Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Catfish on steroids ! Imagine thinking you are speaking to the Ai , filtered fake image on the left and then meeting the horror on the right !!!! Does it imagine itself actually looking like the first picture ? It does doesn’t it ? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Just catching up. I’ve been MIA, much like super conk herself. Have I been busy? Course I have. Is that scraggy haired cnut still the same? 💯 percent 😂😂😂.

@sheebz2212 you say about her getting a decent haircut. Now then, in her defence she’s a bit limited isn’t she? For one, she’s hardly got any hair to style. And secondly fancy trying to style her hair to flatter that nose and multiple chins. It’s not the best profile is it? 😂😂😂.

Hairdresser: What can we do for you today hun?
Sasha: a bit of a restyle I think. Something to flatter my face, but keep the eighties vibe.
Hairdresser 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart

Debs22

VIP Member
Thanks to Rudi and Miss Saffy. Yesssss what a time to be alive , have a beautiful home , a loving family, friends, and a fab life style , Oooppss sorry Gonzo you wouldn’t know anything about that. 😂😂😂😂👊👊👊👊👊. You keep being you babe, skint, a slaaaag, no friends, no family, no partner and living in that dirty looking piss hole. KARMA !!!!!!

• Heart

Guyana1976

VIP Member
Having a little nosey on fb, i bet if the dribbler spent the day with the daughter he abandoned for the old slag, I bet she is FUMING 😡😡😡and shadow boxing🥊🥊and especially as she can't go on live to. Tbh it would have been good to have seen her have a meltdown if I'm honest 😁
---
Shocked this comment wasn't removed lol.
If your a tattler, well done 👏👏for this comment 😁😁😁.
Would also love to know who the 2 people are that liked it to 🤣🤣
The drama from last weekend all makes sense knowing it was his daughters birthday, I bet she thought he'd drop everything and come running, as I posted before I think her being at that social club was hoping she'd bump into Mr Danvers and her in that bikini this lunch time was all for him

• Haha

julie1965

VIP Member
Back together by the weekend he’s a div and she’s a cunt….pity there isn’t an island to put them both on with no internet and let them crack on .

CUNTS.

• Haha
  • Heart

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
I've lost the will to live waiting on Clarence and gonzo and them 2 fuckwit sisters I started eating me own toe nails ffs fuck off you total bores 🤦‍♀️
Think I'll just wait for updates on here I can't deal with how boring it all is
Obviously Clarence and gonzo must of sussed on it was gonna be a bore and gave it the wide birth 😴 😂😂

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
All 3 of them are scammers desperate div van prick the village idiot worzel and old plastic fantastic fanny who’s obviously put worzel on to this fool mark

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Fml rough as toast and about to start work 😭😭😭. Had about 2 hours sleep, don’t sleep well with alcohol. But just popped by to say Sharryn Brotherton is still a cnut! Happy Monday folks 😭

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Shut up Sharon! On a bank holiday weekend aswell 🤣🤣🤣 talking absolute bollocks! Felt all funny so drove to hospital then coindentally callopsed at the hospital in perfect timing. All those tests done in a few hours wow!! Can't believe people believe this pathological liar!
---
No one leaves hospital with the 'self bought stickers off amazon' Sharon!! Honestly she gets better every day with these lies
---
So they ruled out heart attack/stroke/blood clot what and that's it, just sent her home? No other investigations as why she collapsed no? Just see you later rest for 2 days 🤔 aye OK then
They’d of kept the pile of shit in monitoring her if she’d of collapsed and driving to the hospital yes cause she did she’s well desperate for birthday 🎁 gifts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

MissSaffy

VIP Member
She’s going out with no fucker that’s who. She kept pausing the live earlier as though she was on the phone. Now, we all know she has her phone on 10000 decibels at all times. Please read “Your husband’s calling”. Funnily enough there was no call coming in. Another made up scenario enabled by her fuckwit internet friends. Seriously grow the fuck up and try and multiply the brain cell you clearly all share 🙄😂😂😂

• Haha

Debs22

VIP Member
She’s no more seeing a bloke as I’m about to go into a nunnery. She’s never off TT , sometimes till the early hours. Surely her gullible idiotic followers can see this. GONZO grow the fuck up you absolute embarrassment

• Heart

slosher7777

VIP Member
Bloody hell what an ending that was to a live did I hear right windy and worzel think I’m wibble well if they go down into the woods they might get a nice surprise 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 fucking what a pair of idiots haven’t got a clue about anything especially tattlers

• Haha

saddove

if sindy does confront shharon in private there will be fll out we all know this you must not contradict the leader of the group so im gonna sit back and watch sad old sindy do fuck all the problem is not what ladysasha says its who leaks it right

• Heart

Boowoowoo

Imagine making a big deal out of an exposure, and getting the chuckle sisters in to bore the fucking life out of everyone 😴💤🥱

• Haha

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Did she go to old Fibro queens aaahhsssse for its bday ? Course not ! She doesn’t even like her . She is only friends with her because she is a sycophant . She’s not her type AT ALL . She will hate being around her grandson and there are no old balding BNP members to flirt with there just the walking dead Bob . By the way Sharon , I’m size 6 have NATURAL black hair (long) and do not fit your description of being old and fat with thinning blonde hair . I don’t live on fry ups , Toby carvery , favourite chicken and booze like you and live in the sun . Trust me you have no idea . I think you have quite the jealous streak that u pretend not to have . Jealous of peoples children and families . Jealous that we have decent jobs and loved ones who CHOOSE to buy us gifts because they love us . Your nasty nasty inflated ego given to you BY you is so deeply ugly . Why do you want to put yourself out there online as this horror . Why do you think you have a thread on tattle ??

• Heart

slosher7777

VIP Member
she’s been to her haaaauuuusse.

Have I been to Sindy’s haauuuse? Yeah, course I ‘ave.

Does it stink of fags and arse? Yeah definitely. 💯 percent 😂😂😂
That’s a point the last customers house she went to that smoked she had a funny turn she’s done this latest fake heart attack to get out of spit roast with windy sindy and her stinky arse wiping fingers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick