Sasha Fontain #45 I don’t need me groom, I got gorgeous Gary, me geeewl(s) ? and Greece is the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know waiting to see what the bleep that don’t move off of its sofa is going to say total bollox like it’s leader 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Bandit boys turned up the silly little prick
God that is 1 massive mouthy prick aint it, so is Mason lol
---
Wish lazy bollox lou would hurry up and get out its coffin to so we can get on with it lol
---
---

Wish lazy bollox lou would hurry up and get out its coffin to so we can get on with it lol
Wish that Jo would shut its annoying mouth as well ffs
---
bit of a silly thing for Mason to say about hacking into bank accounts wasnt it? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Who the fcuk are those clowns in sindy life , seen more life in a morgue..watching paint dry is more interesting 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
---

---

Wish that Jo would shut its annoying mouth as well ffs
---
bit of a silly thing for Mason to say about hacking into bank accounts wasnt it? 🤔
Wasn’t it just

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Theirs a lesbian in the box wonder if she’s fat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
It’s a mockery what comes out it’s leaders mouth 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who the duck they waiting for a bleep named worzel their leader and a bleeping boss eyed midlands minger covered in tattoos and scaffolding
---
Windy the hitman mechanic don’t make me laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Imagine making a big deal out of an exposure, and getting the chuckle sisters in to bore the bleeping life out of everyone 😴💤🥱

• Haha
Who the fucks clout chasing sun fat bleep windy the hitman what has its leader and Clarence bottled it like div van prick the village idiot going through someone’s door who’s all mouth 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who the fucks clout chasing sun fat bleep windy the hitman what has its leader and Clarence bottled it like div van prick the village idiot going through someone’s door who’s all mouth 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Pathetic
Even Mason has fucked off loool
---
Is that bleep sure about how loud she is eating ffs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Think I got banned 🤔 🤣.. Dozed off 😴😴😴😴 ... Awake now & I can't find that Sindys live now.
God she is one bore ... She sent me to sleep 😴

• Haha
I've lost the will to live waiting on Clarence and gonzo and them 2 fuckwit sisters I started eating me own toe nails ffs duck off you total bores 🤦‍♀️
Think I'll just wait for updates on here I can't deal with how boring it all is
Obviously Clarence and gonzo must of sussed on it was gonna be a bore and gave it the wide birth 😴 😂😂

• Haha
That’s 95 mins of my life I’ll never get back…thanx Sindy

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.