Sasha Fontain #45 I don’t need me groom, I got gorgeous Gary, me geeewl(s) ? and Greece is the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaaaaannnndddd we’ve reached thread number 45. The winner was honorary Tattle member Rudi - hi Rudi πŸ‘‹ - with his suggestion.

So Rudi, through sheer hard work and determination we’ve let you in πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. But you, Wibble and MrsC have done a brilliant job with the lives, uncovering her bull πŸ’© and we appreciate you for it ❀. And everyone else who participates.

Well, what a time to be alive. Engagement ring is on elastic it’s on and off that many times. Trasha’s lies uncovered again after she tried to be clever and out ex-bestie Cheryl. Little legs came through with a sucker punch πŸ₯Š by showing receipts to DVP. Anyone seen Smiler? πŸ‘€

Sasha still has no new pjs. And her friends are falling like dominoes. What will this thread bring? Get your wine and snacks ready guys and gewwwwwwls 🍿

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks to Rudi and Miss Saffy. Yesssss what a time to be alive , have a beautiful home , a loving family, friends, and a fab life style , Oooppss sorry Gonzo you wouldn’t know anything about that. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š. You keep being you babe, skint, a slaaaag, no friends, no family, no partner and living in that dirty looking piss hole. KARMA !!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tissues at the ready guyzzz and geeeewlzzz, you're gonna need to wipe away the tears 😭
of laughter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#karma
#dribblerdumpsthetrash
#keepingitclassy

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tissues at the ready guyzzz and geeeewlzzz, you're gonna need to wipe away the tears 😭
of laughter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#karma
#dribblerdumpsthetrash
#keepingitclassy
As I’ve said before back togevvvvaaaa by the weekend . Absolute pair of idiots . Two grown up toddlers playing at being grown ups .edited to say welcome Rudi

• Heart
Reactions: 10
of laughter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#karma
#dribblerdumpsthetrash
#keepingitclassy
When I’m having a bad day, I can now think to myself well, at least I’m not sad, lonely with no real friends, overweight with tits that need a refurb, being dumped on TikTok live by a drunken, snoring, dribbling mess while I’m laid down in my tit hole flat with a massive rip in the pjs I’ve worn for a month. Suddenly my day just got a whole lot better πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank you
Aaaaaannnndddd we’ve reached thread number 45. The winner was honorary Tattle member Rudi - hi Rudi πŸ‘‹ - with his suggestion.

So Rudi, through sheer hard work and determination we’ve let you in πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. But you, Wibble and MrsC have done a brilliant job with the lives, uncovering her bull πŸ’© and we appreciate you for it ❀. And everyone else who participates.

Well, what a time to be alive. Engagement ring is on elastic it’s on and off that many times. Trasha’s lies uncovered again after she tried to be clever and out ex-bestie Cheryl. Little legs came through with a sucker punch πŸ₯Š by showing receipts to DVP. Anyone seen Smiler? πŸ‘€

Sasha still has no new pjs. And her friends are falling like dominoes. What will this thread bring? Get your wine and snacks ready guys and gewwwwwwls 🍿
Thank you very much 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Back together by the weekend he’s a div and she’s a bleep….pity there isn’t an island to put them both on with no internet and let them crack on .

CUNTS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
of laughter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#karma
#dribblerdumpsthetrash
#keepingitclassy
Bring on the total Dicky story, of all his wrong doings ( and his family,friends,Ex”s & Daughter)
She gotta dig deep on this now ,to try scrabble out of the Big hole SHE has again dug lol
She will then have a total meltdown, while trying to get veiws & sympathy. This is the next step to her new Victim! Yeap a new β€œ Bestie” will be picked ,depending on the replies to her meltdown … here we go again! Lmfao ………………..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What I do not understand is this.................................. I am sure we have all had some disagreement/rows with our other half etc., trust me I have looked at how nice a whole in the garden would look :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: but NEVER EVER have I EVER felt the need to show anyone anything that may have been discussed during any disagreement, especially on SM. For gods sake the woman is deranged, she must be and this also shows the fact that she has no friends at all. She has to out people all the time and what just gets me is she honestly does not see she is the problem. Crikey how many friend whatsapp groups have there been. Also I have never ever felt the need to record anything my friends tell me. That says it all really. Ole sindy windy or whatever her name is, you are next my love, hope you have kept your mouth shut. But we wait to see you over on the dark side real soon :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope Smiler digs her out for sexually harassing him all weekend πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I will never, and let me tell you NEVER, get over that slut drop on live when everyone ignored her in her thigh boots and Peacocks skirt πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
of laughter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#karma
#dribblerdumpsthetrash
#keepingitclassy
Alright mate, yeah so that’s it then cheers , see ya around. WOW you get what you sow Slag bag πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Trasha and Dribbler calling out LL for asking MoneyMark for help with her rent πŸ€”

#potkettle

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Windys already been dug out last night on the voice notes she’s not allowed out and definitely not allowed near any blokes like smiler who was down at the tin hut and was made to go home by hubby when she stayed round desperate div van pricks the village idiots and hubby beats her

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Trasha and Dribbler calling out LL for asking MoneyMark for help with her rent πŸ€”

#potkettle
God I can't keep up.....is this fella Moneybags "Mark" just some random they got to know on TT and he has parted with money just like that?????? I was beginning to think it was smiler who bailed them out

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.