - and not wanting to dangle the proverbial 🥕
But, there are other voicenotes that have not yet been played anywhere due to their 'sensitive nature' 😕
That being said, ole Windy-Poo deffo won't be playing (or want played) those ones!!!

It's a bit like a game of 'trumps' eh? Very apt 😜🌬♟️

#karma
#checkmate
#doubledareya
poola
, is this on rudis live ? Roughly any idea of time .please ?

Guyana1976

VIP Member
She's bragging about sleeping with a famous singer somebody mentioned Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old,straight away "Eugh ain't blik(she can't say the word black) she must be so happy Nigel Farage is going to be her local M.P?
Sorry meant to say Stormzy is 72 years old
She's bragging about sleeping with a famous singer somebody mentioned Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old,straight away "Eugh ain't blik(she can't say the word black) she must be so happy Nigel Farage is going to be her local M.P?
Sorry was to post he's a black man