Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Tissues at the ready guyzzz and geeeewlzzz, you're gonna need to wipe away the tears 😭
of laughter 😂😂😂

#karma
#dribblerdumpsthetrash
#keepingitclassy
When I’m having a bad day, I can now think to myself well, at least I’m not sad, lonely with no real friends, overweight with tits that need a refurb, being dumped on TikTok live by a drunken, snoring, dribbling mess while I’m laid down in my shit hole flat with a massive rip in the pjs I’ve worn for a month. Suddenly my day just got a whole lot better 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

poola

VIP Member
Oh Sandy Pullford, I applaud you 👏😂👏

#itwasworththeblock
#onefortheteam
#krays

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

MissSaffy

VIP Member
I hope Smiler digs her out for sexually harassing him all weekend 😂😂😂. I will never, and let me tell you NEVER, get over that slut drop on live when everyone ignored her in her thigh boots and Peacocks skirt 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

poola

VIP Member
She can't remember her own lies bloody Walter mitty that one is and the deluded fall for it
Clarence and fartface running around after her yeah course they were#NOT tasha 🙄 🤦‍♀️🥱🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
Pretty sad state of affairs when you have no one to call upon to drive you to hospital in a suspected 'life-threatening emergency' (even though you have loads and loads of 'real' friends) ,111 class you as non-urgent and you can't afford a taxi 🙄

The things some people will do for a bit of attention and a free sandwich eh? 😂🤥😛

• Haha

Debs22

VIP Member
That bitch had the cheek to slag that young girl off for making tiktoks and made it look like she was acting like a little tart, and then has the cheek to have a 13 year old girl and a teenage boy in her live, she really is a nasty dirty old fucked up wrong un cunt, and this is coming from an old hag who hates kids. 😡😡
All the hospital drama etc was to get Richard to leave his daughter and run to her. Well that backfired didn’t it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Shut up Sharon! On a bank holiday weekend aswell 🤣🤣🤣 talking absolute bollocks! Felt all funny so drove to hospital then coindentally callopsed at the hospital in perfect timing. All those tests done in a few hours wow!! Can't believe people believe this pathological liar!
---
No one leaves hospital with the 'self bought stickers off amazon' Sharon!! Honestly she gets better every day with these lies
---
So they ruled out heart attack/stroke/blood clot what and that's it, just sent her home? No other investigations as why she collapsed no? Just see you later rest for 2 days 🤔 aye OK then

• Haha

Debs22

VIP Member
Just loving the fact Clarence constantly speaks over Gonzo and Gonzo looks bored to death. Bet she wishes she’d gone alone to the shit hut now. CLARENCE for your info, you’ve gotta make it all about Gonzo or you’ll be under the bus , she isn’t interested in anything you or stinky finger has to say 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Debs22

VIP Member
Hands up who loves screenshots 🙋‍♂️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️

#receipts
#karma
#pantsonfire
Oh Wow so there is the proof she has been taking money from this vunerable guy since April. Getting on for £1000. You absolute Cnut GONZO. Fucking support yourself and stop taking money , it’s either from the vulnerable or the Terminally Ill. Nothing but a parasite

• Angry
Reactions: 13

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
My own 80 year old mum was recently in queen’s hospital with a suspected heart attack it was 10 hours before she was even seen they don’t even tell you what they may or may not suspect may be wrong ….she literally enrages me with her utter utter nonsense.

Stay in your rotten fucking pit ….cunt
This is so true my elderly neighbour 87 went Thursday with Appraintly a heart murmur his daughter told me
They waited 2 days for a mri scan then was told he could either wait in the hospital or come back Tuesday 😬 for it shocking so how has gonzo had all this done so quickly 🤔 I think it's pants on fire myself
My neighbour was taken unwell in a garden centre and taken by ambulance with his daughter but gonzo was OK to drive herself there 🙄 mcmakeshitup 100% bollocks 😡

• Haha
  • Angry

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
As I said previously she'd be on chatting shit and Cheryl is dating Richard now 😂😂 oh please my sides hurt its to early for this bollocks 😂😂
I wouldn't think Cheryl would entertain the pensioner who would unless 8 to many at the Tudor bar just stop it tash 😂😂
The dating story's again mcmakeshitup as per usual with nothing adding up wise with the dates and days and years 🤦‍♀️
How can her followers not see this it just amazes me they must be that fucking thick all I can say
Gonna stuff it's face with a Toby tho 🤢
I need a lay down listening to her rubbish 🙄

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
I reckon it’s at its tin hut it hasn’t got anywhere else to go hasn’t got any money and will probably be down their till Clarence the boss eyed lion turns up with the other idiots like inky who don’t do drama silly bitch your leader is the drama or possibly it’s tucked up in its one bedroom council pisshole pretending to be away 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Debs22

VIP Member
Someone has to pay for his "alledged " coke habit , that don't come cheap .sure ain't going to be gonzo, she ain't got a pit to piss in .hence dvp log book loan ,bet most of that went up his 👃🤣.they are both absolutely vile .
This Mark bloke who she is now scamming has had brain surgery apparently. There should be some form of intervention

• Sad
  • Heart

Debs22

VIP Member
Same it would definitely be preferable. I haven’t seen any of it I’ve been busy but I know for fact I’m missing fuck all. That tin roof will be lifting with old fartface there and the conversation will be riveting. Oh how the gewwws birthday weekend has dwindled into a damp squib with two “friends” who she would never entertain if she had anyone else 😂. Wake up you pair of muppets 😂. She’s dragging them to Tuna Bar to catch a glimpse of Dribbler. I hope he’s dribbling down his new bird’s neck 😂😂😂
Honestly it’s Karma, she calls Sindy her best friend. But think back to some of the lovely ladies that she use to know, Jo, Ange, Mrs B, Nikki, Ruth etc etc. , all a different class to these two. One looks so doped up it can hardly string a sentence together and the other thing stinky windy Sindy is just scum. IM LOVING THIS FOR GONZO it’s KARMA 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Oh dear. I missed it. By the sounds of it I missed a whole load of nothing. Busy talking to the new fella who’s actually fucking delicious. Waaaaayyyyyy beyond Trasha’s league. I’ve still got it Tattlers 😜😂😂😂

• Heart

poola

VIP Member
We’ll have all the voice notes
To be fair we probably heard them already 🤦‍♀️
TBF - and not wanting to dangle the proverbial 🥕
But, there are other voicenotes that have not yet been played anywhere due to their 'sensitive nature' 😕
That being said, ole Windy-Poo deffo won't be playing (or want played) those ones!!!

It's a bit like a game of 'trumps' eh? Very apt 😜🌬♟️

#karma
#checkmate
#doubledareya

• Haha

RUexcited

Chatty Member
I’m sure she said Clarence gave her the zoppies.
Nope she went and “blagged the doctor “ for them .
The slut drop day was brilliant . Before that moment she had just woken up and didn’t want to come on camera until she “did er aaair “ she scrabbled around and drew on some brows and curled her hair quickly and came on camera dribbling for smiler . Never ever seen an old woman lust after a guy as desperately as her that day it was tragic yet comedy GOLD.
As @missaffy says he friend zoned her faster than lightning once he saw it in the wild . Bless him the dentured simpleton . She made filthy cheap innuendo with him for days and claimed him as her next victim to wind up the old drug addicted alkie mumbling Russian . Oh it’s fabulous to watch a person as evil as her fail at every angle of life . Nasty nasty human

• Haha

poola

VIP Member
No morning live. 🕖
No 'getting ready for work' live. 💄
No lunchtime (with Rebel/Alison/Julia/Eggy) sitting in the car live. 🐷
Appears on a tik tok after a 'busy' day at work with an uncreased/unmarked t-shirt and a spotless bandaged finger - hmmmm :unsure:🤥🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

jeenyjen

I’m sat in work. Shoutin at my phone. She played a voice note of some woman telling her things but stopped it and said I’m not gonna play anymore of this coz I’m gonna use it later. What a vicious old troll she really is. She goes on about being trolled constantly but she is the one recording every live she does. Every phone call she has and uses it against her friends. FRIENDS. If she was a pal of mine I’m afraid she. Would have been put on her arse by me. Then said she has a recording of dick the prick dumping her but can’t play as she hasn’t got his permission. Has she forgot on the morning she got it she played it. Then continued to play it all thru her live. So what’s the difference.
this wally Mark is now being groomed by her on what to say on any video/live and he can’t even see it.
Gonzo - did I borrow £500 quid
Idiot - no
Gonzo - did I pay back the £450
Idiot - yes. I lent it ya to pay your rent
Gonzo - and car insurance.
we must never forget that this £450 for the car insurance. You are on benefits so you would get housing benefit for your rent
Idiot - and if you did borrow it, I would have told.
but you didn’t see on the live about the £450 when Richard asked you

honestly it’s half 9 I need a lie down
---
This is what she is doing to all those poor unfortunate souls - Adult Grooming Adult grooming is a form of abuse that involves manipulating someone until they are isolated, dependent and more vulnerable to exploitation. It works by mixing positive behaviours with elements of abuse.

• Angry