Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissSaffy

VIP Member
I tell you who needs a shout out on here. The wonderful Mrs Pajo. She’s been onto SF for a very long time and she’s relentless. Plus her accent is beautiful. Well done Mrs P. Keep it up 👏 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20

poola

VIP Member
Tissues at the ready guyzzz and geeeewlzzz, you're gonna need to wipe away the tears 😭
of laughter 😂😂😂

#karma
#dribblerdumpsthetrash
#keepingitclassy

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19

MissSaffy

VIP Member
I’ve had to come out. If I wanted to watch an ugly bastard watch Corrie I’d get back with the ex 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

pompom99

VIP Member
I remember an early vid of them in Benidorm when she sneered behind Suzette’s back (I think that’s what she was called) and I thought to myself here we go. It’s started. Ruth’s friends were classy, slim and knew how to conduct themselves. The old mutt was out of her depth. She’s classless and crass. She walks into a room and you get the “stench of benefits Britain”. Utter chav. She tried to close Ruth off from the rest of them and they saw right through her 😂. Oh Benners was fantastic 🥊 😂😂😂
Hands up who remembers sharon inviting herself on the Benidorm holiday then hijacking it as a girls trip for her birthday and was boiling mad because they wouldn't wear her shitey birthday sashes 🙋‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha

Kelmum

Well what can I say! I came across Sasha, sharryn, sexy Sasha etc etc a few weeks ago and I truly thought it was a wind up!!!! Especially with the two body guards who won’t let anything be said against the leader, it was like a comedy sketch, I went to rudis live to see if this woman was joking and it was all a wind up and I can honestly say I have never ever watched anyone like her !!!!! She’s 54 ( which I doubt very much) and is like a young teenager constantly falling out with different “ friends“ and her Russian boyfriend , I’m assuming he’s Russian because I simply can’t understand a word he says, they are like perfect gifts that keep giving. I have no idea how these so called fit men keep chatting her up, or is that lies too? Because how the hell she calls Richard fit is beyond me, unless she’s means fat Richard is fat ? She is honestly deluded, and so obviously a liar and a scam artist it’s almost a pleasure to watch her outing her friends one by one and all on a public platform, how the hell she hasn’t been sucker punched yet by someone I don’t know. She is my new go to now to see what lies shes going to say next !!! The Russian and her are well suited from what I can see, both are con artists, skint, and living on other peoples money, and not one ounce of shame for doing so.

• Haha
  • Heart

Kelmum

Honestly when I say this I’m not being funny, but I know now who she reminds me of ….Ronnie Kray !!!! the black glasses, and the nose and the fact she’s definitely not quite the full ticket I just think if Ronnie had been a woman that’s exactly what he’d look like, but I am being serious even the way she dresses is old fashioned
IM SO SORRY RONNIE 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 16

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Nope she went and “blagged the doctor “ for them .
The slut drop day was brilliant . Before that moment she had just woken up and didn’t want to come on camera until she “did er aaair “ she scrabbled around and drew on some brows and curled her hair quickly and came on camera dribbling for smiler . Never ever seen an old woman lust after a guy as desperately as her that day it was tragic yet comedy GOLD.
As @missaffy says he friend zoned her faster than lightning once he saw it in the wild . Bless him the dentured simpleton . She made filthy cheap innuendo with him for days and claimed him as her next victim to wind up the old drug addicted alkie mumbling Russian . Oh it’s fabulous to watch a person as evil as her fail at every angle of life . Nasty nasty human
You’ve set me off again 😂😂😂. I’m going to have to go find on the last thread and watch it.
---
It wasn’t hard to find. It was the most liked comment. I’ve blown it up for your viewing pleasure. Bear in mind while she could hardly breathe after this performance, Smiler’s live was frozen 😂😂😂. He didn’t see a thing 😂. Omg I’m dying 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Aaaaaannnndddd we’ve reached thread number 45. The winner was honorary Tattle member Rudi - hi Rudi 👋 - with his suggestion.

So Rudi, through sheer hard work and determination we’ve let you in 😂😂😂. But you, Wibble and MrsC have done a brilliant job with the lives, uncovering her bull 💩 and we appreciate you for it ❤. And everyone else who participates.

Well, what a time to be alive. Engagement ring is on elastic it’s on and off that many times. Trasha’s lies uncovered again after she tried to be clever and out ex-bestie Cheryl. Little legs came through with a sucker punch 🥊 by showing receipts to DVP. Anyone seen Smiler? 👀

Sasha still has no new pjs. And her friends are falling like dominoes. What will this thread bring? Get your wine and snacks ready guys and gewwwwwwls 🍿

• Heart
  • Haha

RUexcited

Chatty Member
it was a short convo just said hello babe… i will drive to you later… miss you too..oh and talking about her cough and medication inbetween

then after saying on the live …we are excited to see sindy for gammon on sunday
“I will never ever ever ever ever ever get back wiv him coz I’m a strong independent woman “ proceeds to tell the internet where he works ? Slags him off and now he is back for more . What a life ot misery .
He goes back knowing she doesn’t like his child . Richard you absolute bastard I hope you lose her in your life to a kind grown adult who can love her . Away from the sex working ponse who needs to beg for bday presents , borrow money for rent , beg for a wedding dress etc etc .
Absolutely the most perfectly suited couple EVER ! Literally perfect for each other . Stupid , thick ignorant dumb dumbs .

Oh well at least she has a plus one for the gammon roast made by fag fingers Sindy 🤢🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

carrot top

VIP Member
Just been in Smilers live had to come out cause I was dropping off sleep 💤
One comment said to someone how can you sleep at night being a member of tattle?
Me replying with the fan on didn’t go down to well apparently 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

poola

VIP Member
sharon couln't afford the ink to print court papers off, plus she's illiterate how's she going to fill them in enough to compile a court case?? She's a crack pot and I'm beginning to think she has some kind of personality disorder, like multiple personalities 🤣
What a shame that if she does have multiple personalities,

that they are all cnuts!

• Haha

Kelmum

I was silently watching this morning and heard the phone call, stupid bitch thought she had muted herself !!!! Now if that call doesn’t prove what a con artists they both are I don’t know what else she can do before her “fans” see the lies. Telling the caller she missed them, Richard, and she will be driving over this afternoon to the mysterious caller, Richard, i truly believe the pair of them are on the scam to Mark trying to get money out of him and dining on his money, and obviously she’s seen he is a push over by the plastic ( old) Barbie telling her she scammed him out of 18000/ 20000 grand, the actual amount changes every time big nose mentions it so her and the coke head have decided they want some of it. How anyone can be so cruel and deceitful and on a public platform so we all can see I will never know, she is literally a con artist and scammer, and he is as bad the pair of them will get such bad karma for what they are doing. The only best part was sindy msging “ ring me quick because she is obviously as rotten as those two vile pieces of shite, I honestly pray we get to see the pair of them get their pay back and I for one will enjoy watching that !!!!!

• Heart

RUexcited

Chatty Member
She 'knows her wurffff' 😛
Do I know my wuuurf ?? Yeh course I do
Am I a foul maaaarrffffed toddler ? Yeh course I am
Do I care ? Nah I’m a narc !
La la La la .
Ugh the “La la la” she does gives me the faaaaackin rage 😡

• Haha

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Yes but tbf she thinks dvp was gorgeous , don't hold her recommendation , I'd give it a miss 😁.
For those that can remember there was also the bald, tattooed monstrosity that turned up at the tin hut. He looked like something out of Hills Have Eyes 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

julie1965

VIP Member
That was such a crap attempt of staging a heart attack, blood clot, stroke. Iam speaking from experience and you are kept in monitored and would not be let home I had an ECG and was told I’d had a heart attack I was given meds every 4 hours I then had stents and was in for a week, the lies she spouts are an insult she didn’t want to go for the gammon . And there’s no way she would have driven I despise her and her enablers
My own 80 year old mum was recently in queen’s hospital with a suspected heart attack it was 10 hours before she was even seen they don’t even tell you what they may or may not suspect may be wrong ….she literally enrages me with her utter utter nonsense.

Stay in your rotten fucking pit ….cunt

• Heart
Reactions: 14