Sasha Fontain #45 I don’t need me groom, I got gorgeous Gary, me geeewl(s) ? and Greece is the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those that can remember there was also the bald, tattooed monstrosity that turned up at the tin hut. He looked like something out of Hills Have Eyes 😂😂😂
Just spat my faaaaaaackin drink aaaaht laughing at that ! All her men are like the hills have eyes cast . She’s mentally not well . Is she also registered blind ? Richard looks like he stands in school playgrounds with his hands in his pockets and can’t speak properly . What is she seeing in herself when she looks in the mirror ? She talks about how she knows she scrubs up well and looks after herself . She licks a brush with spit to destroy her eyebrows , her dresses are fire hazards and the nose has its own postcode .
Enjoy your ten hours sleep Sharon , the zopiclone are about to run out . I took lessons from you and started to record what you say and have the moment on your live where you tell everyone that you lie and blag to you’re doctor to get them . Naughty naughty !
Well it’s almost the weekend and that time where the two dumb dumbs get back “togevvvaaaaa” and we will all be “faaaaackin caaaaaahnts that don’t understand troooo luv “ It’s how the lump Sindy and the boss eyed dimwit Lou are going to deal with it that will be comedy gold ! “Yes Sash we support you and Rich the trolls don’t understand your deep passionate love “ MORONS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Windy you fat bleep shut the duck up stop eating the grapes 🍇 hanging from her fat arse
---
Someone take hitman windy the mechanic up the vets and have her put out of her misery I mean if that was an animal you definitely would
---
Windy you best eat your own tit then 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Windy don’t lick arse have a word 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Think worzel is a bit jealous no sorry jelous she’s only had £950 and not 20 grand god does it keep going on its £450 and she’s paying it back like duck you are worzel
---
Ffsake was that a Fanny fart windy just did 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Just spat my faaaaaaackin drink aaaaht laughing at that ! All her men are like the hills have eyes cast . She’s mentally not well . Is she also registered blind ? Richard looks like he stands in school playgrounds with his hands in his pockets and can’t speak properly . What is she seeing in herself when she looks in the mirror ? She talks about how she knows she scrubs up well and looks after herself . She licks a brush with spit to destroy her eyebrows , her dresses are fire hazards and the nose has its own postcode .
Enjoy your ten hours sleep Sharon , the zopiclone are about to run out . I took lessons from you and started to record what you say and have the moment on your live where you tell everyone that you lie and blag to you’re doctor to get them . Naughty naughty !
Well it’s almost the weekend and that time where the two dumb dumbs get back “togevvvaaaaa” and we will all be “faaaaackin caaaaaahnts that don’t understand troooo luv “ It’s how the lump Sindy and the boss eyed dimwit Lou are going to deal with it that will be comedy gold ! “Yes Sash we support you and Rich the trolls don’t understand your deep passionate love “ MORONS
Email her doctors with that recording , let them see how she’s lying and blagging to get prescription medications. See how clever the bleep is then xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ffsake it’s back in supergrass mode what she jealous she’s only had a grand and the other ones had 20 about time someone gave it a massive uppercut under that massive chin of hers the old dollop

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What account is it on this morning, it gets so confusing lol
---
Oh dear Mark wanker,I mean walker is gonna be out of pocket even more now 🙄😯
Ffsake cash machine alert she keeps going on about £450 when we know it’s £950 and how it’s going DWP about plastic how thieves fall out and has the front to have that idiot on her live going on about his skint knowing full well she’s fleeced the idiot too
---
You couldn’t make it up and the falling out the village idiot has run for the hills back to mummy and daddy who knew exactly what she was after their cash

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Absolutely howling here 😂😂🤣😂🤣
:Richard in the playground"
IM DONE !!!🤗🤣🤣❤

• Haha
Don't Clarence and fart arse get benefits they do duck all all day so what if Cheryl is on benefits and more fool the deluded bloke parting with money on women he don't no absolutely no sympathy from me at all 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Don’t know about the playground his still in the pram throwing his rattles and dummies out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He needs a bib as well … the dribbler
Edited to say .. in her latest tik Tok using the bold glam changes ur entire face filter , one absolute dimwit has said “total Queen always glowing “ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Always blowing more like

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don't Clarence and fart arse get benefits they do duck all all day so what if Cheryl is on benefits and more fool the deluded bloke parting with money on women he don't no absolutely no sympathy from me at all 🙄
cheryl said she doesnt get benefits, shes living off her dads inheritance

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does she pay that woman who she works with or do they get paid separately for the "high end cleans'
---
It used to be a nurse?? Really??? Does anyone know if that's true? A nurse or a care assistant?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I know where all worzels savings are in that marks bank she just hasn’t fleeced them yet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 worzel you best pay your web site bill you twit high end cleaning is skint like the rest of your successful businesses 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And everything is as about high end as the grapes 🍇 hanging out your as as windy the hitman mechanic keeps sucking on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A trained nurse 🤔🤔🤔
A police officer 🤔🤔🤔
She makes it up as she goes along & the woman sitting next to her agreeing 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ffsake would help if I could spell arse ive
A trained nurse 🤔🤔🤔
A police officer 🤔🤔🤔
She makes it up as she goes along & the woman sitting next to her agreeing 🤣🤣🤣🤣
only thing she’s fully trained for is being a narcissistic lying venomous bleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.