Sasha Fontain #45 I don’t need me groom, I got gorgeous Gary, me geeewl(s) ? and Greece is the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ll have all the voice notes
To be fair we probably heard them already 🤦‍♀️
TBF - and not wanting to dangle the proverbial 🥕
But, there are other voicenotes that have not yet been played anywhere due to their 'sensitive nature' 😕
That being said, ole Windy-Poo deffo won't be playing (or want played) those ones!!!

It's a bit like a game of 'trumps' eh? Very apt 😜🌬♟️

#karma
#checkmate
#doubledareya

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t come for me nobody wants you anyway windy your leader only wants you when theirs nobody else to hang around with you not worked that out yet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t come for me nobody wants you anyway windy your leader only wants you when theirs nobody else to hang around with you not worked that out yet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I take it the voicenotes are going to be outing Cheryl and not worzel? I mean ot would be good if it was worzel but windy aint got the minerals for that has she lol 🐱🐈🐈⬛💩👅

• Heart
I take it the voicenotes are going to be outing Cheryl and not worzel? I mean ot would be good if it was worzel but windy aint got the minerals for that has she lol 🐱🐈🐈⬛💩👅
Yes it’s gotta protect it’s pathetic poncing leader who obviously jumped on the band wagon getting money 💴 out that absolute fool

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You wait nobody will be allowed to say anything against its beloved leader the fit for nothing boss eyed lion will be on the block button as soon as anyone goes in unlike a rudi live that will be the difference and all fat bollox windy the hitman mechanic is doing is worzels dirty work to prove plastic is a wrong un when truthfully they should look at theirselves

• Heart
Reactions: 6
See you there! 👀👀👀
Oh has gonzo fell out with fart arse now 🙄 Jesus I better go Greg's get me cream slice and vino 🍷 😜 just setting TV to record all me other stuff it's like a soap with this lot I tell ya who needs to go out 😂😂😂

• Haha
But, there are other voicenotes that have not yet been played anywhere due to their 'sensitive nature' 😕
That being said, ole Windy-Poo deffo won't be playing (or want played) those ones!!!

#karma
#checkmate
#doubledareya
I’m wondering now if I’ve purchased enough snacks for tonight
I’m a bit partial to a good voice note
Let the games commence.

• Haha
  • Heart
That’s why we are all on here they can’t control what we say and can’t delete it and it’s here for all to see
---
We are the uncontrollables 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Wonder what would happen if the village idiot had borrowed a grand off some woman 👩 off of tic toc what her royal highness the queen of sleaze would be saying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

#karma
#checkmate
#doubledareya
poola
, is this on rudis live ? Roughly any idea of time .please ?

Reactions: 1
F**k me, can someone buy her some clothes, she's put me right off my tea, she's getting fatter by the second.
I'm turning that NEGATIVE into a POSITIVE, at least my diets going well 😉😉

• Haha
Well what can I say! I came across Sasha, sharryn, sexy Sasha etc etc a few weeks ago and I truly thought it was a wind up!!!! Especially with the two body guards who won’t let anything be said against the leader, it was like a comedy sketch, I went to rudis live to see if this woman was joking and it was all a wind up and I can honestly say I have never ever watched anyone like her !!!!! She’s 54 ( which I doubt very much) and is like a young teenager constantly falling out with different “ friends“ and her Russian boyfriend , I’m assuming he’s Russian because I simply can’t understand a word he says, they are like perfect gifts that keep giving. I have no idea how these so called fit men keep chatting her up, or is that lies too? Because how the hell she calls Richard fit is beyond me, unless she’s means fat Richard is fat ? She is honestly deluded, and so obviously a liar and a scam artist it’s almost a pleasure to watch her outing her friends one by one and all on a public platform, how the hell she hasn’t been sucker punched yet by someone I don’t know. She is my new go to now to see what lies shes going to say next !!! The Russian and her are well suited from what I can see, both are con artists, skint, and living on other peoples money, and not one ounce of shame for doing so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
poola
, is this on rudis live ? Roughly any idea of time .please ?
As far as I'm aware, last night's in Rudi's room was the last 'planned' live pertaining to Trasha et al.🙁

However, I'm guessing that any 'new' revelations (if warranted) would be spoken about - I mean, everyone has 'the right to reply' eh? ⚖

What I do know is, there are voicenotes whereby Trasha mentions Windy less than favourably (and reveals some pretty brutal 'home truths') some, but not all, of which have been played in previous lives.🙄😬🫣

• Heart
Well what can I say! I came across Sasha, sharryn, sexy Sasha etc etc a few weeks ago and I truly thought it was a wind up!!!! Especially with the two body guards who won’t let anything be said against the leader, it was like a comedy sketch, I went to rudis live to see if this woman was joking and it was all a wind up and I can honestly say I have never ever watched anyone like her !!!!! She’s 54 ( which I doubt very much) and is like a young teenager constantly falling out with different “ friends“ and her Russian boyfriend , I’m assuming he’s Russian because I simply can’t understand a word he says, they are like perfect gifts that keep giving. I have no idea how these so called fit men keep chatting her up, or is that lies too? Because how the hell she calls Richard fit is beyond me, unless she’s means fat Richard is fat ? She is honestly deluded, and so obviously a liar and a scam artist it’s almost a pleasure to watch her outing her friends one by one and all on a public platform, how the hell she hasn’t been sucker punched yet by someone I don’t know. She is my new go to now to see what lies shes going to say next !!! The Russian and her are well suited from what I can see, both are con artists, skint, and living on other peoples money, and not one ounce of shame for doing so.
I came across during lockdown and the amount of people she's upset,I remember watching her at a memorial for a young lad called Mason and her swanning around saying "Sasha Fontain in the house" what happened to the best friend who had a bar in the garden?
Then there was Ruth who never had a bad word to say against her until she introduced her to her friends in Benidorm.

• Heart
Welcome, welcome, it seems you may have found 'your people' 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
See you there! 👀👀👀
No bleep’s backing that thing into a corner unless it’s an episode of One Man and His Dog and you’re wearing a gas mask! The full on fat, dirty farting machine 💨. Sindy Poo, you’re so ‘ard. No one needs to back you into a corner you don’t leave the bleeping house! Get your head out Trasha’s arse and smell the coffe. And while you’re there give yourself an enema with the coffee you stinking walrus 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
F**k me, can someone buy her some clothes, she's put me right off my tea, she's getting fatter by the second.
I'm turning that NEGATIVE into a POSITIVE, at least my diets going well 😉😉
Is she on live? If so what account I literally can't keep up with them all, cause I am blocked on some amd need to go into another account to find her haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ffsake will someone burn that bleeping grey sports bra that are trying to hold those tits up that need a massive refurb 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And what mugs keep buying this bleep things especially after its latest outings of certain people is unbelievable

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.