Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Just watched it. Sat there in a white wife beater vest and you’d think she’d won Pride of Britain award or something with that speech. More like let’s Ride half of Britain. Suspected heart attack/stroke then it was blood clot on the lung. They found a shadow on my lung then they didn’t find anything on my lungs 🤔🤔🤔.

It’s not a suspected heart atrack/stroke/clot on the lungs though is it? Because she didn’t have any of them 🤦🏼‍♀️.

All this to get out of fag breath, stinky fingers windy’s gammon roast. I wonder if the birthday weekend will still go ahead. I can see why she’s trying to get out of it mind. A weekend with Windy and Clarence sounds thrilling. Not leaving the tin hut, Windy blowing the roof off and clogging the sewage system, Clarence nipping to the local Home Bargains for a shopping haul to show off the energy drink and antibacterial wipes she’s bought 🙄. Kill me now 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

RUexcited

Chatty Member
For those that can remember there was also the bald, tattooed monstrosity that turned up at the tin hut. He looked like something out of Hills Have Eyes 😂😂😂
Just spat my faaaaaaackin drink aaaaht laughing at that ! All her men are like the hills have eyes cast . She’s mentally not well . Is she also registered blind ? Richard looks like he stands in school playgrounds with his hands in his pockets and can’t speak properly . What is she seeing in herself when she looks in the mirror ? She talks about how she knows she scrubs up well and looks after herself . She licks a brush with spit to destroy her eyebrows , her dresses are fire hazards and the nose has its own postcode .
Enjoy your ten hours sleep Sharon , the zopiclone are about to run out . I took lessons from you and started to record what you say and have the moment on your live where you tell everyone that you lie and blag to you’re doctor to get them . Naughty naughty !
Well it’s almost the weekend and that time where the two dumb dumbs get back “togevvvaaaaa” and we will all be “faaaaackin caaaaaahnts that don’t understand troooo luv “ It’s how the lump Sindy and the boss eyed dimwit Lou are going to deal with it that will be comedy gold ! “Yes Sash we support you and Rich the trolls don’t understand your deep passionate love “ MORONS

• Haha
  • Heart

carrot top

VIP Member
You’ve set me off again 😂😂😂. I’m going to have to go find on the last thread and watch it.
---
It wasn’t hard to find. It was the most liked comment. I’ve blown it up for your viewing pleasure. Bear in mind while she could hardly breathe after this performance, Smiler’s live was frozen 😂😂😂. He didn’t see a thing 😂. Omg I’m dying 😂
Having to hold on to the chest of drawers so she didn’t fall over 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

poola

VIP Member
Imagine if you took yourself off to the hospital ('cos you've got no other fecker to take you).
Once there, you made a load of ole commotion over nothing, and definitely did NOT collapse.
Then was sent on your merry way after being diagnosed with 'heart palpitations brought on by a coughing fit'
Only to then sit on your lonely bed, in your lonely flat, speaking lie after lie into your phone to create tiktoks designed to evoke sympathy from sappy 'enablers' 🙄😬🤨

#shameonyou
#wasting resources
#sympathyseeking
#boywhocriedwolf
#friendsinhighplaces

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Think smiler and anyone else fancing worzel needs a white stick or a guide dog or a serious trip to spec savers for some bottle end glasses

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
All that money she blagged off poor Mark for shit hair for the purpose of attempting to entice Smiler to shag her. 'Cos we all know he missed the gut hanging over the thigh high boots slut drop.

Alas, all to no avail, boo fucken hoo.

Where the fuck is Gnasher these days anyway. Last I heard Cheryl said he had blocked her. A wish episode of Friends 😆

• Haha

RUexcited

Chatty Member
So her bday is going to consist of sitting in her metal box with the fat mate Sindy and it’s “fibromyalgiaaaaaaa” also known as so fat and unfit it doesn’t want to work so has persuaded her doctor it has an “invisible illness “ Then the other mentally challenged bore with the ugly droaning accent ? Is that the bday festivities in a nut shell ? Maybe an appearance from the old granny Linz and her polyester clothing line . They ar going to have to go somewhere as Sharon has her new (copied from Cheryl ) cheap tacky Amazon choker to wear . Not a good look on a Kray !

• Haha

Smithy883

VIP Member
A trained nurse 🤔🤔🤔
A police officer 🤔🤔🤔
She makes it up as she goes along & the woman sitting next to her agreeing 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
And the poncing continues Ffsake why are these idiots buying this fucking thing gifts for its wanky 54th birthday when they don’t even know this cunt and I bet it’s working on a big ponce up off that fool mark for a good few grand borrow a little pay it back do it a few times then go for the big one probably 5 grand for its tin hunts ground rent

• Sad

sheebz2212

VIP Member
Blimey I seem to have a lot kf
Popcorn and wine left this weekend as I had stocked up to watch the birthday fun weekender - I want a refund 🙄😂😂😂

• Haha

Guyana1976

VIP Member
Oh she's going to be spitting feathers when she sees Cheryl's latest piss take of her,it's the nose for me.

• Haha

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
Back dating the man she was a few months ago that means she does cheat she was with the village idiot a few months ago 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Plastic fanny worzel and the village idiot all deserve each other all fucking grifters
Exactly what I thought she said 7 months ago she was dating this guy which means she was cheating on the pensioner then 🙄 mcmakeshitup mcmakeshitup 😂😂😂 just beggars belief 🙄

• Haha

Debs22

VIP Member
Well what can I say! I came across Sasha, sharryn, sexy Sasha etc etc a few weeks ago and I truly thought it was a wind up!!!! Especially with the two body guards who won’t let anything be said against the leader, it was like a comedy sketch, I went to rudis live to see if this woman was joking and it was all a wind up and I can honestly say I have never ever watched anyone like her !!!!! She’s 54 ( which I doubt very much) and is like a young teenager constantly falling out with different “ friends“ and her Russian boyfriend , I’m assuming he’s Russian because I simply can’t understand a word he says, they are like perfect gifts that keep giving. I have no idea how these so called fit men keep chatting her up, or is that lies too? Because how the hell she calls Richard fit is beyond me, unless she’s means fat Richard is fat ? She is honestly deluded, and so obviously a liar and a scam artist it’s almost a pleasure to watch her outing her friends one by one and all on a public platform, how the hell she hasn’t been sucker punched yet by someone I don’t know. She is my new go to now to see what lies shes going to say next !!! The Russian and her are well suited from what I can see, both are con artists, skint, and living on other peoples money, and not one ounce of shame for doing so.
Welcome Kelmum to our Thread. It’s lovely having a “Newbie”. We are a very friendly bunch and always back up what we say with receipts. This vile creature that we talk about has a long history of scamming, the worst being a Terminally Ill children’s Charity which was when the majority of us banded together . She has since done some vile unthinkable other things. Please check out Youtube “Shaznie Tells All” and the Fact Freak. We will never ever stop bringing Awareness in one form or another. This is the worse excuses for a human we have all come across. Stick around and hopefully see this bitches downfall ❤❤

• Heart

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Wants to run a pub now. Still has her alcohol licence. Is this on top of her nurse/police qualification, caterer extraordinaire, wedding planner, sex worker, toiletries tycoon, jam maker and purveyor of all things tat on Vinted? 😂😂😂

• Haha

sunflower47

Chatty Member
Absolutely shocking that people continue to gift this thieving, blackmailing ponce!! All that "I work for my money" is utter bullshit. Absolutely Shameless this cretin is.

• Heart